Jesus chose to descended on Jesus at the baptism.

Okay, and since YOU say...

That means you believe...

It was YHWH who chose to descend on YHWH.

(Since YOU say the HS and Jesus both identify as YHWH.)

Correct?
I say it was the HS that chose to descend.Why? Because to make a free will choice one needs cognitive ability which comes from consciousness. Within the Godhead it’s the Father, Son and HS who possess this.

Committing the same fallacy. Reading comprehension 101. Just because the word descend is found in the verses it does not mean that it was the same event.

No idea what you're talking about. I said only one person descended from Heaven. Not two.

Jesus said "no one ascended into heaven except the one who descended, the son of man".
If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man[b]who is in heaven.

Jesus is speaking about heavenly things. Jesus is stating that no man had ascended and then returned,as to be qualified to speak of heavenly things.

Now your idea might hold water if we ignore the fact that Enoch and Elijah were both taken to heaven . You idea fails.

Also following your logic Jesus anointed Himself. .
Anointing requires an anointer and an anointee. No such thing as self anointing.

If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man[b]who is in heaven.

Jesus is speaking about heavenly things. Jesus is stating that no man had ascended and then returned,as to be qualified to speak of heavenly things.

Now your idea might hold water if we ignore the fact that Enoch and Elijah were both taken to heaven . You idea fails.

Also following your logic Jesus anointed Himself. .
Anointing requires an anointer and an anointee. No such thing as self anointing.

It's not no man but no one.

Like "no one knows the Father except the Son".

We went over this. It’s another failed argument. But if you want to go at it again post your argument.

We did go over this. I asked you if "the third person of the trinity" knows the Father. You said "yes".

But Jesus said "no one knows the Father except the Son".

Thus, Jesus disproved the trinity doctrine.

There is no "third person of the trinity" who knows the Father, only the Son knows Him, and those who the Son chooses to reveal Him.

P.s.: Christ is the Holy Spirit (2 Cor 3:17, Lam 4:20).

We did go over this. I asked you if "the third person of the trinity" knows the Father. You said "yes".

But Jesus said "no one knows the Father except the Son".

Thus, Jesus disproved the trinity doctrine.

There is no "third person of the trinity" who knows the Father, only the Son knows Him, and those who the Son chooses to reveal Him.

P.s.: Christ is the Holy Spirit (2 Cor 3:17, Lam 4:20).
So let’s go down this path again.
Either scripture is wrong or you are wrong.
Job 1 the angels and Satan came before the Lord, God. Either this is the father or this is Jesus.
If it is Jesus, we have two members of the trinity, or follow your logic, we have polytheism.
As to do verse in question, Jesus is referring to the depth of knowledge of each other is based on thier father son relationship.

So let’s go down this path again.
Either scripture is wrong or you are wrong.
Job 1 the angels and Satan came before the Lord, God. Either this is the father or this is Jesus.
If it is Jesus, we have two members of the trinity, or follow your logic, we have polytheism.
As to do verse in question, Jesus is referring to the depth of knowledge of each other is based on thier father son relationship.

There is no more debate.

Read my last post.

You have no argument.

There is absolutely no triad present in any of God's heavenly throne visions. There is not a single heavenly creature that is trinitarian. They sing to Jesus:

Rev. 5:9 (...) “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

Trinitarians do not accept the most fundamental Biblical truths. They are believers of doctrines originating in paganism that the Bible condemns.

Hand waving proves nothing . Addressing might post might. You have an unsupportable theory. Similar to a personal opinion.

You say "yes the 'third person of the trinity' knows the Father".

Jesus says "no one knows the Father but me".

Lol.. then you try to argue that Satan knows the father..

Back