Jesus came to have things that he had not had before

Those words sound like a mockery of the Father of Jesus, whom he regards as God (John 14:28) .
Be careful with your trolling, lest you do a lot of damage to yourself.

Sorry but that is no lie at all, for Jesus after he was raised from the dead actually said this, "all power in heaven and earth has been given unto me" and God would never make such a statement because all power in heaven and earth belongs to him by default because he is God.

If therefore all power in heaven and earth were given to Jesus, this means that he could not possibly be Almighty God, for that is a contradiction to what the words "Almighty God" mean.

Christ is a deity .

I did not say He is the Father.

He as deity, and God’s son, took a huge step DOWN and came here, to this ugly ape body and encarnated into it,
For us who are His Souls,
to make possible to get us out of here (babylon).
He isn't God either and if the Father is greater than Jesus and Jesus himself said he was, then what Lilel101 said is true, for he stated that Jesus was not the highest authority in the universe and you called that a lie didn't you?

Why, ALL things!

John 3:35 Peter The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
And the Son created all things and is before all created things

Romans 11:33-36
Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! 34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? 35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

Acts 17:24-25
He is the God who made the world and everything in it. Since He is Lord of heaven and earth, He does not live in man-made temples,
and human hands can not serve His needs--for He has no needs. He Himself gives life and breath to everything, and He satisfies every need there is.

Acts 17:26-27
From one Man He created all the nations throughout the whole earth. He decided beforehand which should rise and fall, and He determined their boundaries. His purpose in all of this was that the nations should seek after God and perhaps feel their way toward Him and find Him--though He is not far from any one of us.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

Colossians 1:16-17
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Hebrews 1:2
but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Hebrews 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

you still use the same roman logic…
ROFLOL, sorry but that is what is a lie, for because it was God's mind that inspired the scriptures to be written, that is what I seek to understand they by also and unlike the greater majority on this forum including you also.

1 Corinthians 2:13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for,

“Who has known the mind of the Lord
so as to instruct him?”
But we (who are truly led of the Spirit) have the mind of Christ.

Now look at that 15th and 16th verse above, for what Paul is saying here, is that because the man led of the Spirit is evaluating all spiritual things by the mind of Christ and which was the Holy Spirit of God, therefore for one to attempt to judge him, it would be like one attempting to instruct God, because Jesus was operating by the mind of God himself through the Spirit.

I called a lie the continual effort to make christ out to be Only a man who became a god. That’s not true.

ps
and then the next sick step esau takes is claiming that christ was but an inspired man. a buddha. Sorry: buddha is of the satan realm. a satan-enlightened clown.

Its pathetic.

Christ is deity, always was.

And He came here to save His souls from this zoo.

if you want to instead be satan-enlightened - your choice.
Sorry but speaking of his actual ontology, that is all that Jesus was but speaking of his position and authority from God he was greater than any other man who ever lived or will, albeit the Father is still greater than he being God and the one who gave him his position and authority.

ontology is a greek pagan construct - thus, canaanite.

God never speaks of ontology.
ROFLOL, it simple means the essential essence or nature of a being whether it be of God or a creature like man or animals and has nothing to do with status or position or authority.

Yes Jesus has not given him eyes to see nor ears to hear the truth .
Civic, I have a question for you, whose mind inspired the word of God, yours, your pastors, your mommies or your daddies or your scholars or your professors, or was it God's mind that inspired his own word to be written for us?

If it was God's in your view, then how about you let go of all the other dung that you are putting your faith and trust in to attempt to understand his word with and start seeking and asking and waiting on him to reveal the truth unto you, because you have been greatly deceived by the very apostasy that Paul and the other apostles and writers of scripture warned about.

Civic, I have a question for you, whose mind inspired the word of God, yours, your pastors, your mommies or your daddies or your scholars or your professors, or was it God's mind that inspired his own word to be written for us?

If it was God's in your view, then how about you let go of all the other dung that you are putting your faith and trust in to attempt to understand his word with and start seeking and asking and waiting on him to reveal the truth unto you, because you have been greatly deceived by the very apostasy that Paul and the other apostles and writers of scripture warned about.
You are right it was God( Christ ) who’s word is inspired.

Gods Word is Eternal​

More proof Jesus is God. His words are eternal.

Mark 13:31
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Psalms 119:160
All your words
are true;
all your righteous laws are eternal.

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.

Acts 13:44-50
And the next Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled to hear the word of God. 45 But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy, and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming. 46 And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; since you repudiate it, and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles. 47 "For thus the Lord has commanded us,

'I have placed You as a light for the Gentiles,
That You should bring salvation to the end of the earth.'"

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed. 49 And the word of the Lord was being spread through the whole region.

The word of the Lord(Jesus) is the word of God. More proof Jesus is God in Acts.

The word of the Lord, the word of Christ is the same as the word of God. The word of the Lord(Jesus) was spread throughout the book of Acts as the very word of God and they are used interchangeably in Acts. Below we see the word of the Lord = Jesus words are the very words of God. This can be said of no mere man but only a man who is also God as Scripture declares about Christ.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you,

Romans 10:17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:1-3

Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

1 Peter 1:23-25
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,

"All men are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25 but the word of the Lord stands forever."

And this is the word that was preached to you.

1-Can we say let the word of Paul richly dwell in you
2-Can we say let the word of Peter richly dwell in you
3-Can we say let the word of David richly dwell in you
4-Can we say let the word of Moses richly dwell in you

the answer to the above is a resounding NO you cannot say it.

But you can say let the word of God, the word of the Lord, the word of Christ richly dwell in you because they have the exact/identical meaning.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right it was God( Christ ) who’s word is inspired.

Gods Word is Eternal​

More proof Jesus is God. His words are eternal.

Mark 13:31
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Psalms 119:160
All your words
are true;
all your righteous laws are eternal.

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.

Acts 13:44-50
And the next Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled to hear the word of God. 45 But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy, and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming. 46 And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; since you repudiate it, and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles. 47 "For thus the Lord has commanded us,

'I have placed You as a light for the Gentiles,
That You should bring salvation to the end of the earth.'"

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed. 49 And the word of the Lord was being spread through the whole region.

The word of the Lord(Jesus) is the word of God. More proof Jesus is God in Acts.

The word of the Lord, the word of Christ is the same as the word of God. The word of the Lord(Jesus) was spread throughout the book of Acts as the very word of God and they are used interchangeably in Acts. Below we see the word of the Lord = Jesus words are the very words of God. This can be said of no mere man but only a man who is also God as Scripture declares about Christ.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you,

Romans 10:17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:1-3
Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

1 Peter 1:23-25
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,

"All men are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25 but the word of the Lord stands forever."

And this is the word that was preached to you.

1-Can we say let the word of Paul richly dwell in you
2-Can we say let the word of Peter richly dwell in you
3-Can we say let the word of David richly dwell in you
4-Can we say let the word of Moses richly dwell in you

the answer to the above is a resounding NO you cannot say it.

But you can say let the word of God, the word of the Lord, the word of Christ richly dwell in you because they have the exact/identical meaning.
Wow, if you couldn't even comprehend what I asked you, it is no wonder why you have the same problem with scripture but it doesn't have anything to do with your level of natural intelligence or your academic learning but rather it has to do with your obvious spiritual blindness and depravity.

I didn't ask you to tell me "whose word was inspired" but rather whose mind inspired God's word to be written in the scriptures, yours or those who are teaching you your nonsense or Gods?

Good, I see that towards the end of your post you are finally getting ahold of it at lest a little bit but the words of Jesus were not his own but rather the Fathers who sent him and he told us this at least twice and therefore we have at least these two witnesses below.

John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

John 14:10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

Whoops, I almost missed this one below.

John 7:16 Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me.

So there is three witnesses of the same truth out of the mouth of Jesus Civic, so what are you going to do with that truth then, continue in your false doctrine about it or accept what Jesus himself and who you claim is your Lord said about it?

By the way, if what Jesus taught was not from himself, then what really is meant by his being called The Word of God?

I think you best find out, for as it is you are totally blind to what it means.

@Yahweh will increase denies Jesus words hence denies God.

That is good to know about you as a false teacher . They are so easy to expose by asking just a couple of questions about Jesus. It’s like having a great bird dog that flushes out the pheasants for easy pickings. It works every time like clockwork.

hope this helps !!

@Yahweh will increase denies Jesus words hence denies God.

That is good to know about you as a false teacher . They are so easy to expose by asking just a couple of questions about Jesus. It’s like having a great bird dog that flushes out the pheasants for easy pickings. It works every time like clockwork.

hope this helps !!
I am however not the one who is denying Jesus' words who the Father gave him to speak to us, but rather you are civic.

I am however not the one who is denying Jesus' words who the Father gave him to speak to us, but rather you are civic.
No that is you since He was with the Father before creation and before all created things. Hence He is God as scripture declares in so many places

No that is you since He was with the Father before creation and before all created things. Hence He is God as scripture declares in so many places
He indeed was with the Father in the Beginning but only as a personification in God's Logos = Divine Mind and foreknowledge of him and just as Peter said below.

1 Peter 1:20 "Who truly was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was in these last days manifest for you".

Notice, Peter doesn't say that Jesus existed before the foundation of the world but only that he was foreknown before the foundation of the world and of course he would be foreknown by God and Peter saying this proves that Jesus wasn't God or actually existing before the foundation of the world because this statement wouldn't have made any sense if he was.

He indeed was with the Father in the Beginning but only as a personification in God's Logos = Divine Mind and foreknowledge of him and just as Peter said below.

1 Peter 1:20 "Who truly was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was in these last days manifest for you".

Notice, Peter doesn't say that Jesus existed before the foundation of the world but only that he was foreknown before the foundation of the world and of course he would be foreknown by God and Peter saying this proves that Jesus wasn't God or actually existing before the foundation of the world because this statement wouldn't have made any sense if he was.
We know Jesus is impersonal to you and that you have no relationship with the Son. Which also means you have no relationship with the Father. No Son, no Father and vice versa. It’s both or nothing and you have zip, notta, nothing, zero, zilch etc…….

We know Jesus is impersonal to you and that you have no relationship with the Son. Which also means you have no relationship with the Father. No Son, no Father and vice versa. It’s both or nothing and you have zip, notta, nothing, zero, zilch etc…….
Oh hogwash, for just because he was personified in the Divine Logos = mind of God before the world was, doesn't mean he was a personification when the Logos was made flesh and you are twisting the scripture to be saying that if we don't believe Jesus is God we don't have the Father and that is not what those verses say.

What they say is that if we refuse Jesus as the Messiah and God's human heir (Son), then we don't belong to the Father either.

For he Jesus is the only way to the Father and because as Jesus himself said in John 5:26 and John 6:57, God gave Jesus his eternal life to dwell within him so that he could impart it unto us also after he first died for our sins and we have repented and accepted his sacrifice for us by faith.

Oh hogwash, for just because he was personified in the Divine Logos = mind of God before the world was, doesn't mean he was a personification when the Logos was made flesh and you are twisting the scripture to be saying that if we don't believe Jesus is God we don't have the Father and that is not what those verses say.

What they say is that if we refuse Jesus as the Messiah and God's human heir (Son), then we don't belong to the Father either.

For he Jesus is the only way to the Father and because as Jesus himself said in John 5:26 and John 6:57, God gave Jesus his eternal life to dwell within him so that he could impart it unto us also after he first died for our sins and we have repented and accepted his sacrifice for us by faith.
More rubbish you cannot go from a non person to a person if you are eternal with no beginning and the Creator. See how utterly ridiculous you sound with your depraved human reasoning void of Gods spirit and wisdom?

You are a walking talking contradiction

hope this helps !!!

Back