Jeffrey Dahmer left Atheist, Homosexual, killer Darwinist lifestyle.

Authentic Nouveau

EX Atheist, Homosexual, killer, Darwinist

God found him behind bars. He found conviction in his heart confessed his sins, repented and was baptized.

Your group lost a bro.
At Christmas, we commemorate the Birth of Our Savior. An atheist can't stand between a sinner and God.

“I feel very, very bad about the crimes I’ve committed. In fact, I think I should have been put to death by the state for what I did.”

“I agree with you,” I said. “You should have been put to death by the state for the crimes you committed.”

He replied, “If that is true, am I sinning against God by continuing to live?”

“Boy, you sure picked a time to bring this up,” I answered. “We can’t go into all this now, but I can see where you are going.” I asked him to read the first half of Romans 13 (13:1-7) before my next visit. “That passage relates to your question,” I said.

No one is outside of the reach of Jesus!

Jesus paid the price for sins Acts 2:38

Electric Skeptic

God found him behind bars. He found conviction in his heart confessed his sins, repented and was baptized.

Your group lost a bro.
At Christmas, we commemorate the Birth of Our Savior. An atheist can't stand between a sinner and God.

More unsupported nonsense.

Authentic Nouveau

Your group lost a bro.

He joined the atheist movement. He discovered it was headed to hell. So now they lost a bro.

Mr Laurier

This is a hate thread.
A perfect example of a smear thread, designed to falsely equate good people with an evil person.
It has been reported, and should be reported

Mr Laurier

What is the the atheist life style? Why was he so attracted?

Why do atheists/communists like censorship?
How should I know? You refuse to tell me what it is. Why was who so attracted to what?

Because your "atheists/communists" are imaginary, and like what you want them to like

Tiburon

Your group lost a bro.

Why did your God let Jeffrey Dahmer do what he did? Was he asleep? Did he just not care? Is he just not there?