Jesus is GOD the SON...He is NOT the FATHER.

There are somethings we have learnt false things from our traditional teachers. A child of God readily gives up false doctrines as it's part of repentance and sanctification. One must hold Yahusha as our only God in the New Creation (in the age to come). Initially as a new born child, he sees everything dimly as through the glass.

Apostle Paul is using this anology from the OT, where there was a sea of glass made in the OT Temple. But the child grows to maturity see clearly that Yahusha is the only God in the New Creation.

How did God enter His Creation? It's The Spirit of God Who is transcendent God as we see in Gen 1:2. He was defined by knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Messiah - Gen 1:3 - day 1 of the beginnings which is defined by Apostle Paul in 2Cor 4:6. The same Light of Life enlightened God's people from the beginning. Without Him no eternal life even for OT.

The Spirit of God was not visible to our natural eyes unless He showed certain Prophets and others chosen by Him in Theophanies which are precursors to The Son to manifest permanently in a Body prepared for Him in heaven. He came in likeness of men of old creation in mortality. We call Him The Son of God. His Body was pure and sinless. After His death (first death) on behalf of His people He rose from the dead and in glorified Body without limitations.

Now Who is The Father?

He is the invisible Spirit:

John 5:37 “And the Father who sent Me, He bore witness of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

Those who insist that The Father is a distinct Person from The Son has to what Yahusha said to Philip:

John 14:
8 Philip said to Him, “Master, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”

9 יהושע said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father, and how do you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

The Spirit can never be a Person because He has no form. The Spirit is the point where Yahusha began as The First in Order. He wasn't Yahusha then but Yahuah. He transitioned from Yahuah to Yahusha by The Spit taking on flesh as The Son:

1John 5:
6 This is the One that came by water and blood: יהושע Messiah, not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is the Truth.

7 Because there are three who bear witness: note

8 the Spirit, and the water, and the blood. And the three are in agreement.

The Spirit, and the water and blood are not 3 persons

Water and blood are the elements of the womb. The Spirit is from above and testifies to Yahusha born of Spirit, water and blood without contamination of sin.

The artificial distinction between The Father and The Son are based on His decree as God in order to fulfill scriptures. There is no multiple Persons in God
There is one Spirit and God is that Sprit and God is a person. Understand? :)

What you say is not correct according to the scriptures. The Sonship of Yahusha is to incorporate adoption of sons of men. When it's accomplished His Sonship ends:

1Cor 15:

21 For since death is through a man, resurrection of the dead is also through a Man.

22 For as all die in Aḏam, so also all shall be made alive in Messiah.

23 And each in his own order: Messiah the first-fruits, then those who are of Messiah at His coming,

24 then the end, when He delivers up the reign to Elohim the Father, when He has brought to naught all rule and all authority and power.

25 For He has to reign until He has put all enemies under His feet.

26 The last enemy to be brought to naught is death.

27 For “He has put all under His feet.” Psa. 8:6 But when He says “all are put under Him,” it is clear that He who put all under Him is excepted.

28 And when all are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself shall also be subject to Him who put all under Him, in order that Elohim be all in all.

John 1:
11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.

12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the authority to become children of Elohim, to those believing in His Name,

13 who were born, not of blood nor of the desire of flesh nor of the desire of man, but of Elohim.

There is no God-Man but God came in the form of Man (indivisible).
Jesus is an eternal Son of God therefore sonship is eternal and that applies to all sons that are in Christ.

Jesus is an eternal Son of God therefore sonship is eternal and that applies to all sons that are in Christ.
Doesn't make any sense in what you are saying. Same Trinitarian language. There was no eternal Son because He was Begotten as per decree in time.

The error you are not able to acknowledge is that The Son is part of creation of God. He is the beginning.

Rev 3:14 “And to the messenger of the assembly in Laodikeia write, ‘The Amĕn, the Trustworthy and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of Elohim, says this:

Col 1:18 And He is the Head of the body, the assembly, who is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that He might become the One who is first in all.

However, the substance He bears is eternal. He is the same transcendent God Who became part of His own creation for the benefit of His people.

Last edited:
When dealing with doctrine we must go by the end results...
No one in the New Testament identifies Jesus as the Father...
Over 200 times he is called the SON...
The Father Jesus doctrine has no foundation.

You can only say this because Trinitarians first changed the definition of monotheism.

In the Bible, God is the Father, and the Father is God. There was no concept of multiple persons in a Godhead. There was simply one God. This one God was the Father. To be God, is to be the Father. As to the Father's substance, He is Spirit and as to his essential moral character he is Holy. Do you actually think that prophets like Isaiah even considered there to be someone in the Godhead who was not the Father? Even in the New Testament we see this clearly in the writings of John. JOHN 1:1... it doesn't say, the "word was with God the Father, and the word was God the Son". Trinitarians put the Father-Logos distinction up into the Godhead rather than a functional distinction.

Therefore, from a clear and concise and accurate biblical view of Christ, to say Christ is God is to say that he is the Father.

Christ is the Father, in the same way he is God.

You can only say this because Trinitarians first changed the definition of monotheism.

In the Bible, God is the Father, and the Father is God. There was no concept of multiple persons in a Godhead. There was simply one God. This one God was the Father. To be God, is to be the Father. As to the Father's substance, He is Spirit and as to his essential moral character he is Holy. Do you actually think that prophets like Isaiah even considered there to be someone in the Godhead who was not the Father? Even in the New Testament we see this clearly in the writings of John. JOHN 1:1... it doesn't say, the "word was with God the Father, and the word was God the Son". Trinitarians put the Father-Logos distinction up into the Godhead rather than a functional distinction.

Therefore, from a clear and concise and accurate biblical view of Christ, to say Christ is God is to say that he is the Father.

Christ is the Father, in the same way he is God.
Yet the Son reveals the Father and the Son of God said he "before Abraham I am" therefore that makes Jesus the Father as well as being the Son of God. Can God operate in both capacities as the Father and Son of God in relationship in himself and be the one God called the Father?

A person has a body, soul and spirit and that applies to God . :)
In Spirit as The Father, in Body of flesh as The Son.

The Son is The Face and Presence of the Father:

John 14:
7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father too. From now on you know Him, and have seen.”

9 יהושע said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father, and how do you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Elohim as The Father is invisible Spirit. The Son is the brightness of His glory and the very image of His substance (Heb 1:3).

Why did The Son manifest? It's not to show that The Father is another Person as Trinitarians say but rather those who are chosen may be conformed to the image of His Son (Rom 8:29).

Things are very easy to understand but man makes Theology a complicated issue taking away the key to the entrance to His Kingdom.

In Spirit as The Father, in Body of flesh as The Son.

The Son is The Face and Presence of the Father:

John 14:
7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father too. From now on you know Him, and have seen.”

Elohim as The Father is invisible Spirit. The Son is the brightness of His glory and the very image of His substance (Heb 1:3).

Why did The Son manifest? It's not to show that The Father is another Person as Trinitarians say but rather those who are chosen may be conformed to the image of His Son (Rom 8:29).

Things are very easy to understand but man makes Theology a complicated issue taking away the key to the entrance to His Kingdom.
God is all that is and what is in him and that is God in unified relationships. God is a God of intimate relationship and all are joined to one Spirit.

Yet the Son reveals the Father and the Son of God said he "before Abraham I am" therefore that makes Jesus the Father as well as being the Son of God. Can God operate in both capacities as the Father and Son of God in relationship in himself and be the one God called the Father?

Indeed. Don't forget the genuine humanity of the Son. That's the key that is usually discounted or neglected when looking at the Father and Son relationship in scripture.

Notice you said, the Son reveals the Father. Yes that is so true. Perhaps more to the key point than you understand. For the Son of God isn't revealing a God the Son person, but the Father. Think about it.

That a 2nd person becomes incarnate to reveal the first person is a two-step process that unnecessarily complicates things. It is sufficient to say that the one God came to us (the Father as the only God), and because of his incarnation as a genuine human then a real relationship began to exist between God and the man whom God became. Luke 1:35 tells us the reason he is called the "Son of God".

The eternal relationship between Father and the "Logos" (John 1) or between the Father and "eternal life" (1 John 1:2) is not that of two persons because that takes the distinction too far. It is a functional distinction. On a smaller level your word or your life is yours, not a second person of you.

The perspective of the Son of God during the days of his flesh is the perspective of a real man. The Father is in this man. The Father does the works. In the Son, all the fullness of the Godhead has tabernacled. The very person of God is incarnate, such that if somehow his deity were removed, then the Son of God would cease to exist and the time-space continuum would instantly collapse. For in Him all things exist and by Him all things hold together.

Last edited:
Back