Jesus had a beginning at some point in infinity

Ohh so there's a go-between between the Father and the Son.. that pesky "eternal it"..
There is no evidence of a fourth element that links the Three. If we cannot explain from the scriptures how they are linked, then that is tritheism. The only evidence we have of how the Father and Son are unified is the Holy Spirit.

No the Son is Eternal.
If the Son has no beginning and always existed, then He is not a Son but a second God. That is why the early church recognized that Jesus' soul had to have been begotten from the Father at some point in infinity. We are not polytheists.

That is not supported by scripture.

You are not a trinitarian... LOLOLOL
There is no evidence of a fourth element that links the Three. If we cannot explain from the scriptures how they are linked, then that is tritheism. The only evidence we have of how the Father and Son are unified is the Holy Spirit.

The Father lives in the Son.. there's no third thingy.. that pesky "eternal it"..

There is only one go-between between God and men, THE SON.

Jesus said "no one, nothing" knows the Father except the Son.

But Biblican believes in an "eternal thing/it" which existed before Jesus beside the Father, and this thing supposedly birthed Jesus and acts as mediator between them..

Hey @Biblican does "the third it" know the Father? Yes or no?

You are not a trinitarian... LOLOLOL

The Father lives in the Son.. there's no third thingy.. that pesky "eternal it"..

There is only one go-between between God and men, THE SON.
The Father lives in the Son through His Spirit, and also through us because we are now His habitation. That s how He interacts with people, through His Spirit. His person is so holy that He generates an unapproachable Light as Paul said, so He ministers through His Spirit.
I am an orthodox Trinitarian.

The Father lives in the Son through His Spirit, and also through us because we are now His habitation.

This is false.

The Father dwells in Christ, NO go-between.

NO second go-between who goes between us and Jesus, us and God, or between God and Jesus.

You worship the spirit of the antichrist.

Jesus and the Father are the same spirit now???

I thought Jesus had a beginning.
Jesus' soul had a beginning, His Sprit which is the Father's Holy Spirit did not. Don't you understand that the soul is not the same as the Spirit? The soul is the person of anyone. We save souls because it will survive the death of the body and needs to be saved in order to go to heaven. The spirit of anyone is the life force, that which gives life to the soul and body. Adam was given life by the breath, nashamah in Hebrew, Jesus was given life as a man by God's Holy Spirit. That's why Paul said Jesus was "made a life giving Spirit". God gives life through His Eternal Spirit. There is only one Sprit that is God and the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit as Jesus said. Jesus and the Father are the same Spirit with distinctions in the persons.

Jesus' soul had a beginning, His Sprit which is the Father's Holy Spirit did not. Don't you understand that the soul is not the same as the Spirit? The soul is the person of anyone. We save souls because it will survive the death of the body and needs to be saved in order to go to heaven. The spirit of anyone is the life force, that which gives life to the soul and body. Adam was given life by the breath, nashamah in Hebrew, Jesus was given life as a man by God's Holy Spirit. That's why Paul said Jesus was "made a life giving Spirit". God gives life through His Eternal Spirit. There is only one Sprit that is God and the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit as Jesus said. Jesus and the Father are the same Spirit with distinctions in the persons.

You said Jesus and the Father are the same spirit, in contradiction to what you said before.

What you posted has nothing to do with it, and is gibberish.

Jesus said "no one, nothing" knows the Father except the Son.

But Biblican believes in an "eternal thing/it" which existed before Jesus beside the Father, and this thing supposedly birthed Jesus and acts as mediator between them..

Hey @Biblican does "the third it" know the Father? Yes or no?
That's not what I said. You have a comprehension problem. God is one Spirit and the Holy Spirit is His Spirit, it is not a second Spirit. When we have more than one spirit we have more than one God. This is what Jesus taught. The Father's Spirit is distinct from His person and unifies Jesus' soul with the Father's person. That is the Trinity and we see it in Isaiah 42:1. The Holy Spirit is not a mediator, it is the unifier. In order for the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit to be a Trinity or a tri-unity of three they have to be unified don't they? And there is no fourth element anywhere in scripture that unifies them apart from the Father's Spirit. We see that unification taking place in Isaiah 42:1. In order for Jesus to take our sins upon His soul, it has to be a distinct begotten element from the Father. But in order to remove our sins He has to be God and that is why His Spirit is God's Holy Spirit which is distinct from His soul/person. Again, there are not two spirits, just one and that Spirit is the Holy Spirit. Remember that's how Jesus teaches it in John 4:24 and Matthew 10:20. If there is any other linking factor in scripture that unifies them apart from the Father's Spirit, then please find it for me.

You said Jesus and the Father are the same spirit, in contradiction to what you said before.

What you posted has nothing to do with it, and is gibberish.
What I said is not a contradiction. You have not been paying attention. It is not gibberish, it is scripture. The word of God makes a distinction between the soul and the spirit and when we understand that and how those elements relate to the Father and Son we can understand the Trinity from the scriptures and not from someone's philosophy.

This is false.

The Father dwells in Christ, NO go-between.

NO second go-between who goes between us and Jesus, us and God, or between God and Jesus.

You worship the spirit of the antichrist.
God is the Spirit there is no go between. Jesus said the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father Matthew 10:20. He operates through His Spirit.
The antichrist denies that Jesus is the Messiah and the Son of God. I am not doing that. Do you know that there are multitudes who are turned off from receiving Jesus and their salvation because of the wording of definition of the Trinity that makes it sound like we worship three gods? The definition I use comes directly from the scriptures and is understandable to monotheists who believe that God is One. He is One Spirit, not three. He has one person and Jesus is His Son, image and the Messiah.

What I said is not a contradiction. You have not been paying attention. It is not gibberish, it is scripture. The word of God makes a distinction between the soul and the spirit and when we understand that and how those elements relate to the Father and Son we can understand the Trinity from the scriptures and not from someone's philosophy.

You said the Son has a beginning. The Father doesn't have a beginning. You said they are the same same spirit. Impossible.

Nevermind that third thingy/the eternal it/third spirit for now.

You said the Son has a beginning. The Father doesn't have a beginning. You said they are the same same spirit. Impossible.

Nevermind that third thingy/the eternal it.
The Son's soul/person had a beginning, His Spirit did not. The Holy Spirit is Jesus' Spirit as the apostles taught. - …the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if any man has not the Spirit of Christ he is none of His - Romans 8:9.
Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow - I Peter 1:11.
And because you are sons, God
(the intelligence that directs the operations of His Spirit- Psalm 104:30) has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father - Galatians 4:6.
For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ - Philippians 1:19.
I
(Jesus) will come to you -John 14:18.
For without Me you can do nothing – John 15:5.
For I
(Jesus) will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist - Luke 21:15.
And if Christ be in you… Romans 8:1 -
if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwells in you - Romans 8:11.
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty, But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord - II Corinthians 3:17,18.

The Holy Spirit is Jesus’ Spirit, which is the Father’s Spirit in His Son,

Back