Jesus Christ is amoral

Well you probably only mix with Christians and we know they're ok with slavery where TP isn't
So then you are one who cares.

Let's see if it's true.

State you care about tree boys morals, state why you care about tree boys morals.

I'll wait here.
Do your children read what you post on here?
My children are not bored enough to spend time talking with trolling skeptik atheists.

I think they would just laugh at your trolling.

You don't know enough about the indiscriminate carpet bombing of WW2 to bring a quicker end to it and save allied lives?

You are playing dumb.

You are saying God is bad but the Allies are good.

I don't believe for a minute that "you don't know enough...", because I know you are older than a teenager.

Now, do you have a problem with death?

Do you think abortion is moral, or is it for the greater good or you don't know enough about it?

Do you know that we are all destined to die, at all ages and stages of life?

Does that infuriate you that God gives and takes life as He wishes at any age?

Should evil serial killers be punished by man or let go to find their own morality?

One more thought...who decides what is moral and not moral?

A...nobody.

B...everybody.

C...only certain people.

Pick one.

Last edited by a moderator:
So then you are one who cares.

Let's see if it's true.

State you care about tree boys morals, state why you care about tree boys morals.

I'll wait here.

My children are not bored enough to spend time talking with trolling skeptik atheists.

I think they would just laugh at your trolling.
Why are you deflecting from the point? Is it because you have nothing to say, as usual?

You could just keep hitting the keyboard in the hope that something intelligible would emerge, like the monkeys who given enough time would produce the works of Shakespeare. That's probably your best bet.

Why are you deflecting from the point?
If you had a point it was lost.
Is it because you have nothing to say, as usual?
This is you, giving it when you don't get it.
You could just keep hitting the keyboard in the hope that something intelligible would emerge, like the monkeys who given enough time would produce the works of Shakespeare. That's probably your best bet.
Are you sad?

Having a bad day, week, month, year, life?

I noticed you didn't affirm tree boy. Classic. :ROFLMAO:

You don't know enough about the indiscriminate carpet bombing of WW2 to bring a quicker end to it and save allied lives?

You are playing dumb.
No, I am NOT "playing dumb"

I don't know if WWII could have been brought to end without the bombing of German and Japanese cities full of innocent citizens

You are saying God is bad but the Allies are good.

I don't believe for a minute that "you don't know enough...", because I know you are older than a teenager.
No, I am NOT saying that the Allies were good

What I have very clearly said is that I cannot, in good conscience, pass judgement on the Allies because I do not know whether or not the harm inflicted by the Allies was needless

Now, do you have a problem with death?
No, I do not have a problem with death

I have a problem with murder

Do you think abortion is moral, or is it for the greater good or you don't know enough about it?
I think that it is immoral to take a human life that is not your own

However, I don't know at what point a human life begins...

That said, I am confident that the vast majority of abortions take place well before this point - when the unborn is nothing more than a gob of goo

Why, though, should my views on abortion matter?

Are you suggesting that it's somehow morally acceptable for God to have drowned babies whom we all agree to be fully fledged human beings because I may or may not morally condone abortion?

Do you know that we are all destined to die, at all ages and stages of life?
Yep, I am fully aware that we all, eventually, die and that death can come at any time

Does that infuriate you that God gives and takes life as He wishes at any age?
It infuriates me that God, in a snit, took innocent life, along with the guilty, in a needlessly harmful fashion

Should evil serial killers be punished by man or let go to find their own morality?
Serial killers should be removed from society

One more thought...who decides what is moral and not moral?

A...nobody.

B...everybody.

C...only certain people.

Pick one.
We do!

B...everybody

And the people have spoken

Most every one of us {minus the true socio / psychopath} are in full agreement that it is immoral to consciously and purposefully inflict needless harm upon others

No, I am NOT "playing dumb"

I don't know if WWII could have been brought to end without the bombing of German and Japanese cities full of innocent citizens

No, I am NOT saying that the Allies were good

What I have very clearly said is that I cannot, in good conscience, pass judgement on the Allies because I do not know whether or not the harm inflicted by the Allies was needless

No, I do not have a problem with death

I have a problem with murder

I think that it is immoral to take a human life that is not your own

However, I don't know at what point a human life begins...

That said, I am confident that the vast majority of abortions take place well before this point - when the unborn is nothing more than a gob of goo

Why, though, should my views on abortion matter?

Are you suggesting that it's somehow morally acceptable for God to have drowned babies whom we all agree to be fully fledged human beings because I may or may not morally condone abortion?

Yep, I am fully aware that we all, eventually, die and that death can come at any time

It infuriates me that God, in a snit, took innocent life, along with the guilty, in a needlessly harmful fashion

Serial killers should be removed from society

We do!

B...everybody

And the people have spoken

Most every one of us {minus the true socio / psychopath} are in full agreement that it is immoral to consciously and purposefully inflict needless harm upon others
Ahah,...playing dumb.

You don't know when human life begins....

You maybe think it begins a birth?

At conception?

At 3 months, 6 months etc?

My sister who is in her late 60's and was a VP at UPS for years was born a preemie at around 5 months. Was she a human then?

See what I mean.

You pass judgement on God but play dumb when you are confronted in saying you are holding a higher moral standard than God.

My point?

You are not qualified to judge the life and death giver(Creator).

You have to just sit and wait your turn to die.
My response to Romans 9:20
But who are you, a mere man, to talk back to God? Will what is formed say to the one who formed it, "Why did you make me like this?"

YES!!!

When what is formed happens to have been consciously and purposefully formed as an intelligent and sentient being by an omniscient god then it is absolutely to be expected that said creation MIGHT, CAN, and ultimately SHOULD challenge the creator!

The better question is this:

But who are you, an omniscient god, to create intelligent, sentient beings without absolute foreknowledge that you would be questioned by said beings? Will the creator feign ignorance as to the nature of what it has created and ask "Why do you exercise the very faculties I granted you?"

My response to Romans 9:20
But who are you, a mere man, to talk back to God? Will what is formed say to the one who formed it, "Why did you make me like this?"

YES!!!

When what is formed happens to have been consciously and purposefully formed as an intelligent and sentient being by an omniscient god then it is absolutely to be expected that said creation MIGHT, CAN, and ultimately SHOULD challenge the creator!

The better question is this:

But who are you, an omniscient god, to create intelligent, sentient beings without absolute foreknowledge that you would be questioned by said beings? Will the creator feign ignorance as to the nature of what it has created and ask "Why do you exercise the very faculties I granted you?"
You be cray cray!

I was specifically talking about Furion's desire to lay about infidels with a wooden beam, and more generally about how Christians have treated non-Christians - and indeed other Christians with different beliefs - throughout history.

And yet I do condemn the communist regime that killed millions.
How many millions killed by atheeist crusades since 1900?
Atheism is the religion of choice for communists.

Your people.

How many millions killed by atheeist crusades since 1900?
Atheism is the religion of choice for communists.

Your people.
I am prepared to say that all those killings were morally wrong.

Are you prepared to say that Furion's desire to lay about infidels with a wooden beam is morally wrong? Or perhaps you think violence against non-Christians is acceptable?

Back