Jerusalem

Synergy

Can anyone please explain to me why the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, etc... are so bent on invading and capturing Jerusalem? Is it because it was a command of their prophet, is it an eschatological obsession? What could possibly explain the fever-like obsession of capturing Jerusalem for Islam?

Can anyone please explain to me why the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, etc... are so bent on invading and capturing Jerusalem? Is it because it was a command of their prophet, is it an eschatological obsession? What could possibly explain the fever-like obsession of capturing Jerusalem for Islam?
one reason only why because it God's people
Yahweh is the name of the state God of the ancient Kingdom of Israel and, later, the Kingdom of Judah.
His name is composed of four Hebrew consonants (YHWH, known as the Tetragrammaton) which the prophet Moses is said to have revealed to his people.

Not really. Before Jerusalem, there was the garden, Noah's ark, Abraham's adventures, the Exodus etc. Jerusalem came into the picture much later.
yes events that took place for God's plan In everything there is always a beginning, God's focus in Jerusalem,

Yahweh is the name of the state God of the ancient Kingdom of Israel and, later, the Kingdom of Judah.
His name is composed of four Hebrew consonants (YHWH, known as the Tetragrammaton) which the prophet Moses is said to have revealed to his

His name is composed of four Hebrew consonants (YHWH, known as the Tetragrammaton) which the prophet Moses is said to have revealed to his people.
Are you saying that Muslims have this keen insight as to who is and who isn't God's people? I think that you're giving them too much credit. My Jerusalem question is still unanswered.

Those who follow Christ.

Any thoughts about my question concerning Jerusalem and Islam's obsession with it?

According to the Quran, the Jews would return to the land during the end times. But the clause is that if they sin as a nation, they will be punished.

According to prophetic hadith, when Jesus returns, he will go to Israel and defeat the anti-Christ.

That's all there is to Jerusalem in Islamic prophecy.

Since ISLAM is a satanic religious system, their desire to destroy the Israelis and their capital should be obvious.

Since ISLAM is a satanic religious system, their desire to destroy the Israelis and their capital should be obvious.
The same thing could be said of any Christian city where Christians reside.

I'm beginning to think that it's the Islamic belief of Muslim land as being inherently holy that is the root of their obsession with Jerusalem. I'm going to explore this idea in more depth.

Jews who know their religion will tell you Allah is the God of the Bible.
BTW, God destroys Jerusalem
Just ask Erdogan, the Ayatollah, or any other Brotherhood follower and he will quickly straighten you out.
Those characters do not represent Islam

Jews who know their religion will tell you Allah is the God of the Bible.
BTW, God destroys Jerusalem

Those characters do not represent Islam
Erdogan, the Ayatollahs, and all Brotherhood followers do represent Political Islam. There is no doubt about that.

Back