Jesus IS God - The evidence

Gary Mac

well what "spirit" was in Jesus BEFORE whom you say is GOD, that revevealed himself IN Jesus?

for every living "BODY" has a spirit in it, so who or what was the "spirit" in Jesus before, before, God came to him in Matt 3:16? do you understand the QUESTION? your answer please.

PICJAG, 101g.
Love -- God is Love, His SPirit is Love. You really dont know Him that you would have to ask me do you. r

Again and I have said this sevral times to you. You must not read the posts. The same SPirit WHo came to Jesus is the same One who came to Adam that he became like Him, Same One who came to Abraham, same one who came to Moses, same one who came to Mary, same One who came to Jesus, same One who came to 120, and is the same One who comes to us all who will receive Him.

You really should seek this One in yourself. There is no other SPirit of God. Love is the only One.
You seem to have another one aside from Him.

101G

Love -- God is Love, His SPirit is Love. You really dont know Him that you would have to ask me do you. r

Again and I have said this sevral times to you. You must not read the posts. The same SPirit WHo came to Jesus is the same One who came to Adam that he became like Him, Same One who came to Abraham, same one who came to Moses, same one who came to Mary, same One who came to Jesus, same One who came to 120, and is the same One who comes to us all who will receive Him.

You really should seek this One in yourself. There is no other SPirit of God. Love is the only One.
You seem to have another one aside from Him.
are you really that ignorant of what i asked? I know that God is Love, everyone knows that, but did you comprehend my question?apparently not . lets see if we can make another attempt. listen carefully..... Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

do you see that, "and spirit to them" when we all come into this WORLD, in a BODY of Flesh, we're given "spirit" as well as breath.
follow so far.... the "spirit" that was in the BODY that Mary birthed, is the "spirit", divine or human in NATURE.... in NATURE... understand now?

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

I stopped wasting my time with this one- he does nto want to learn and just repeats heresies as if repeating lies enough will make it true
one scripture, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

so, don't argue aganist 101G, but argue for the WORD of GOD, prove your point in scripture, and never argue from or to a "PERSON".

PICJAG, 101G.

PS, the reason why I repeat .... maybe you haven't got it yet?

PICJAG. 101G.

Gary Mac

are you really that ignorant of what i asked? I know that God is Love, everyone knows that, but did you comprehend my question?apparently not . lets see if we can make another attempt. listen carefully..... Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

do you see that, "and spirit to them" when we all come into this WORLD, in a BODY of Flesh, we're given "spirit" as well as breath.
Yep!
follow so far.... the "spirit" that was in the BODY that Mary birthed, is the "spirit", divine or human in NATURE.... in NATURE... understand now?
Yep. Same Spirit who came to Mary, Same One who came to Jesus, same One who came to Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus 120.

Yep I understand perfectly same One who came to me.
PICJAG, 101G.
How about you? Seems you have a different one from these?

101G

Yep. Same Spirit who came to Mary, Same One who came to Jesus, same One who came to Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus 120.

Yep I understand perfectly same One who came to me.
close, but no cigar, so the same one "spirit" was in that flesh at the birth of Christ/the flesh, correct?

PICJAG, 101G.

rossh

Scripture declares He is God and I say what scripture declares regarding the Person of Christ.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
'I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

Isaiah 48:12
"Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called;
I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins. Yes, if you don't believe that I AM(YHWH), you will die in your sins."

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am.(YHWH)"

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:28

Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Rom 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ who is God over all forever praised! Amen.

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus

1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:8
But of the Son He says,
"YOUR THRONE O GOD IS FOREVER AND EVER

Hebrews 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours

2 Peter 1:11
for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

These passages in Revelation make it clear that Jesus is God. Remember it is Jesus in the NT who is Coming back to earth that every eye will see. It was Jesus who was pierced on the cross for our sins. John is clearly once again calling Jesus God!!!!!!! The Coming and the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the GNT but always to Jesus.

Revelation 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

We know from Revelation 1:8 that Alpha and Omega is the Almighty. So we can see that Christ is the Almighty

Revelation 1:17
17And when I saw Him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last:

We know from Revelation 1:17-18 that the first and the last is He that liveth, was dead, but is alive forevermore is Christ.

Revelation 22:12-13
12 "Behold, I Am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

We know from Revelation 22:13 that the first and the last is the Alpha and Omega.

Revelation 22:16,20
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I Am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Conclusion
: So we can see that the One who comes/is coming in the NT always refers to Jesus the Son of Man and NEVER refers to the Father. Therefore we can conclude it is Jesus who is coming whom John calls God the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.. This is sound biblical exegesis based on the context of the passage as well as the principle established in both Testaments on the One who is Coming in/with the Clouds- The Son of Man not the Father !!!!!!
Well, as I see it, your by first passage you have disproved your claims.... God did not die on the cross and the Messiah HAD to DIE in order for us to be saved. Even then, only, if we confess Him to be truly Gods Only Son as our Lord and Messiah in public.. Who here, has ever done this ? Not many I am sure ? Oh yea, and BTW it also accompanies your individual adult Baptism!!

Does anyone see that in the USA alone during the 1800s and all in 250 mile radius of each other,5 cults rose up ? Sounds like Lucifer's playground around that part, right ? I mean that there are many many more, not in the USA else where over the Globe...

The simple and easy way to look at Salvation is to know this. A man sinned, Adam, the first man, by his sinning, disobeying God, sin entered the world and because of sin ( in the world ) death came to all mankind.. Then God gave us all Hi flesh and blood mortal Son, who was NOT of Adam.. When He was killed He accepted His bodily death and He was buried. God raised Him form the dead as " Death could NOT hold Him as He was without sin.. It is not hard to understand.. Why this is rejected is beyond me, as this is eternal life!

Romans 10:
10 Brothers, my heart’s deepest desire and my prayer to God for Isra’el is for their salvation; 2 for I can testify to their zeal for God. But it is not based on correct understanding; 3 for, since they are unaware of God’s way of making people righteous and instead seek to set up their own, they have not submitted themselves to God’s way of making people righteous. 4 For the goal at which the Torah aims is the Messiah, who offers righteousness to everyone who trusts. 5 For Moshe writes about the righteousness grounded in the Torah that the person who does these things will attain life through them.[a] 6 Moreover, the righteousness grounded in trusting says:

“Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend to heaven?’”
that is, to bring the Messiah down — 7 or,
“‘Who will descend into Sh’ol?’” —
that is, to bring the Messiah up from the dead. 8 What, then, does it say?
“The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart.”[b]
that is, the word about trust which we proclaim, namely, 9 that if you acknowledge publicly with your mouth that Yeshua is Lord and trust in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be delivered. 10 For with the heart one goes on trusting and thus continues toward righteousness, while with the mouth one keeps on making public acknowledgement and thus continues toward deliverance. 11 For the passage quoted says that everyone who rests his trust on him will not be humiliated.[c] 12 That means that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile — Adonai is the same for everyone, rich toward everyone who calls on him, 13 since everyone who calls on the name of Adonai will be delivered.

Gary Mac

close, but no cigar, so the same one "spirit" was in that flesh at the birth of Christ/the flesh, correct?

PICJAG, 101G.
Christ definition is a person who is Gods anointed. Christ in you is Gods anointing in you. Abraham, Moses, Adam, Jesus, 120 were anointed of God and you dont seem to be able to comprehend that comes only by Gods SPirit which is Love and is the disposition of all who is anointed of God by His SPirit to have His same mind. His mind is His SPirit.

Do you know why you cant comprehend the Christ? it is because you cannot relate to Gods anointing that comes only by His SPirit. Abraham Moses, Adam, all were a type of Christ anointed of God by His SPirit. You really cannot see that Gods SPirit was their motivator is all. And it is the same motivation in us all today who is Gods anointed. by having His same mind.

Man this is Christianity 101. And either you are of Christ and anointed of God yourself or you are not and of some religious belief system instead.

101G

Christ definition is a person who is Gods anointed. Christ in you is Gods anointing in you. Abraham, Moses, Adam, Jesus, 120 were anointed of God and you dont seem to be able to comprehend that comes only by Gods SPirit which is Love and is the disposition of all who is anointed of God by His SPirit to have His same mind. His mind is His SPirit.

Do you know why you cant comprehend the Christ? it is because you cannot relate to Gods anointing that comes only by His SPirit. Abraham Moses, Adam, all were a type of Christ anointed of God by His SPirit. You really cannot see that Gods SPirit was their motivator is all. And it is the same motivation in us all today who is Gods anointed. by having His same mind.

Man this is Christianity 101. And either you are of Christ and anointed of God yourself or you are not and of some religious belief system instead.
My God Gary Mack, do you really understand the Question? I asked nothing of any anointing. but what spirit was in that flesh at "BIRTH", before any anointing occurs later.

look every human that come into this WORLD, by NATURAL "BIRTH" is not ANNOITED, nor "BORN AGAIN, not at "BIRTH", if so why be Born again later in life?

Now G.M was you annointed at "BIRTH? or at 12 years old? did you comprehend the Christ at birth or at 12 years old? no, so as I asked what "spirit" was in you before christ came into later in life? was your "spirit" human or divine.

now let us make it clear, very clear, listen carefully. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

before the COMFORTER come into our LIFE, what soirit is in us before the annointing of the Holy Spirit? is that spirit Human or divine? which one... before the annointing.

PICJAG, 101g.

ferengi

one scripture, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

so, don't argue aganist 101G, but argue for the WORD of GOD, prove your point in scripture, and never argue from or to a "PERSON".

PICJAG, 101G.

PS, the reason why I repeat .... maybe you haven't got it yet?

PICJAG. 101G.
I was not talking about you - I was talking TO you about gary mac

Gary Mac

My God Gary Mack, do you really understand the Question? I asked nothing of any anointing. but what spirit was in that flesh at "BIRTH", before any anointing occurs later.
Flesh, self , as I have answered you several time on this. You are not reading the posts are you?
look every human that come into this WORLD, by NATURAL "BIRTH" is not ANNOITED, nor "BORN AGAIN, not at "BIRTH", if so why be Born again later in life?
To have the mind of God, as you say we are not born with it, not even Jesus was born with it. Se Matt 3:16, this is whn he was born of it.
Now G.M was you annointed at "BIRTH? or at 12 years old? did you comprehend the Christ at birth or at 12 years old? no, so as I asked what "spirit" was in you before christ came into later in life? was your "spirit" human or divine.
No not even Jesus was he didnt know Gods Spirit until he was about 30 years old, See Matt 3:16.

And I know what you are thinking already, Jesus was 12 teaching the law in the temple. He did not teach to be like God he taught their laws he learned from birth in the temple and their religious beliefs of man. Same way you were taught from man. But until God comes and opens up that what we are not born with you can only know what man teaches you about Him.
now let us make it clear, very clear, listen carefully. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
Bingo. And He did just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. The same has not happened in you has He.

before the COMFORTER come into our LIFE, what soirit is in us before the annointing of the Holy Spirit? is that spirit Human or divine? which one... before the annointing.
Again, and again, and again, self. We are of self, self beliefs, Law, until we become like Him then we are no longer of self but of God.

Why cant you comprehend that?
PICJAG, 101g.

Last edited:

rossh

Prove it.

See above.

See above.
Whats your point exactly?
What is your point to be more precise ?
Scripture has always disproved your " claims " and it seems to be your word against The Word of God,,, ummm ?
The thing is, we do all need to READ the Word of God and to simply BELIEVE the Word of God and stop trying to second guess The Word of God. That is how, amongst other issues, how Cults start.

civic

There are a lot of religious folk who do not believe Matt 3:16 actually happened.

Yes He does in us all who has received Him as our own spirit, disposition, mind for in that we walk as He walks in His same light, mind, the mind of Christ which is to be anointed of God.

Yes he taught the laws of the temple even from a young age, but the moment God came to him by His Spirit and opend all of His heaven to Jesus, only then did Jesus teach to have Gods SPirit yourself.

Ironic is, the very ones who reverenced Jesus teachings of their laws are the very ones who has him crucified for blaspheme for teachings Gods SPirit that is contrary to the laws of those temples. We have the same today in our denominations. It is blaspheme to think you can have from God that what Jesus received from to be like Him as Jesus was.

Yes very obvious in Matt 3:16.

Yes' agreed -- we become like Him, He in you and you in Him as one, John 17. And when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3. Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, same mind, Spirit, same walks He walk in His same light. But just as then we have today religious folk who think that is impossible to have from God that what Jesus had from Him for they worship a man as a god instead, an idol in place of who they are supposed to be like Him.
New age philosophy gary

civic

You're darn right that I do NOT follow your counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per your say so Gary ) because I have accepted the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per God's say so in John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Hebrews 1:8 ) and Follow Him! You can NEVER come to the Father ( John 14:6 ) unless you go through the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) Gary! So give up your Counterfeit jesus ( just a man ) that you Follow and accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) as your Lord & Savior! Then you will come to the Father in Heaven when your Mortal Lowly Temple/body dies!
Amen to that brother , his new age mysticism / gnosticism is nothing but a counterfeit Christ and a false god made into his own likeness.