Jan 6th; Peaceful protest, or propaganda?

shnarkle

Some interesting evidence that some refuse to look at, or even admit that it exists.

If one compares this to what was going on all summer, what conclusions seem undeniable?

shnarkle

Some interesting evidence that some refuse to look at, or even admit that it exists.

If one compares this to what was going on all summer, what conclusions seem undeniable?
With that evidence in mind, what can we conclude from this:

Backup

I guess you missed all the footage of the MAGA traitors fighting with the capital police.

shnarkle

I guess you missed all the footage of the MAGA traitors fighting with the capital police.
Correction; Antifa, and BLM traitors fighting with the Capitol police. Check out the video showing the BLM tattoo on one of the protestor's arm. MAGA supporters don't have BLM tattoos.

Authentic Nouveau

Appears peaceful until the murder.

Authentic Nouveau

I posted it already. It's on another thread. it was on Twitter, but they removed it. I'm still looking to see if whoever posted it there might have posted it on some other site that doesn't censor the facts.
I was asking gaslighter for footage because he be da expert.

Even Congressmen are refused footage of the event.

shnarkle

I was asking gaslighter for footage because he be da expert.

Even Congressmen are refused footage of the event.
Shortly after it happened, someone posted video on Twitter of the Capitol police removing the barricades to let the protesters into the Capitol. I posted the link here on one of the threads, and plenty of people saw it. I can't remember which thread it was though.

Backup

Show us your video footage.

Your gaslighting failed years ago.
nope

not going to do a simple google search for you, just so you can move the goalpost

we all saw it

well, maybe not the willfully ignorant, who have to filter everything through propaganda sites that support the violent overthrow of American democracy

vibise

At this point there are hundreds if not thousands of videos, and the vast majority show violent actions showing Trump supporters viciously attacking police.

More of those videos are being released every day, including some I saw today from police body-cams. Videos that were used to identify and arrest the attackers. One I heard about today has 12 charges against him and the video showed such violent behavior on his part that the judge refused to release him before his trial. He faces 20 years according to his mother.

As far as I can tell, those arrested have ties to RW extremist groups and have made clear their pro-Trump views on line along with their willingness to engage in violence on behalf of Trump.

Sure if you comb through those videos you are going to see some calm scenes, but those are clearly not representative, given that the overwhelming number show violence, hateful language and threats against Pence and Congressmen and women. At least one person in the Capital had a gun and has been arrested.

There is no evidence that the FBI planned this attack, and it is disrespectful to make this unfounded accusation against our premier law enforcement agency. It is also flabbergasting that some Republican congressmen voted against giving medals to the overwhelmed police who put their lives on the line that day.

Republicans can no longer claim they support law and order.

Faithoverbelief

Oops wrong post.