Jesus came to have things that he had not had before

More rubbish you cannot go from a non person to a person if you are eternal with no beginning and the Creator. See how utterly ridiculous you sound with your depraved human reasoning void of Gods spirit and wisdom?

You are a walking talking contradiction

hope this helps !!!
The rubbish is your false belief that Jesus was the eternal God, for the Greek word "huparchon" used and translated as either "being or existing" in Philippians 2:6 always refers to things or positions or persons who have a beginning of existence and it is used 60 times in the NT and never once does it refer to anything eternal and having no beginning.

It is used of God twice however but both times it is used of him in a position that he only began to have after he created the heavens and the earth and men upon the earth.

Those two scriptures are found in Acts 17:24 and Acts 17:27 and notice that before Paul calls God the Lord of heaven and earth and says that he is not far from any of us, he first says this "For God who created the world and everything in it" and being he heaven and earth and everything in it had a beginning, so did God as being Lord of it and not far from any one of us.

Now if Paul or another inspired author had used the word to just simply say, God is "huparchon" Lord, then you would have something to argue about, however when he says "God is "huparchon" Lord of heaven and earth which had a beginning of existence, that means God also only began to be Lord of it after he first created it duh!

It is really that simple Civic and yet your apostate trin bias scholars never even consider this, but it is proven by how the word is used in scripture and it always refers to things that have a beginning of existence period.

i never mentioned status or position.

I said that He doesn’t mention ‘ontology.’

Its greek.

God speaks in archetypes, and parables. He does not use philosophy language.

I have no problem with more than one deity. Christ is a deity.
The fact that he doesn't mention it or where the word originated makes absolutely no difference whatsoever, for no matter what, Paul in Philippians 2:5-8 is not speaking of Jesus in regards to the essence of his being but rather when he says that Jesus is "in the form of God", it is referring to his position and authority that contrasts the form of a servant.

So it isn't God contrasting man, or the form of God contrasting the form of a man, but rather it is the form of God contrasting the form of a servant that Paul is speaking of regarding Jesus and Paul is by no means therefore calling Jesus God.

The expression the Most High implies there is nothing and nobody higher than that position. In reference to God, it has the same meaning as the title God of gods. If there is someone who can be called "god" or divine in some way, it would be necessary to determine if there is a God above him, and thus we would know that the title of Most High, or that of God of gods, cannot be applied to him then. . Likewise, if a divine being receives authorization from another person, or receives power, or receives an inheritance from another person, it is because then he is not the supreme authority or Majesty, another similar title.

Since Jesus Christ has received from God a kingdom (Psal. 2:6,7; Dan. 7:13,14), and a position (Eph. 1:20-23) and authority (Mat. 28:18) , then Jesus cannot be the Most High, from whom he has received these things.

Since Jesus has been appointed God's heir (Heb. 1:2; Rom. 8:17) , Jesus cannot be the Majesty of the entire Universe, but rather the One who gives him his possessions as an inheritance.

Since Jesus has a person whom he calls GOD (Rev. 3.12; John 20:17), Jesus cannot be the God of gods, but that person who is his own GOD.

We can see that Jesus is not the Almighty. He is not equal with God.

John 14:28 You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am.

Since Jesus Christ has received from God a kingdom (Psal. 2:6,7; Dan. 7:13,14), and a position (Eph. 1:20-23) and authority (Mat. 28:18) , then Jesus cannot be the Most High, from whom he has received these things.

Since Jesus has been appointed God's heir (Heb. 1:2; Rom. 8:17) , Jesus cannot be the Majesty of the entire Universe, but rather the One who gives him his possessions as an inheritance.

Since Jesus has a person whom he calls GOD (Rev. 3.12; John 20:17), Jesus cannot be the God of gods, but that person who is his own GOD.

John 14:28 You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am.
Isaiah 6:1
In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
John 12:41
These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

John
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Isaiah 6:1
In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
John 12:41
These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

John
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Yes you just exposed his false jdub god.

Trinitarians' jesus is a fabrication; it is fake. Christendom is full of fake christians also ... they are haters and bullies, very far from what a real Christian is. That is because they don't know Jesus nor who sent him here.

Trinitarians' jesus is a fabrication; it is fake. Christendom is full of fake christians also ... they are haters and bullies, very far from what a real Christian is. That is because they don't know Jesus nor who sent him here.
No the jdubs bejesus is a false christ that cannot save anyone from sin, they remain sinners in need of a Real God and Savior Jesus Christ as per Titus 2:13 and 2 Peter 1:1.

Next

You do not know Jesus.

You also lie about us.

Jesus was sent by His Father.
John 6:38
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd.

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

You do not know Jesus.

You also lie about us.

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd.

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Ditto

You do not know Jesus.

You also lie about us.

(...)
Oh, yes, I know the real Jesus and I'd been showing him to all of you with his own words ALL THE TIME ... but you'd been supplanting him with the fake one every time ... and misbehaving all the time ... because you are dark persons who do not tolerate light (like drunk people). I am serious about you and anyone from outside can see the truth all around: you do not know how to answer to a JW because you are just wrong about everything and you don't really mind.

And YES, absolutly: Jesus was sent by his Father, who is his God also, Jehovah ... the One you ignore so much that you never mention anywhere ... because you are not following the real Jesus, the one who never stop talking about his Father, our God ... You sustitute eveything with the fake jesus and you pretend to be real Christians when anyone can see which are your real fruits when talking to a JW. You are haters, not Christians, because a bad tree can not produce good fruits. We Jehovah's Witnesses, are trying to help you, each of you; we are not like you, and that's why you hate us. You are welcome.

Good bye.

Oh, yes, I know the real Jesus and I'd been showing him to all of you with his own words ALL THE TIME ... but you'd been supplanting him with the fake one every time ... and misbehaving all the time ... because you are dark persons who do not tolerate light (like drunk people). I am serious about you and anyone from outside can see the truth all around: you do not know how to answer to a JW because you are just wrong about everything and you don't really mind.

And YES, absolutly: Jesus was sent by his Father, who is his God also, Jehovah ... the One you ignore so much that you never mention anywhere ... because you are not following the real Jesus, the one who never stop talking about his Father, our God ... You sustitute eveything with the fake jesus and you pretend to be real Christians when anyone can see which are your real fruits when talking to a JW. You are haters, not Christians, because a bad tree can not produce good fruits. We Jehovah's Witnesses, are trying to help you, each of you; we are not like you, and that's why you hate us. You are welcome.

Good bye.
Wrong He is Eternal and came from heaven where the Father dwells who sent Him.

John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.
All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

John 1:14
14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory

These verses in John’s prologue reveal the pre existence of the Eternal Word/Son who was God and became flesh. He was the Creator of all things. Nothing came into existence apart from Him. He is before everything that has a beginning.

John 1:15
15 John bore witness of Him, and cried out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.'"

John 1:30
"This is He on behalf of whom I said, 'After me comes a Man who has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.'

John the Baptist was 6 months older than Jesus Christ. So it is impossible for Christ to be before him unless Jesus pre existed.

John 3:13
No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven — the Son of Man.

Again we see the pre existence of the Son and where He declares that He came from heaven to earth.

John 3:17
"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.

This verse shows the Son was sent from heaven by the Father to the earth.

For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

Human beings come into existence when they are born into this world, but we surely do not come from Heaven.

John 8:23
"You are from beneath I Am from above, you are of this world I Am not of this world"

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am."

Here we see that Jesus lets the Pharisees know that He existed as a person before Abraham was born. Once again we see Jesus claiming to be the Eternal God.

John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

John 17:5
And now, Father, glorify Me(your Son in verse 2) in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

Here we see the Son declared that He shared the same Glory together with the Father prior to creation. This passage makes Him equal with the Father as the Eternal God.

John 17:24
"Father, I desire that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am, in order that they may behold My glory, which Thou hast given Me; for Thou didst love Me before the foundation of the world.

Below we read it was the Son who already existed as the Son which the Father sent into the world.

John 3:16-17
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.

1 Cor 15:47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.

Gal 4:4
But when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,

1 John 4:14
And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

In 1 John 3:8 we see that the Son of Gods appearance or manifestation was for this very purpose, that He might destroy the works of the devil. The verb φανερόω means to make manifest, appeared, to make visible or to bring to light something that was previously hidden. This clearly means that Jesus had already existed as the Son of God and He was made manifest or visible to us.

Now we also know from Johns writings that those who deny Jesus came in the flesh are the spirit of antichrist. Those who deny God became flesh and dwelt among us are deceivers. The Incarnation was permanent as we read in 2 John 7- Jesus has come in the flesh. A past action with present results.

Col 1:13-18
For He delivered us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things have been created by Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Heb 1:2-3
in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. 3 And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power.

Heb 1:8
But of the Son He says,

"Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever,

Heb 5:7-8
In the days of His flesh, He offered up both prayers and supplications with loud crying and tears to the One able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His piety. 8 Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered.

The question is who or what was He before the days of His flesh? It is obvious that He pre existed before His birth(days of His flesh) as the Son.

The Father sent the Son into this world and we know this as the Incarnation. Meaning God became flesh( a man). Since the Son is God, the 2nd Person of the Trinity scripture calls the Son- God manifest in the flesh.

hope this helps !!!

Good bye.
No you don’t you have never heard from Him.
You preach a false gospel.

“Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.”

your blind and say you can see!

Jesus Christ is The Mighty God.
Case closed.

I know the real Jesus

The fact that you do not worship Jesus proves you don't know Him.

Jeremiah 9:23-24
(23) Thus says the LORD: "Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches,

(24) but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the LORD." (ESV)

Knowing the Lord encompasses worshiping the Lord. Notice in Jeremiah 9:14 reference is made to "Baals" which would involve idolatry. Indeed, no one should boast in (=worship) idols (Psalm 97:7). Only God is to be worshiped.

1 Corinthians 1:31
so that, as it is written, "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord." (ESV)

When "in the Lord" is used in the New Testament it always refers to the Lord Jesus. Paul applies the "LORD" (YHWH, 'kyrios' in the Septuagint) from Jeremiah 9:23-24 unto the Lord Jesus in 1 Corinthians 1:31. This demonstrates that boasting in Jesus means one knows Jesus as the Lord (YHWH) who is to be worshiped.

The fact that you do not worship Jesus proves you don't know Him.

Jeremiah 9:23-24
(23) Thus says the LORD: "Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches,

(24) but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the LORD." (ESV)

Knowing the Lord encompasses worshiping the Lord. Notice in Jeremiah 9:14 reference is made to "Baals" which would involve idolatry. Indeed, no one should boast in (=worship) idols (Psalm 97:7). Only God is to be worshiped.

1 Corinthians 1:31
so that, as it is written, "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord." (ESV)

When "in the Lord" is used in the New Testament it always refers to the Lord Jesus. Paul applies the "LORD" (YHWH, 'kyrios' in the Septuagint) from Jeremiah 9:23-24 unto the Lord Jesus in 1 Corinthians 1:31. This demonstrates that boasting in Jesus means one knows Jesus as the Lord (YHWH) who is to be worshiped.

What a mess.

Those who say that Jesus is GOD try to ignore the biblical reality. They do not like the simple truth that Jesus is called "God's heir" in the Scriptures. In what head is it possible that God, who has always owned everything, is heir?

Heb. 1:1 Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways. 2 Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

Trinitarians walk by when they read these truths in the Bible and close their ears when someone mentions them. They like to fool themselves.

Not exactly. The Father is the source of all things and that makes Him the Creator Ex Nihilo. The Father gave all things to Jesus and that proves he did not create them.

What that makes Jesus is Lord as the owner but not originator.
John 1; Col. 1:15-18 reveal Jesus Christ as The Creator of ALL things.
The Lord is God.

Back