Jesus’ Resurrection on earth – fulfilled “according to the Scriptures”

davbeh2010

Messiah (Christ) is risen on earth, according to the “doctrine of Messiah (Christ)” on earth! (Jesus is Messiah – (Matthew 16:16)) (i.e. Messiah (Christ) is risen on earth “according to Messiah’s (Christ’s) “verbatim” Resurrection prophesies on earth) (i.e. “visually” displayed in the Key of David illustrations)

Jesus’ Resurrection on earth – fulfilled “according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:4) Believe it!

• In three days – (John 2:19-21)
  • After three days (Matthew 27:63; Mark 8:31; Luke 24:21)
  • The third day (Matt 17:23; Matt 20:19; Mk 9:31; Mk 10:34; Lk 9:22; Lk 18:33; Lk 24:7; Lk 24:46)
  • Three days and three nights in the heart of the earth (Matthew 12:40)

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21 NKJV
19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

FYI: Whenever "scriptures" are referenced in Paul's writing, it's always the Old
Testament's rather than the New.
_

When does one believe that Jesus’ “verbatim” Resurrection prophecies were spoken on earth? In the Old Testament period, or in the New Testament period?

• The third day (Matt 17:23; Matt 20:19; Mk 9:31; Mk 10:34; Lk 9:22; Lk 18:33; Lk 24:7; Lk 24:46)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

FYI: Whenever "scriptures" are referenced in Paul's writing, it's always the Old
_
Paul quotes a piece of Luke 10:7 in 1 Tim 5:18 and calls it scripture…along with the other piece we find in Duet 25:4.

_
Not everything Paul teaches is quoted. Paul’s teaching on mysteries is the revelation of truth not previously revealed. Eternal Union with God and the Rapture are two good examples.

God bless

When does one believe that Jesus’ “verbatim” Resurrection prophecies were spoken on earth? In the Old Testament period, or in the New Testament period?

Hebrews 9:15-17 New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson.

15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Paul quotes a piece of Luke 10:7 in 1 Tim 5:18 and calls it scripture

Luke 10:7 . . And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as
they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire.

" the labourer is worthy of his hire" is a bounce from Lev 19:13, Jer 22:13, and
Malachi 3:5.

Jesus was a sharp student of the Jews' scriptures-- a.k.a. the Tanakh --actually quite
a bit sharper than they.
_

Messiah (Christ) is risen on earth, according to the “doctrine of Messiah (Christ)” on earth! (Jesus is Messiah – (Matthew 16:16)) (i.e. Messiah (Christ) is risen on earth “according to Messiah’s (Christ’s) “verbatim” Resurrection prophesies on earth) (i.e. “visually” displayed in the Key of David illustrations)

Jesus’ Resurrection on earth – fulfilled “according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:4) Believe it!

19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Yes Christ is risen in me and is Gods glory, God manifest in me to be His anointed, Jesus was anointed of God with the same anointing, Matt 3:16, that is when God came to him and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to him, just as He does in us all who has received His same spirit as Jesus did.. Christ in me is Gods anointing in me, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light, anointing.

Re: Jesus’ Resurrection – fulfilled “according to the Scriptures"

FAQ: Fulfilled in the Old Testament? Where?

REPLY: In my opinion, the best scripture is located in Psalm 16:8-11. Another that I
like is Isa 53:8-12
_

Clarification - (i.e. “visually” displayed in the Key of David illustrations)

(Key of David illustrations - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-vRZXXbDELqfrMOM1aGgVH9icPmPgpIx/view)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

the book of Jonah, even the Lord Jesus quoted it. Matthew 12:40 "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

as also, Hosea 6:1 "Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up." Hosea 6:2 "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight." Hosea 6:3 "Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth."

:ninja:

the book of Jonah, even the Lord Jesus quoted it. Matthew 12:40 "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

as also, Hosea 6:1 "Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up." Hosea 6:2 "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight." Hosea 6:3 "Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth."

:ninja:

I agree. Jesus’ “verbatim” Resurrection prophecies were spoken on earth in the Old Testament period. My point being that the New Testament was not in force while the testator (Jesus the Nazarene) was alive. (i.e. Luke 22:20; 1 Corinthians 11:25) Jesus' "verbatim" Resurrection prophecies were spoken before Jesus' death. Jesus is a True Prophet! (i.e. John 8:25-29; John 13:18-19; John 18:5-9)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Re: Jesus’ Resurrection – fulfilled “according to the Scriptures"

FAQ: Fulfilled in the Old Testament? Where?

REPLY: In my opinion, the best scripture is located in Psalm 16:8-11. Another that I
like is Isa 53:8-12
_
Psalm 3 and 5 (sleep and wakening is a metaphor for dying and rising; David is a metaphor for the Messiah.
Psalm 16 (see Peter's explanation in Acts)
Psalm 22
Psalm 30 (verse 3) O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave:

Isaiah 53

Hosea 5-6

Zech 11-13

Ezek 37

Daniel 9:24-26

Back