Jesus Christ is amoral

Billions of other are there as well, and they did not commit genocide. They are only there because they rejected God.

Does that make you feel that justice is served?
I don't agree that all those billions are with Hitler.

They will be judged according to their works, including aborted babies.

God is fair and just.

Most folks that pass God's "grace test" will be allowed to enter into His rest.

Obeying Acts 2:38 is the only "insurance policy", though.

You are extremely nonsensical

If the Allied Forces could have stopped the Nazis without inflicting harm upon the innocent Germans and chose to harm the innocent anyway - that would have been immoral, no?

Is God not capable of achieving His every end WITHOUT causing harm in the process?
Answer: Yes, He is!

That He chooses to consciously and purposefully inflict needless harm anyway?
Well, you do the math
You defend humans wiping out entire cities for the "greater good" of stopping the war, right?

Bur when God wants to eliminate mankind, then gives them a second chance VIA Noah you disagree with His reasoning.

Typical humanist.

I don't agree that all those billions are with Hitler.

They will be judged according to their works, including aborted babies.
Oh, yes, got to get the abortion comment in there.

But who do you think will be tortured for eternity. Matthew 25 indicates anyone who rejects God - regardless of genocides committed - which is several billion people.

God is fair and just.

Most folks that pass God's "grace test" will be allowed to enter into His rest.

Obeying Acts 2:38 is the only "insurance policy", though.
What does that mean? Are you saying that out of seven billion people, four billion - most of them - will avoid the tortures of hell, but three billion will not? Will Hindus and Muslims avoid it despite rejecting God (if they are good people)?

Oh, yes, got to get the abortion comment in there.

But who do you think will be tortured for eternity. Matthew 25 indicates anyone who rejects God - regardless of genocides committed - which is several billion people.

What does that mean? Are you saying that out of seven billion people, four billion - most of them - will avoid the tortures of hell, but three billion will not? Will Hindus and Muslims avoid it despite rejecting God (if they are good people)?
Here is the litmus test for hell....

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

So, the way to escape the "works test" is to obey Acts 2:38 and find grace.

Some folks enjoy taking tests to qualify, but not me.

Another passage of folks that qualify or to be disqualified via works.....

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Acts 2:38 adherence separates a person to qualify for taking part in the 1st resurrection(guaranteeing to miss the 2nd death).

These other folks you mentioned must remain until the end of the world to be judged according to their works(Rev 20:14 etc).

So these billions of people KNOW you? Hilarious.
Nope, they know themselves and the moral standard that they hold themselves to

The same moral standard that I advocate
The same moral standard that you live by as well

A moral standard that God violates

Nope, they know themselves and the moral standard that they hold themselves to

The same moral standard that I advocate
The same moral standard that you live by as well

A moral standard that God violates

Your words:

"What I said is that more people care about my morals than those of the biblical God"

Prove most of the 8 billion people in the world even know you exist, much less what your damn morals are.

Your words:

"What I said is that more people care about my morals than those of the biblical God"

Prove most of the 8 billion people in the world even know you exist, much less what your damn morals are.
Very good, parrot!

You've successfully repeated my words

Now, work on comprehending them...

The reason that more people care about my morals than those of God is because my morals and their morals are one in the same!
We all {including you, stiggy} share the same morality - one that is vastly superior to that espoused by God

You've successfully repeated my words

Correct. It was quite successful. Let's look at them again:

The reason that more people care about my morals than those of God is because my morals and their morals are one in the same!

Show us the poll you took regarding most people's motives. How vast was your sampling? Did you subcontract Gallup?

I'll say it just this one more time and then we're done:

More people care about my morals than those of the biblical God because my morals match their own, God's morals do not

Most every one of us fully understands that it is immoral to consciously and purposefully inflict needless harm upon others

More people care about my morals than those of the biblical God...
I don't know anyone who cares about your morals. Especially with your weird god delusion you got goin on.

Maybe you meant your immorality. Do parents keep their children away from you? You should keep an eye out for that.

I never said that!

I disagree with the drowning of innocent babies and children
Do you agree with the bombing of Dresden etc in Nazi Germany?

Howbout the firebombing of Tokyo?

If not, would you rather have our grandparents invade first and only engage with enemy combatants without aerial support?

Last edited:
I don't know anyone who cares about your morals.
Well you probably only mix with Christians and we know they're ok with slavery where TP isn't, so i'm not surprised they don't care about morality.
Especially with your weird god delusion you got goin on.
Yes I agree, Gods are a weird delusion.
Maybe you meant your immorality. Do parents keep their children away from you? You should keep an eye out for that.
Do your children read what you post on here?

Do you agree with the bombing of Dresden etc in Nazi Germany?

Howbout the firebombing of Tokyo?

If not, would you rather have our grandparents invade first and only engage with enemy combatants without aerial support?
I don't know enough {about the specific examples you have provided} to determine if it was morally acceptable to take action knowing that innocent people would die as a result

What I do know, though, is that God can always achieve His every desired end WITHOUT inflicting harm!

It might well be that, in order to ultimately end WWII, we had no other choice except to inflict harm upon innocent German and Japanese citizens

This is what we call necessary/needed/needful harm
God, on the other hand, is NEVER required to do anything - much less to inflict harm!
When God inflicts harm upon another it is always, by definition, needless

And in case you didn't get the memo:
It is immoral to consciously and purposefully inflict needless harm upon another

I don't know enough {about the specific examples you have provided} to determine if it was morally acceptable to take action knowing that innocent people would die as a result

What I do know, though, is that God can always achieve His every desired end WITHOUT inflicting harm!

It might well be that, in order to ultimately end WWII, we had no other choice except to inflict harm upon innocent German and Japanese citizens

This is what we call necessary/needed/needful harm
God, on the other hand, is NEVER required to do anything - much less to inflict harm!
When God inflicts harm upon another it is always, by definition, needless

And in case you didn't get the memo:
It is immoral to consciously and purposefully inflict needless harm upon another
Okay, so you agree that humans had a moral obligation for the greater good to kill civilians in WW2?

God doesn't also have a moral obligation per the flood?

See humanism manifesting itself as a god here.

Okay, so you agree that humans had a moral obligation for the greater good to kill civilians in WW2?
No, I didn't say that!

What I said is that:

In other words, I don't know whether or not the greater good was served...
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't
Maybe we could have ended the war without killing innocent people, maybe we couldn't

What I do know is that, unlike us humans, God can ALWAYS serve the greater good WITHOUT inflicting harm!!!

God doesn't also have a moral obligation per the flood?
OK, let's say that He did!
The point that you are missing is that He could have removed the guilty people WITHOUT removing the innocent people {i.e. babies}
The point that you are missing is that He could have drowned the supposedly deserving adults WITHOUT drowning the innocent children

Instead, He decided to inflict the needless harm of drowning upon the innocent youth

No, I didn't say that!

What I said is that:

In other words, I don't know whether or not the greater good was served...
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't
Maybe we could have ended the war without killing innocent people, maybe we couldn't

What I do know is that, unlike us humans, God can ALWAYS serve the greater good WITHOUT inflicting harm!!!

OK, let's say that He did!
The point that you are missing is that He could have removed the guilty people WITHOUT removing the innocent people {i.e. babies}
The point that you are missing is that He could have drowned the supposedly deserving adults WITHOUT drowning the innocent children

Instead, He decided to inflict the needless harm of drowning upon the innocent youth
Wait, we should have evacuated cities before destroying them in WW2, just like God should have saved the innocents during the flood?

Is this the new war tactic for bombing?

Should the death of civilians be blamed on our military personnel as they near miss their targets or get bad intel?

All I see is that humans get a pass from you and God gets judged by you.

Just remember this, the pre Noah world was wicked and barbaric, with giant humans(not angel/humans) everywhere, committing moral atrocities at will. It was so bad that God was done with all humans and you almost did not get to be around to complain your case.

You expose yourself as a humanist, trying to be a moralist, as the decision maker on morality instead of God.

Back