Jesus Christ in Us Is Why We Are Guiltless For Profaning the Sabbath

Formersda

AV Ro 7:7-12 What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin [was] dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 10 And the commandment, which [was ordained] to life, I found [to be] unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew [me]. 12 Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

You need to balance your understanding of Paul's writings properly.

Otherwise Paul is a hypocrite, then to your thinking ???

What differentiate the difference of, the letter of the law and the spirit of the law ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Can I ask you why you have a bible? All you need is EGW books, because she’s written about it all. What need do you have of the bible? All your doing is sharing the proof texts from EGW.

ontheBeam

Why would I be making Paul a hypocrite Mike? You just cannot stand to hear the bible truth. Was Paul wrong to tell the Jews that they are no longer under the ministry of death and that the ten commandments were done away? No one disputes that the old covenant laws were not sin. Israel failed to keep them and they became their death sentence. Paul, a faithful Jew, learned the law and knew sin from knowing the law. We know sin because of the Holy Spirit guiding us through life. What a wonderful gift the Life Giver bestowed upon man. Why do you deny 2Cor3:6-11?

Hark

Hi Hark, so is your contention that since Jesus listed some of the ten commandments that He was insinuating the person could be saved by keeping the Law? If this were to be true then salvation is possible without the blood of Jesus. The one that came running was aware that keeping the ten commandments could not save him. That is why he came running to Jesus to find out what it took to inherit eternal life. As always it is our belief in Jesus, and following His will for us that will seal our fate.
I believe God purposefully had the Old Covenant to prove why there was a need for the New Covenant because man cannot do it. Jesus referring to the Old Covenant was not by any way saying that salvation can be achieved when no one has inherited the promise yet of eternal life by it, but at the time of Jesus, they were in a prison; aka Abraham's bosom aka Paradise located beneath the earth across that great gulf from hell. Where's Abraham's Bosom A.K.A. Paradise Located?
Okay, now we are on the same track.

Amen!
Granted, Jesus was not saying this can be achieved by sinners by the deeds of the law, but knowing how to get there and being able to, are 2 different things. That is why Jesus had to come.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Galatians 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

(y)
I agree.
The Jews were guilty of breaking the covenant as long as the covenant was enforced, but once the covenant was broken the laws of that covenant became of no affect. They then became subject to the new and better covenant that didn't deal with the ritual laws of the old covenant. The Sabbath being one of the ritual laws became void thus they were not guilty of profaning something that didn't exist.

According to all I have read in the New Testament and the reason for the covenant laws given at Sinai, Ex 19:5-6, what you wrote is not true. They were to keep the covenant as a means of perpetually keeping the land of milk and honey, Canaan. Deut 5: 3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
I believe that God's words is eternal for why there are believers upset that we are not keeping the sabbath day. Jesus did not do away with the law but fulfilled the law so that all those that believe in Him, even in His name, are saved.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

This is the conundrum that we all have to discern with Him. How can He allow anyone that break the least of His commandments and teaches others so, be a part of His kingdom but as the least? Does this not testify to OSAS?

And yet is keeping the sabbath one of His commandments per the New Covenant? No, because our bodies are the temples of God now ( 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ) and Jesus Christ is within us always ( 2 Corinthians 13:5 ) for why we are guiltless for profaning the sabbath.

So is the keeping of the sabbath day truly done away with? No, because of what Christ has done and being in us and with us always is why we are guiltless for profaning the sabbath.

Matthew 12:1-7 is aligning with everything Jesus said; He did not abolish the law but fulfilled the law. The keeping of the sabbath day is still present but because Jesus Christ is in us and within us always is why & how Jesus defended His disciples and us for profaning the sabbath.

If the keeping of the sabbath day was "abolished" then Jesus would not bother to defend His disciples for profaning the sabbath, but He did. Jesus would not testify that the O.T. saints had profaned the sabbath and why they were guiltless because they were in the Temple, unless those saints had actually profaned the sabbath. Jesus would not defer from the Temple to Himself for defending His disciples for why they were guiltless unless His disciples were profaning the sabbath.,, just as He will defend us by being within us always for why we are guiltless also.

SDAchristian

It is no longer a sin.
Please document from scriptures, the change of definition of sin between covenants ???
What I am saying is if you are a Gentile, you were never under the Sinaitic Covenant in the first place.
AV Jn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

A lamb, as in an animal sacrifice, was done away with. But not the definition of sin.
Btw, that covenant was conditional.
Please explain what you mean by this statement ???
If you want to put yourself under it, you are obligated to keep all of it.
It takes spiritual discernment, to know what is the same, and what is different, between covenants.

i.e. Is adultery, from the Decalogue, a sin in both covenants ???

AV Ro 7:7 . What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin [was] dead.

AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

What is CLEAR to me is, does anyone know how to define sin against GOD ???
Which can't be done now anyway since the temple no longer exists.
AV Hb 10:29-31 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Is Jesus as High Priest, in the heavenly temple administrating Jesus' blood for our sins ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

When there is a dispute between Ellen and the Bible, Ellen always comes out on top.
AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

I would like to see an example/evidence of your accusation in GOD's words versus EGW's words for discussion, Okay ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 12:35-37 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Can I ask you why you have a bible? All you need is EGW books, because she’s written about it all. What need do you have of the bible? All your doing is sharing the proof texts from EGW.
So says you, in your opinion, stating a loaded question.

AV Mt 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Midnight is coming !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Hb 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which [it was] impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
AV 2C 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
Is Truth, Truth regardless of who GOD uses ???
Do not sell yourself short, you have offered insights that I have re-used as well, or do you prefer the word plagiarize ???
I don't have a degree in cryptography. Could you perhaps restate this post more plainly?
AV Jn 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

"for we are not ignorant of his devices", "When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.", We need to be spiritual lie detectors, using GOD's words, for evidence in Truth.

Yours in Christ, Michael

ontheBeam

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

I would like to see an example/evidence of your accusation in GOD's words versus EGW's words for discussion, Okay ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
I have for the last several years given you Ellen isms proving she twisted scripture. It is like giving someone books and all they do is chew the covers off. Ellen wrote that the reason the Tower of babel was built was to keep from succumbing to another flood. Read your Bible and then tell us it was not a figment of her imagination. That is a start. The plan of salvation coming after the fall of man is another. Need I go on and on?

SDAchristian

I have for the last several years given you Ellen isms proving she twisted scripture. It is like giving someone books and all they do is chew the covers off. Ellen wrote that the reason the Tower of babel was built was to keep from succumbing to another flood. Read your Bible and then tell us it was not a figment of her imagination. That is a start. The plan of salvation coming after the fall of man is another. Need I go on and on?
I get it, you do not believe she was given insights from the Holy Spirit, no matter what is discussed. Plainly, that is unbelief. If she was an OT messenger, she would have been martyred. If not in opinions, of many here.

AV Hb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Many will face the testimony of the Holy Spirit, of what was truly given to EGW, or not. Just remember, GOD's free will gift of choice, is an opportunity for the Devil's followers to lie about GOD. The free will choice from GOD, gives everyone a chance to give in to doubt, when faith is available as well, as a choice.

AV Re 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
AV Mt 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

"Need I go on and on?", No, the fulfillment of a universal("all the world") Sunday Law, and the resultant Death decree is enough evidence to remove anyone's eternal salvation from the self deceived/"goats".

AV Jn 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

We are running out of time to understand the Holy Spirit's ministry to every believer.

Yours in Christ, Michael

bert10

The Sabbath was the sign of the Sinaitic Covenent between God and the Children of Israel and them alone. Are you Jewish? If not, are you a proselyte to Judaism? Elsewise, you are crashing a party you were never invited to.
Tater, throughout our history God has been given us a New (Better) Covenants. Each Succeeding Covenants builds on the previous ones. The law we choose to obey tells God which Gospel we belong in. Those who choose to live the laws of Moses will pay the penalties associated with that covenant. In the Gospel of Moses there are two divisions, and they are under the priesthood of Aaron. The New testament, there are also two divisions and they are under the Melchizedek priesthood. Leaving that aside. Remember Jesus said not one Tittle or Yot will pass from the law until all is fulfilled. He also said, that He did not come to abolish the law and the prophets. Why is it that Christians think they can abolish the law or pick and choose which ones to keep? The 10 commandments and the Sabbath belong in the OT. If we fail to live the law of perfection delivered to us, then we automatically fall under the laws of the OT. The laws we live by dictate what Covenant we fall under. Having Christ in us does not authorize us in breaking the laws of the Sabbath. One of the consequences of breaking the law of the Sabbath is losing our lands and losing our prosperity. In the late 50's and early 60''s almost everything was closed down. People went to church and did not do laundry and needless work on the Sabbath. Our nations had surpluses in those days. Ever since we opened groceries stores, ignored the Sabbath and started to treat it like a Holiday instead of a Holy Day we have begun to lose our prosperity, immigrants are coming in to displace us. That is the proof that I am giving you. The Jews who kept the Sabbath Holy rose to the top economically in every Country they went and settled in. Just look up the names of movies studios of the 50's and 60's and the same thing goes for stores, and banks. You will see what I mean. Not only this, they are the only people who survived 2000 years without a country and yet kept their national identity as a people and they did it because it was part of the blessings of keeping the Sabbath. What I posted were facts. All Spiritual laws carry a penalty if transgressed to satisfy the lust of the flesh. The Apostles warned against using this Liberty in Christ to satisfy the lusts of the flesh.

Common Tater

Tater, throughout our history God has been given us a New (Better) Covenants. Each Succeeding Covenants builds on the previous ones. The law we choose to obey tells God which Gospel we belong in. Those who choose to live the laws of Moses will pay the penalties associated with that covenant. In the Gospel of Moses there are two divisions, and they are under the priesthood of Aaron. The New testament, there are also two divisions and they are under the Melchizedek priesthood. Leaving that aside. Remember Jesus said not one Tittle or Yot will pass from the law until all is fulfilled. He also said, that He did not come to abolish the law and the prophets. Why is it that Christians think they can abolish the law or pick and choose which ones to keep? The 10 commandments and the Sabbath belong in the OT. If we fail to live the law of perfection delivered to us, then we automatically fall under the laws of the OT. The laws we live by dictate what Covenant we fall under. Having Christ in us does not authorize us in breaking the laws of the Sabbath. One of the consequences of breaking the law of the Sabbath is losing our lands and losing our prosperity. In the late 50's and early 60''s almost everything was closed down. People went to church and did not do laundry and needless work on the Sabbath. Our nations had surpluses in those days. Ever since we opened groceries stores, ignored the Sabbath and started to treat it like a Holiday instead of a Holy Day we have begun to lose our prosperity, immigrants are coming in to displace us. That is the proof that I am giving you. The Jews who kept the Sabbath Holy rose to the top economically in every Country they went and settled in. Just look up the names of movies studios of the 50's and 60's and the same thing goes for stores, and banks. You will see what I mean. Not only this, they are the only people who survived 2000 years without a country and yet kept their national identity as a people and they did it because it was part of the blessings of keeping the Sabbath. What I posted were facts. All Spiritual laws carry a penalty if transgressed to satisfy the lust of the flesh. The Apostles warned against using this Liberty in Christ to satisfy the lusts of the flesh.
Quickly, what is meant by the Law and the Prophets.

Common Tater

Tater, throughout our history God has been given us a New (Better) Covenants. Each Succeeding Covenants builds on the previous ones. The law we choose to obey tells God which Gospel we belong in. Those who choose to live the laws of Moses will pay the penalties associated with that covenant. In the Gospel of Moses there are two divisions, and they are under the priesthood of Aaron. The New testament, there are also two divisions and they are under the Melchizedek priesthood.
What are the two divisions in the Mosaic Covenant? What are the two in the New Covenant. Please explain what the Gospel of Moses is. There is only one Gospel we need to be concerned with and it is clearly defined in 1 Corinthians 15.
Leaving that aside. Remember Jesus said not one Tittle or Yot will pass from the law until all is fulfilled. He also said, that He did not come to abolish the law and the prophets. Why is it that Christians think they can abolish the law or pick and choose which ones to keep?
What do Jews believe that the Law and the Prophets are? Also, Christians don't abolish the Mosaic Law, We simply know that we are not under it. We are under the Law of Christ. The Old Covenant is a unit of 613 mitzvah, and if you put yourself under a part of it, you are obligated to keep all of it.
The 10 commandments and the Sabbath belong in the OT. If we fail to live the law of perfection delivered to us, then we automatically fall under the laws of the OT. The laws we live by dictate what Covenant we fall under. Having Christ in us does not authorize us in breaking the laws of the Sabbath. One of the consequences of breaking the law of the Sabbath is losing our lands and losing our prosperity. In the late 50's and early 60''s almost everything was closed down. People went to church and did not do laundry and needless work on the Sabbath. Our nations had surpluses in those days. Ever since we opened groceries stores, ignored the Sabbath and started to treat it like a Holiday instead of a Holy Day we have begun to lose our prosperity, immigrants are coming in to displace us. That is the proof that I am giving you. The Jews who kept the Sabbath Holy rose to the top economically in every Country they went and settled in. Just look up the names of movies studios of the 50's and 60's and the same thing goes for stores, and banks. You will see what I mean. Not only this, they are the only people who survived 2000 years without a country and yet kept their national identity as a people and they did it because it was part of the blessings of keeping the Sabbath. What I posted were facts. All Spiritual laws carry a penalty if transgressed to satisfy the lust of the flesh. The Apostles warned against using this Liberty in Christ to satisfy the lusts of the flesh.
The Old Covenant, including its sign, the Sabbath, was God and Israel. Gentiles were never a party to that covenant or its conditions. What you describe in this paragraph is obedience to a conditional covenant, and one to which we were not invited. Not being under the Sinaitic Covenant and its Laws does not mean that one is lawless or satisfying the lusts of the flesh.

SDAchristian

The Old Covenant, including its sign, the Sabbath, was God and Israel. Gentiles were never a party to that covenant or its conditions. What you describe in this paragraph is obedience to a conditional covenant, and one to which we were not invited. Not being under the Sinaitic Covenant and its Laws does not mean that one is lawless or satisfying the lusts of the flesh.
AV 1C 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

So you do not believe Paul's doctrine here ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Common Tater

AV 1C 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

So you do not believe Paul's doctrine here ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Yes, I very much believe Paul's writings. 1Corinthians 12:13 is not saying that the one body is Judaism. The body is made up of Christ believers. That is what we are baptized into. Not the Mosaic Covenant. Why are you so determined to put yourself under it?

JonHawk

A Christian living post Resurrection profaning the Sabbath would be like a Christian profaning the Feast of Weeks or Booths - its not possible for a Christian to profane these things.
Well said. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Last edited:

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Ja 2:7-12 Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called? 8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: 9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. 10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all. 11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
Yes, I very much believe Paul's writings. 1Corinthians 12:13 is not saying that the one body is Judaism. The body is made up of Christ believers. That is what we are baptized into. Not the Mosaic Covenant. Why are you so determined to put yourself under it?
AV Mt 5:27-28 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Has GOD changed the definition of sin between covenants ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

Yours in Christ, Michael

But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.” Jer 31

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

Question of Prophetic Importance: Would GOD's people have their theocratic government kill other people, over laws about a day of worship to GOD from GOD's writing the Decalogue ???

AV Hb 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Who understand blasphemy properly and steal GOD's "Vengeance" in judgment then ???
But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.” Jer 31
AV Mt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity{G458 anomia}.

Reconciling cause to effect, from GOD's Words to GOD Word's, will be the downfall of many, who are self deceived about GOD's Words, and GOD's Intent.

"I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.", This is GOD recognizing a spiritual relationship with these people.

AV 1Ti 5:24-25 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some [men] they follow after. 25 Likewise also the good works [of some] are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.

"For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.", People who understand this spiritually properly, sending "Some men's sins" ... "going before to judgment", instead of "some [men] they follow after".

"ye that work iniquity", Indicate an unawareness of GOD's definition of sin. Which was the point of the original question.

The BIG reveal is at the Second Advent !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

AV Mt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity{G458 anomia}.

Reconciling cause to effect, from GOD's Words to GOD Word's, will be the downfall of many, who are self deceived about GOD's Words, and GOD's Intent.

"ye that work iniquity", Indicate an unawareness of GOD's definition of sin. Which was the point of the original question.
Workers of iniquity refers to those who abide in darkness, those who remain separated from Christ, "until the very end of man's existence,"
but you already knew that:

SDAchristian said:​
The Catch22 of being a prophet of GOD, coming close to recognize our total fallen condition, and need of Christ, until the very end of man's existence.​
AV 1Ti 5:24-25 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some [men] they follow after. 25 Likewise also the good works [of some] are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.
But because of your callous stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are [deliberately] storing up wrath for yourself...Romans 2:5

The Just Live by Faith, Christ or Judgment​

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. Hebrews 10:25-27