Jesus Christ Returns In Fire (The End) Not A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

Truth7t7

That verse tells us time means nothing to God. It has nothing to do with the 1000 year reign.
Your correct!

Literal time has nothing to do with God in the spiritual, and those seen in Revelation 20:4-6 (The Souls) and (The Dead) are in the Lords spiritual where Literal Time dosen't exist, (Thousand Years) is not literal, but symbolic of those seen reigning with the Lord in a one day is thousand years Spiritual, simple

Truth7t7

In iij
The angel comes down...to earth and binds satan and chucks him into the abyss for 1000 years so he can't mess with the people of earth. Rev 20:8-9 also tell of the earth.
The angel binds satan from "Specifically" (Deceiving The Nations To Battle) as verse 8 below clearly shows the interpretation

Those that support a Millennial falsely use the verse to claim satan couldn't be bound presently, because evil is present in the world, (A Lie)

"SPECIFICALLY" DECEIVE THE NATIONS TO BATTLE"

Revelation 20:1-8KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Timtofly

Your correct!

Literal time has nothing to do with God in the spiritual, and those seen in Revelation 20:4-6 (The Souls) and (The Dead) are in the Lords spiritual where Literal Time dosen't exist, (Thousand Years) is not literal, but symbolic of those seen reigning with the Lord in a one day is thousand years Spiritual, simple
So the Lord only ruled for a day?

So you claim the Lord does not reign for this future one day period.

I don't think people are going to believe you.

Truth7t7

So the Lord only ruled for a day?

So you claim the Lord does not reign for this future one day period.

I don't think people are going to believe you.
Your claim is a complete distortion in distraction

One day is a thousand years in the Lords spiritual no literal time, be not ignorant

e v e

Your claim is a complete distortion in distraction

One day is a thousand years in the Lords spiritual no literal time, be not ignorant
God’s time is different but it is real and heaven is real and literal, and has physicality just not the current substandard one….

CrowCross

Your correct!

All right dude...prove it.

CrowCross

In iij

The angel binds satan from "Specifically" (Deceiving The Nations To Battle) as verse 8 below clearly shows the interpretation

Those that support a Millennial falsely use the verse to claim satan couldn't be bound presently, because evil is present in the world, (A Lie)

"SPECIFICALLY" DECEIVE THE NATIONS TO BATTLE"

Revelation 20:1-8KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Basically that time period is to show just how fallen mankind is...even if Satan is removed...man will still sin. Heck. you still sin.

Truth7t7

Basically that time period is to show just how fallen mankind is...even if Satan is removed...man will still sin. Heck. you still sin.
Myself or yourself sinning has nothing to do with the fact, (Deceive The Nations) is specifically gathering the nations to battle as shown

Those pushing a Millennial kingdom falsely interpret (Deceive The Nations) as all evil is bound, wrong

Last edited:

Truth7t7

All right dude...prove it.
Prove it, you cant find a physical Millennial Kingdom On This Earth In Revelation 20:1-6, Because It Doesn't Exist (Factual Truth)

Millennialist Perform A Shake Of The Magician's Wand In Revelation 20:1-6 Then Run Off To The Old Testament, Using The Eternal Kingdom In The New Heaven And Earth, And Falsely Claim Its A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Steve Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ?

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time (Fact)

2 Peter 3:8JV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6JV

shnarkle

Rev 20:4.....And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
If we assume that Christ returns to stay here, we're still just making this assumption. We could also assume that he returns to heaven with the church. Which is the better assumption?

Keraz

Pinocchio's nose is growing again

At no time did I suggest or claim that the fulfilling of the gentiles seen in Zechariah 14:2 took place at the "Return" or "After" the Lords return, "No Place"!

My position has always been that the Lord returns after the 42 month period has been fulfilled, of course you made a false accusation as seen below, your apology will be gladly accepted?:)

Quote Keraz Post #5:
Your use of Zechariah 14:1-2 proves it. Will our possessions be taken from us on that Day?

Will Jerusalem be ransacked and the women raped when Jesus Returns?
Will half of the population go into exile?
Did you forget what you said in #10? You stated that Zech 14:1-12 all happens at Jesus Return:
Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.
Seem that you are very confused and nothing you say is to be trusted.
You fail to properly prove your beliefs and you fail to properly address others proofs; that there WILL be a 1000 years reign of King Jesus.

Keraz

Revelation 5:9-10 ...and they [all the faithful Christians] will be the royal house of priests and they will reign on earth.

Teaching that Jesus and the Christian peoples are not on earth, is a direct contradiction of Rev 5:9. You face a more severe Judgment. James 3:1

CrowCross

Myself or yourself sinning has nothing to do with the fact, (Deceive The Nations) is specifically gathering the nations to battle as shown

Those pushing a Millennial kingdom falsely interpret (Deceive The Nations) as all evil is bound, wrong
Well, I guess it doesn't matter....it's post trip and I doubt you'll make it through.

But, the truth is..real christians will be raptured prior to the trip.

CrowCross

Prove it, you cant find a physical Millennial Kingdom On This Earth In Revelation 20:1-6, Because It Doesn't Exist (Factual Truth)

Millennialist Perform A Shake Of The Magician's Wand In Revelation 20:1-6 Then Run Off To The Old Testament, Using The Eternal Kingdom In The New Heaven And Earth, And Falsely Claim Its A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Steve Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ?

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time (Fact)

2 Peter 3:8JV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6JV
Soooooooooooo, the 1000 year reign will only last a day? How does that work????At 11PM Satan gets let loose?

Truth7t7

Did you forget what you said in #10? You stated that Zech 14:1-12 all happens at Jesus Return:

Seem that you are very confused and nothing you say is to be trusted.
You fail to properly prove your beliefs and you fail to properly address others proofs; that there WILL be a 1000 years reign of King Jesus.
EDIT PER MOD

Your claim is "false", I give a detailed response on the verses, your false claims are in post #5 as you reference post #10 after the fact, intentional confusion in dishonest distraction.

At no time did I suggest or claim that the fulfilling of the gentiles seen in Zechariah 14:2 took place at the "Return" or "After" the Lords return, "No Place"!

My position has always been that the Lord returns after the 42 month period has been fulfilled, of course you made a false accusation as seen below, your apology will be gladly accepted?:)

Quote Keraz Post #5:

Your use of Zechariah 14:1-2 proves it. Will our possessions be taken from us on that Day?
Will Jerusalem be ransacked and the women raped when Jesus Returns?

Will half of the population go into exile?

Last edited by a moderator:

Truth7t7

Well, I guess it doesn't matter....it's post trip and I doubt you'll make it through.

But, the truth is..real christians will be raptured prior to the trip.
The Church will be present on earth to witness the great tribulation, and second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, just as Luke 21:25-28 "Clearly" teaches below, there will be no pre-trib rapture as dispensationalism falsely teaches

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh

CrowCross

The Church will be present on earth to witness the great tribulation, and second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, just as Luke 21:25-28 "Clearly" teaches below, there will be no pre-trib rapture as dispensationalism falsely teaches

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh
I'm sticking with pre-trib. If I'm wrong..oh well.

Truth7t7

Revelation 5:9-10 ...and they [all the faithful Christians] will be the royal house of priests and they will reign on earth.

Teaching that Jesus and the Christian peoples are not on earth, is a direct contradiction of Rev 5:9. You face a more severe Judgment. James 3:1
The believers will reign eternally on "Earth"

In The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem Revelation 21:1-5

"Earth" Not The Moon, Mars, Jupiter, "Earth"

You search in desperation for a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, nowhere to be found.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.