Jesus fulfilled over 300 old testament prophecies

And Messiah’s suffering to atone for the sin of humanity.
No, just David is being spoken of.

apparently YHVH thought otherwise.
No, He didn't. Virgins aren't signs. The sign of a virgin is discussed here, Deut 22:15.

Then the woman’s father and mother must bring the proof of her virginity to the elders as they hold court at the town gate.

i think it defends itself.
It is after all, YHVH's Word to the human race, so we can know who, when, where, etc... Messiah would arrive, and what he would do so we can correctly identify him.
No, it doesn't. Defend it.

Thankfully, YHVH says otherwise.
No, it doesn't. Jer 31:31-34 calls out the houses of Israel and Judah. No church.

Wondering why...
Because they don't like my counters.

Then don't.
Personally, I prefer believing YHVH.
I know he's not capable of lying.
Men are. Hint...

Then the question of why you're wasting your time on this forum comes to bear.
You're lying to claim that
If you weren't afraid of Jesus, at best, you'd remain in the Judaism forum.
Your discussing this, consistently rejecting anything that discusses Jesus from an Hebrew biblical perspective shows quite clearly that you're playing whack-a-mole, seeking to silence the truth.
You don't know the Jewish perspective so I present it to you.

Show me Jewish people who don't die.
So Jesus doesn't help a bit.

According to Jesus and Paul in 2 Corinthians 5,
Jesus did't write Corinthians.

upon physical death, we immediately translate into the Kingdom of God.
Some have described it like walking through a door from one room (life) to another (paradise).
That's interesting because Acts says David is still in his grave.

Jesus is YHVH the Son.
No such thing. Only one person with that name.

except Jesus is the I AM.
No, he's the I ain't.

What context am I not reading?
That Jesus was sent like Moses. That's the point.

That's your opinion... perhaps I should say...
That's your interpretation.
Fact, bro.

One like a son of man.
He's called son of man in the NT. He has the lineage of one.

Jesus isn't Him.

And what happens when YHVH becomes a man?
It never happens.

Never said otherwise.
Great, but you left that part out.

The context is from chapter 61, servants of YHVH, as his priests.
Still talking about Zion.

Last edited:
No, just David is being spoken of.
YHVH has demonstrated otherwise. But keep telling yourself that.
No, He didn't. Virgins aren't signs. The sign of a virgin is discussed here, Deut 22:15.
From the father of the girl. YHVH describes something more in Isaiah.
Or did YHVH lie?
Then the woman’s father and mother must bring the proof of her virginity to the elders as they hold court at the town gate.
Yep.
No, it doesn't. Defend it.
the entire defense is contained therein.
It appears that you're quite capable of reading and understanding what you read.
Several posts ago you said that these didn't prove Jesus was the Messiah, to which I asked you to present them, and you stopped at a few.
None of which you could actually validate your point, beyond your mere contempt with the idea that Jesus is the Messiah of Israel.

No, it doesn't. Jer 31:31-34 calls out the houses of Israel and Judah. No church.
What do you think the church is?
The word in Greek, which comes the word, church, is ecclesia.
Ecclesia means assembly.
Synagogue is an assembly of people gathered together to learn YHVH's Word, and worship, etc...
So, a Synagogue is an assembly too.
As is congress, the senate, the Knesset, and any other gathering of people for a specific purpose.
Bet Knesset.
House of assembly.

Because they don't like my counters.
did it ever occur to you that your counters aren't as valid as you want them to be?
Men are. Hint...
men who aren't YHVH, yep.
You included.
Which is exactly why I don't believe you.

You don't know the Jewish perspective so I present it to you.
except you haven't actually demonstrated that your perspective is accurate. Especially in regards to YHVH.

So Jesus doesn't help a bit.
actually, he's the only one who possesses the wherewithal to help.

Jesus did't write Corinthians.
never said he did.
A Jewish scholar did, under the inspiration of the Kodesh Ruach.
That's interesting because Acts says David is still in his grave.
indeed!
and Jesus isn't.

No such thing. Only one person with that name.
yep!
YHVH the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

No, he's the I ain't.
Not a healthy activity to engage in. Especially when he says otherwise.

Joh 8:56-58 WEB 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day. He saw it and was glad.” 57 The Jews therefore said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old! Have you seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them, “Most certainly, I tell you, before Abraham came into existence, I AM.”

That Jesus was sent like Moses. That's the point.
That's definitely YOUR point.
Fact, bro.
Definitely a fact that it's your interpretation.
Remember, you're the one who said men lie. So your facts have been brought into question.

He's called son of man in the NT. He has the lineage of one.
It's ironic that he's the Son of Man who is described in Daniel.

Jesus isn't Him.
Yet another opinion.
For someone who wants to be believed, you sure have lots of unsupported opinions.

It never happens.
Yet it did.
Great, but you left that part out.
Sounds like you're unfamiliar with basic conversation and need to assume things not explicitly stated.

Still talking about Zion.

He says he will not hold his Peace for Zion's sake. He's not talking to Zion.
He's talking to his people....

Isa 61:5-9 WEB 5 Strangers will stand and feed your flocks. Foreigners will work your fields and your vineyards. 6 But you will be called Yahweh’s priests. Men will call you the servants of our God. You will eat the wealth of the nations. You will boast in their glory. 7 Instead of your shame you will have double. Instead of dishonor, they will rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they will possess double. Everlasting joy will be to them. 8 “For I, Yahweh, love justice. I hate robbery and iniquity. I will give them their reward in truth and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. 9 Their offspring will be known among the nations, and their offspring among the peoples. All who see them will acknowledge them, that they are the offspring which Yahweh has blessed.”

Verse 5, YHVH is describing people like me, who've worked the fields in Israel, as foreigners.

Verses 6-7, he's talking to the people, not a location.

Unless you think that Zion can be priests and God's Servants.

YHVH has demonstrated otherwise. But keep telling yourself that.
Actually not. It's about David. No crucifixion in there. It's imagined.

From the father of the girl. YHVH describes something more in Isaiah.
Or did YHVH lie?
You misunderstand. Almah isn't virgin and the sacrifices Mary brought shows she wasn't.

the entire defense is contained therein.
It appears that you're quite capable of reading and understanding what you read.
Several posts ago you said that these didn't prove Jesus was the Messiah, to which I asked you to present them, and you stopped at a few.
None of which you could actually validate your point, beyond your mere contempt with the idea that Jesus is the Messiah of Israel.
It's obvious you can't defend yourself.

What do you think the church is?
The word in Greek, which comes the word, church, is ecclesia.
Ecclesia means assembly.
Synagogue is an assembly of people gathered together to learn YHVH's Word, and worship, etc...
So, a Synagogue is an assembly too.
As is congress, the senate, the Knesset, and any other gathering of people for a specific purpose.
Bet Knesset.
House of assembly.
The assembly from Tanakh was never the Christian church. ;)

did it ever occur to you that your counters aren't as valid as you want them to be?
I can go step by step. Pick one

men who aren't YHVH, yep.
You included.
Which is exactly why I don't believe you.
Which is why you shouldn't believe Jesus.

except you haven't actually demonstrated that your perspective is accurate. Especially in regards to YHVH.
Pick a verse.

actually, he's the only one who possesses the wherewithal to help.
Only God helps. Jesus needed help.

never said he did.
A Jewish scholar did, under the inspiration of the Kodesh Ruach.
And who was that?

yep!
YHVH the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Unsupported in Tanakh. Btw, that's 3, not one.

Not a healthy activity to engage in. Especially when he says otherwise.

Joh 8:56-58 WEB 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day. He saw it and was glad.” 57 The Jews therefore said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old! Have you seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them, “Most certainly, I tell you, before Abraham came into existence, I AM.”
Still doesn't change the fact that Jesus felt he was sent like Moses.

Definitely a fact that it's your interpretation.
Remember, you're the one who said men lie. So your facts have been brought into question.
And Jesus is a man.

It's ironic that he's the Son of Man who is described in Daniel.
Then as a son of man there is no virgin birth.

What sacrifices are you referring to?
Luke 2:21-24. Mary brought sin sacrifices showing she wasn't a virgin, ie, Lev 12:1-8. V2 shows the Hebrew term tazria, showing she was pregnant through male seed.

Notice if God was the father, He would have brought sacrifices too. Only his real parents did. ;)

He says he will not hold his Peace for Zion's sake. He's not talking to Zion.
He's talking to his people....
Sure. Zion is associated with Israel, His people.

Isa 61:5-9 WEB 5 Strangers will stand and feed your flocks. Foreigners will work your fields and your vineyards. 6 But you will be called Yahweh’s priests. Men will call you the servants of our God. You will eat the wealth of the nations. You will boast in their glory. 7 Instead of your shame you will have double. Instead of dishonor, they will rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they will possess double. Everlasting joy will be to them. 8 “For I, Yahweh, love justice. I hate robbery and iniquity. I will give them their reward in truth and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. 9 Their offspring will be known among the nations, and their offspring among the peoples. All who see them will acknowledge them, that they are the offspring which Yahweh has blessed.”

Verse 5, YHVH is describing people like me, who've worked the fields in Israel, as foreigners.
Sure. Foreigners aren't Israel. There's a distinction between foreigners and Israel's priests.

Verses 6-7, he's talking to the people, not a location.
Israel is Zion.

Unless you think that Zion can be priests and God's Servants.
Zion is still Israel. ;)

Actually not. It's about David. No crucifixion in there. It's imagined.

You misunderstand. Almah isn't virgin and the sacrifices Mary brought shows she wasn't.

It's obvious you can't defend yourself.

The assembly from Tanakh was never the Christian church. ;)

I can go step by step. Pick one

Which is why you shouldn't believe Jesus.
Well, I sure don't believe in you. Perhaps you should get a hint.
You did after all agree than men are liars.

Pick a verse.
I already have.

Only God helps. Jesus needed help.
Now Jesus helps the helpless.

And who was that?

Unsupported in Tanakh. Btw, that's 3, not one.
I disagree.
Genesis 1:1-2 God and God's Spirit.
That's 2 right at the start.
The third is described in Genesis, Exodus, Deuteronomy, Isaiah, Daniel, Micah, Psalms, proverbs, ...
As it's written in the Psalms...
In the volume of the book it is written of me.

Still doesn't change the fact that Jesus felt he was sent like Moses.
Really?
I thought you don't believe that Jesus actually existed.

And Jesus is a man.
Never said otherwise.

Then as a son of man there is no virgin birth.
Rather curious how that works.

I have a few thoughts for you.

1993 years ago, a man existed, proclaiming salvation to the nation of Israel. He traveled around the country, healing the sick, cleansing lepers, casting out demons, raising the dead, feeding the multitudes, proclaiming the Word of YHVH. He trained a dozen people, who followed him and did what ge taught them.
The leadership sought to silence him, aligned him, berated him, generally did everything they could think of to get rid of him, including convincing the Roman procurator to kill him, trading his life for a political zealot, known to be a murderer.
The religious leaders were so terrified of Jesus, they begged the Roman procurator to provide a guard to prevent his disciples from stealing the body of Jesus.
As I've understood this, they provided a quaternian, which was 16 soldiers. As I further understand that, this means a 4 man watch, every two hours.
As i further understand it, failure to do the job meant that the entire squad of 16 soldiers would be killed. So there's serious motivation to ensure nobody falls asleep, is dilly-dallying, or messing around.

3 days after his extremely popular death, news began to spread, first by the Roman guard put to watch his tomb, then yo his followers. There's even inclusion of previous people who'd died, and we're raised again, testifying of Jesus.

In the Gospels, following the resurrection, the soldiers went to the religious leaders, told them what happened, and they were told- don't worry, here's a mess load of $, we'll deal with your superiors.

Those same religious leaders then claimed that the disciples stole the body of Jesus, and that's what the religious leaders told everyone when discussions about Jesus began.

The ironic part is that the religious leaders basically threw the soldiers under the bus, claiming they failed to successfully guard the tomb, and a handful of untrained people overwhelmed a superior military force, who were under threat of death for failing to do that one job of guarding that tomb.

Those same students of Jesus then spent the next several decades, to their deaths, telling everyone that they actually saw the risen Jesus. Only one of them died of old age. The rest were murdered by the people in other countries where they preached, simply because they did not recant their testimony of Jesus'
The one guy who did die of old age was first boiled in a vat of oil by the Roman emperor, and when he didn't die, he was exiled to a Roman prison to quarry rock.
He didn't die there either, and was eventually released to live out his final days in Ephesus.

It's a serious problem for the Roman procurator and the religious leaders.
first, the Roman Empire was known for its elite military force. They were not only skilled soldiers, they were brutal in their execution of orders.
so, questioning their integrity, to justify the accusation that they allowed an inferior gathering of people who were not trained is a mockery and looks more poorly at the accuser.

The religious leaders needed to silence Jesus, no matter what. It's pretty clear that deception and obfuscation was their only recourse.

As such, it's far more reasonable to believe that Jesus is exactly as he is described in the Bible....
Both old and new Testaments.

Well, I sure don't believe in you. Perhaps you should get a hint.
You did after all agree than men are liars.
And Jesus is a man. ;)

I already have.

Now Jesus helps the helpless.
He's helped himself.

I disagree.
Genesis 1:1-2 God and God's Spirit.
God and His will. No 2 persons. Read Neh 9:6 as God was alone at creation.

That's 2 right at the start.
You're wrong from the start. ;)

The third is described in Genesis, Exodus, Deuteronomy, Isaiah, Daniel, Micah, Psalms, proverbs, ...
As it's written in the Psalms...
In the volume of the book it is written of me.
Still just One, the Father.

Really?
I thought you don't believe that Jesus actually existed.
No, I think he existed and failed to accomplish much.

I have a few thoughts for you.

1993 years ago, a man existed, proclaiming salvation to the nation of Israel. He traveled around the country, healing the sick, cleansing lepers, casting out demons, raising the dead, feeding the multitudes, proclaiming the Word of YHVH. He trained a dozen people, who followed him and did what ge taught them.
The leadership sought to silence him, aligned him, berated him, generally did everything they could think of to get rid of him, including convincing the Roman procurator to kill him, trading his life for a political zealot, known to be a murderer.
The religious leaders were so terrified of Jesus, they begged the Roman procurator to provide a guard to prevent his disciples from stealing the body of Jesus.
As I've understood this, they provided a quaternian, which was 16 soldiers. As I further understand that, this means a 4 man watch, every two hours.
As i further understand it, failure to do the job meant that the entire squad of 16 soldiers would be killed. So there's serious motivation to ensure nobody falls asleep, is dilly-dallying, or messing around.
Ok.

3 days after his extremely popular death, news began to spread, first by the Roman guard put to watch his tomb, then yo his followers. There's even inclusion of previous people who'd died, and we're raised again, testifying of Jesus.
Zero evidence of the tombs bursting, 500 saints walking, etc.

Too bad you don't have a Sinai revelation with millions of witnesses to prove any of this.

In the Gospels, following the resurrection, the soldiers went to the religious leaders, told them what happened, and they were told- don't worry, here's a mess load of $, we'll deal with your superiors.
Yeah, those are the accounts. The reality is Jesus was transferred to another grave in Talpiot.

Those same religious leaders then claimed that the disciples stole the body of Jesus, and that's what the religious leaders told everyone when discussions about Jesus began.

The ironic part is that the religious leaders basically threw the soldiers under the bus, claiming they failed to successfully guard the tomb, and a handful of untrained people overwhelmed a superior military force, who were under threat of death for failing to do that one job of guarding that tomb.
Yep. The gospel accounts aren't very very credible.

Those same students of Jesus then spent the next several decades, to their deaths, telling everyone that they actually saw the risen Jesus. Only one of them died of old age. The rest were murdered by the people in other countries where they preached, simply because they did not recant their testimony of Jesus'
The one guy who did die of old age was first boiled in a vat of oil by the Roman emperor, and when he didn't die, he was exiled to a Roman prison to quarry rock.
He didn't die there either, and was eventually released to live out his final days in Ephesus.
Yeah, zealots believe a lot of things. We find the same thing in Islam, RCC, and other religions.

It's a serious problem for the Roman procurator and the religious leaders.
first, the Roman Empire was known for its elite military force. They were not only skilled soldiers, they were brutal in their execution of orders.
so, questioning their integrity, to justify the accusation that they allowed an inferior gathering of people who were not trained is a mockery and looks more poorly at the accuser.

The religious leaders needed to silence Jesus, no matter what. It's pretty clear that deception and obfuscation was their only recourse.

As such, it's far more reasonable to believe that Jesus is exactly as he is described in the Bible....
Both old and new Testaments.
He isn't in Tanakh. And it's debatable whether how he's portrayed in the NT is myth.

Last edited:
He was one of several men around that time doing more or less the same. Judas son of Hezekiah (4 BC), Simon of Perea (4 BC), Athronges (4 BC), Judas the Galilean (AD 6), John the Baptist (AD 28), The Samaritan Prophet (AD 36), Theudas (AD 45), The Egyptian Prophet (AD 52-58), Menahem (AD 66), John of Gischala (AD 67-70), Simon Bar Giora (AD 69-70), Jonathan the Weaver (AD 73), Lukuas (AD 115) and Simon ben Kosiba (132-135 CE). Most of them ended up getting executed, some after leading their followers to rebel against Roman rule.

All of that is questionable. I do not think there is any evidence of a traditiion of freeing prisoners for Passover outside the gospels.

The trial before the Sanhedrin is likely made up, given the way it is wedged into the narrative - if it really happened, they would have waited until after Passover. The early Christians were trying to sell Christianity to the Romans (hence the gospels were in Greek, not Aramaic), so had to play down Jesus as a rebel against Rome and Pilate's involvement in his death.

All made up by the author of Matthew, to counter accusations the disciples stole the body. This is why there is no mention of the guard in the other gospels.

Exactly one gospel mentions the dead wandering around Jerusalem. Why do the other three not mention it? Why is there no historical record of it, for example in the works of Josephus? Because it was made up.

Or so the author of one gospel would have us believe.

In fact, the empty tomb was made up later, which is why there is no mention in Paul (1 Cor 15).

In reality, Jesus would have been buried without honour in a communal grave (if he got buried at all). Jewish law only required burial - that is all Joseph of Arimathea would have asked for, and all Pilate would have given. Jewish law required those executed for blasphemy - and the gospels all claim Jesus was found guilty of blasphemy - had to be buried without honour. Further, Jesus was executed for claiming to be (or for being hailed as) the new Jewish king (Mark 15:26), and as such Pilate had good reason to deny honourable burial.

He was one of several men around that time doing more or less the same. Judas son of Hezekiah (4 BC), Simon of Perea (4 BC), Athronges (4 BC), Judas the Galilean (AD 6), John the Baptist (AD 28), The Samaritan Prophet (AD 36), Theudas (AD 45), The Egyptian Prophet (AD 52-58), Menahem (AD 66), John of Gischala (AD 67-70), Simon Bar Giora (AD 69-70), Jonathan the Weaver (AD 73), Lukuas (AD 115) and Simon ben Kosiba (132-135 CE). Most of them ended up getting executed, some after leading their followers to rebel against Roman rule.

All of that is questionable. I do not think there is any evidence of a traditiion of freeing prisoners for Passover outside the gospels.

The trial before the Sanhedrin is likely made up, given the way it is wedged into the narrative - if it really happened, they would have waited until after Passover. The early Christians were trying to sell Christianity to the Romans (hence the gospels were in Greek, not Aramaic), so had to play down Jesus as a rebel against Rome and Pilate's involvement in his death.

All made up by the author of Matthew, to counter accusations the disciples stole the body. This is why there is no mention of the guard in the other gospels.

Exactly one gospel mentions the dead wandering around Jerusalem. Why do the other three not mention it? Why is there no historical record of it, for example in the works of Josephus? Because it was made up.

Or so the author of one gospel would have us believe.

In fact, the empty tomb was made up later, which is why there is no mention in Paul (1 Cor 15).

In reality, Jesus would have been buried without honour in a communal grave (if he got buried at all). Jewish law only required burial - that is all Joseph of Arimathea would have asked for, and all Pilate would have given. Jewish law required those executed for blasphemy - and the gospels all claim Jesus was found guilty of blasphemy - had to be buried without honour. Further, Jesus was executed for claiming to be (or for being hailed as) the new Jewish king (Mark 15:26), and as such Pilate had good reason to deny honourable burial.
And all of these things are why Jesus will never show up to show you the wounds in his hands, and chest.

You've successfully demonstrated that you don't actually want to know.

And all of these things are why Jesus will never show up to show you the wounds in his hands, and chest.
And those wounds are why we know Jesus isn't God.

Ezekiel 28
9 Will you still say, ‘I am a god,’ in the presence of those who slay you? You will be only a man, not a god, in the hands of those who wound you.

10 You will die the death of the uncircumcised at the hands of foreigners. For I have spoken, declares the Lord GOD.”

You've demonstrated you've been duped.

Last edited:
And those wounds are why we know Jesus isn't God.

Ezekiel 28
9 Will you still say, ‘I am a god,’ in the presence of those who slay you? You will be only a man, not a god, in the hands of those who wound you.

10 You will die the death of the uncircumcised at the hands of foreigners.
For I have spoken,
declares the Lord GOD.”

You've demonstrated you've been duped.
That would indeed explain why I've been miraculously healed for two serious health issues, to which the board certified medical are the ones who made the unsolicited declarations of the miraculous origin of the healings.

And as stated, my thanksgiving has always gone to YHVH and Jesus, as described in the Bible.

Psa 50:15 WEB Call on me in the day of trouble. I will deliver you, and you will honor me.”
Psa 50:23 WEB Whoever offers the sacrifice of thanksgiving glorifies me, and prepares his way so that I will show God’s salvation to him.”

So, if I've been duped, it's been a duping of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel.

That would indeed explain why I've been miraculously healed for two serious health issues, to which the board certified medical are the ones who made the unsolicited declarations of the miraculous origin of the healings.
People who practice voodoo, etc., claim the same thing too.

And as stated, my thanksgiving has always gone to YHVH and Jesus, as described in the Bible.
Don't thank a man that cries for deliverance and salvation himself.

Psa 50:15 WEB Call on me in the day of trouble. I will deliver you, and you will honor me.”
Psa 50:23 WEB Whoever offers the sacrifice of thanksgiving glorifies me, and prepares his way so that I will show God’s salvation to him.”
Jesus isn't mentioned above.

So, if I've been duped, it's been a duping of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel.
No, you forget God allows for false prophets and teachers to test. ;)

People who practice voodoo, etc., claim the same thing too.
Really?
So voodoo practitioners claim YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel healed them?

Don't thank a man that cries for deliverance and salvation himself.
Well, I definitely won't be thanking you.
You're the one who claims to be untrustworthy and a liar.
No, you forget God allows for false prophets and teachers to test. ;)
Well then, you should hurry up, get to where i am and stone me to death for testifying that Jesus of Nazareth is YHVH's Messiah, who died, rose from the dead, and is changing lives forever for those who believe him and dedicate their lives to being a YHVH follower.

That is what Deuteronomy 18 states, isn't it?
Just imagine all 2 billion people who believe in Jesus whom you could silence because we're absolutely certain that YHVH is God, and Jesus is his Son.
I sure hope you have a lot of rocks.

Really?
So voodoo practitioners claim YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel healed them?
No, they claim miracles as well.

Well, I definitely won't be thanking you.
That's fine.

You're the one who claims to be untrustworthy and a liar.
I never claimed that.

Well then, you should hurry up, get to where i am and stone me to death for testifying that Jesus of Nazareth is YHVH's Messiah, who died, rose from the dead, and is changing lives forever for those who believe him and dedicate their lives to being a YHVH follower.
Do you claim Jesus to be God? That's the problem.

Do you pray to Jesus?

That is what Deuteronomy 18 states, isn't it?
Yes, miracles don't mean much by themselves.

Just imagine all 2 billion people who believe in Jesus whom you could silence because we're absolutely certain that YHVH is God, and Jesus is his Son.
Sure, I have a marble for each one with a sling shot. ;)

I sure hope you have a lot of rocks.
See above. Btw, non-Jews aren't my problem.

No, Steve, Jesus will not show up because it is not true.

I have demonstrated I have a similar degree of scepticism to St Thomas. You have demonstrated you believe on blind faith.

No, Steve, Jesus will not show up because it is not true.
Yep. I can't imagine trying to walk around with mortal wounds on my body.

It's like walking with two broken feet, hands, and a major stab wound on my side.

Physiologically, it would be impossible to be walking around on those feet without major pain.

I have demonstrated I have a similar degree of scepticism to St Thomas. You have demonstrated you believe on blind faith.
Understood.

Let me know how that works for you in another 40 years.
Because that is the only real argument you have.

No.
You've just demonstrated that you're too afraid to actually do what Thomas did.
I am doing it. I am waiting for Jesus to show me his hands.

That is your unsupported opinion.
The fact that you had to start your post threatening me with eternal suffering, rather than presenting any reasoning or evidence, indicates I am right. It is far from an unsupported opinion, Steve. Pretty much every post you make supports it. Do please give us another vacuous post devoid or actual argument to prove my point.

Because that is the only real argument you have.
Actually, you've repeatedly demonstrated that you don't want to know YHVH.
So, as I'll be dead in another 25 to 30 years, and as I recall, you're only a decade behind me, I'm thinking that 40 years you're going to find out the hard way. You can tell me about it after you die.
If you decide to follow Jesus before you die, and I see you in heaven, then I'll be ecstatic for you.
If you perish, I likely won't see you until the great white throne judgment. And according to Isaiah 54, and 1 Corinthians 6, I'll be among a panel of people who will be giving testimony regarding your rejection of Jesus.

I am doing it. I am waiting for Jesus to show me his hands.
What does waiting consists of...?

You should read Luke

Luk 11:5-13 WEB 5 He said to them, “Which of you, if you go to a friend at midnight and tell him, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread, 6 for a friend of mine has come to me from a journey, and I have nothing to set before him,’ 7 and he from within will answer and say, ‘Don’t bother me. The door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed. I can’t get up and give it to you’? 8 I tell you, although he will not rise and give it to him because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence, he will get up and give him as many as he needs. 9 “I tell you, keep asking, and it will be given you. Keep seeking, and you will find. Keep knocking, and it will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks finds. To him who knocks it will be opened. 11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, he won’t give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, he won’t give him a scorpion, will he? 13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him?”

Are you someone who actually wants to know, or do you just not care, and think- if it happens, it happens, but if not, no worries...?

The fact that you had to start your post threatening me with eternal suffering,
the bridge is out ahead is not a threat. It's a fact.

You're going to die.
We all are.
Jesus is the only one who possesses what we all need to cross the bridge.
Otherwise, you're just going to fall into the crevasse.

rather than presenting any reasoning or evidence, indicates I am right. It is far from an unsupported opinion, Steve. Pretty much every post you make supports it. Do please give us another vacuous post devoid or actual argument to prove my point.
Let me know in another 40 years.
I hope you choose Jesus.

Attachments

• 20220207_201329.jpg
    20220207_201329.jpg
    718.9 KB · Views: 0
Back