Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world

Ken Hamrick

I don't think anyone here questions it results in remission of sin, salvation eternal life etc
But HOW does it result in remission of sin, etc.? What are the mechanics, if you will, that permit the suffering of one man to be credited to another? Justice demands more than that the sin be punished--justice demands that the one who sinned be punished.

Our Lord's God

But HOW does it result in remission of sin, etc.? What are the mechanics, if you will, that permit the suffering of one man to be credited to another? Justice demands more than that the sin be punished--justice demands that the one who sinned be punished.

The wages of sin is death. Sins are remitted when a man repents. By dying with together with him we participate together with him, the Paschal Lamb of God. Read this again:

IF we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin

And again

IF we walk in the Light.... the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin

T

TomFL

Take the chip off your shoulder, Tom.
We all know all you want to do is argue, you revel in it.
You love telling everyone they're all wrong, and only you are right.

I'm not interested in enabling your anti-Christian behaviour further.
No chip just telling it like it is

You did the same with John 12:47

refused to answer only to claim later you did answer

And if you want to talk about anti christian behavior you can begin addressing your false statement

Theo1689

No chip just telling it like it is

You did the same with John 12:47

refused to answer only to claim later you did answer

And if you want to talk about anti christian behavior you can begin addressing your false statement

Why are you harassing me, Tom?

You simply want to goad me into responding to you so you can argue (which you love to do), and so you can tell everyone else that they're wrong, and brag that you alone are right.

I already told you I'm not going to enable such evil behaviour.
Take the chip off your shoulder.

T

TomFL

Why are you harassing me, Tom?

You simply want to goad me into responding to you so you can argue (which you love to do), and so you can tell everyone else that they're wrong, and brag that you alone are right.

I already told you I'm not going to enable such evil behaviour.
Take the chip off your shoulder.
There it is. The typical tactic

Cry harassment when it is pointed out how you failed to address something

Cry harassment when you are called out on your false claim to have addressed it

Throw in a little ad hominid as well

package complete