Jesus had a beginning at some point in infinity

Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

Christ is a person.

Keep blaspheming the Spirit by calling Him an it.
The Holy Spirit is rendered in the neuter in the Greek and is referred to as an It in several places by the apostles.
The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: Romans 8:16.
Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered - Romans 8:26.
Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when
it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. - I Peter 1:11

The whole Bible teaches that Messiah is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17, Rom 8:9, 1 Cor 15:45, Ps 33:6, 2 Sam 23:2, Lam 4:20).

:)

"He is in us BY HIS SPIRIT" means something lies in between.

A go between.

It's not rocket science.

Hey p.s.: does the eternal it know the Father yes or no?
If the Holy Spirit is the Father's Spirit how is that a go between?
Of course the Spirit knows the Father and the Son. The Spirit is their Spirit.

Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

Keep blaspheming the Holy Spirit see what happens :)
Jesus' Spirit is the Hoy Spirit. -
…the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if any man has not the Spirit of Christ he is none of His - Romans 8:9.
Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow - I Peter 1:11.
And because you are sons, God
(the intelligence that directs the operations of His Spirit- Psalm 104:30) has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father - Galatians 4:6.
For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ - Philippians 1:19.
I
(Jesus) will come to you -John 14:18.
For without Me you can do nothing – John 15:5.
For I
(Jesus) will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist - Luke 21:15.
And if Christ be in you… Romans 8:1 -
if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwells in you - Romans 8:11.
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty, But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord - II Corinthians 3:17,18.

The whole Bible teaches that Messiah is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17, Rom 8:9, 1 Cor 15:45, Ps 33:6, 2 Sam 23:2, Lam 4:20).

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit and He also has a soul, according to the scriptures. By the way are you a dichotomist? That might explain why you are having trouble comprehending these distinctions between soul and spirit.

Jesus' Spirit is the Hoy Spirit. -
…the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if any man has not the Spirit of Christ he is none of His - Romans 8:9.
Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow - I Peter 1:11.
And because you are sons, God (the intelligence that directs the operations of His Spirit- Psalm 104:30) has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father - Galatians 4:6.
For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ - Philippians 1:19.
I (Jesus) will come to you -John 14:18.
For without Me you can do nothing – John 15:5.
For I (Jesus) will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist - Luke 21:15.
And if Christ be in you… Romans 8:1 -
if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwells in you - Romans 8:11.
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty, But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord - II Corinthians 3:17,18.
I take the scripture very seriously and don't laugh at them like you are Photine. Read them. Study.

Exactly.

The Son is the Spirit. Only HE knows and reveals the Father.

No ONE and no THING else involved.
The Son's Spirit is the Hoy Spirit and the Son also has a person/soul. His Spirit and soul are unified and one. While Jesus' person is at the right hand of the Father making intercession for us, His Spirit is also in every believer at the same time.

The Son's Spirit is the Hoy Spirit and the Son also has a person/soul. His Spirit and soul are unified and one. While Jesus' person is at the right hand of the Father making intercession for us, His Spirit is also in every believer at the same time.
You don't now the scriptures very well do you Photine? Paul said Jesus is at the right hand of the Father making intercession. At the same time Jesus said that He will come into us and sup with us in Rev. 3.

You don't now the scriptures very well do you Photine? Paul said Jesus is at the right hand of the Father making intercession. At the same time Jesus said that He will come into us and sup with us in Rev. 3.

Jesus lives in us.. no go-between. He doesn't live in us "by" anyone or anything. The Father sends Him out into our hearts (Gal 4:6).

It's the Father who lives in us "by Him" (John 14:6).

There is no "third thingy" involved (Matt 11:27).

Christ is the one go-between between God and man (1 Tim 2:5).

Nothing else comes or goes between.

Back