Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

You have not addressed any scripture I have posted that proves you are 100% wrong. You have deceived mens opinions not God’s truths. Why should I waste my time you don’t want truth you want to stay stuck in Satan’s lies and deceptions, sadly.
I just ask you about scripture.
That is why you confronted me was it not ?
To give me answers .

I just ask you about scripture.
That is why you confronted me was it not ?
To give me answers .
I gave you answers which you ignored to stay in your deception. You will not be corrected by scripture your opinions are obviously what you have placed your faith in not God’s truths.

I gave you answers which you ignored to stay in your deception. You will not be corrected by scripture your opinions are obviously what you have placed your faith in not God’s truths.
Where did you go ?
James 4:7 (KJV)
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

What is one of your favorites?
Judge not .

1 Corinthians 11:19 (KJV)
For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Hebrews 13:2 (KJV)
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

I know Jesus as a brother.
Matthew 12:50 (KJV)
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 (KJV)
For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

One should not think to highly of themselves.
Romans 12:3 (KJV)
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

What is one of your favorites?
Judge not .

1 Corinthians 11:19 (KJV)
For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Hebrews 13:2 (KJV)
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

I know Jesus as a brother.
Matthew 12:50 (KJV)
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 (KJV)
For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

One should not think to highly of themselves.
Romans 12:3 (KJV)
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
You cannot resist the devil if you aren’t in Jesus, and you have no clue based on scripture and God’s leadership who Jesus is.
Jesus is not good .
He said so .

Matthew 19:17 (KJV)
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Notice it says but ONE .
Mark 10:18 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God.

Jesus is not good .
He said so .

Matthew 19:17 (KJV)
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Notice it says but ONE .
Mark 10:18 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God.
Figures that is what you would get out of that verse showing you have zero understanding of what you read. Since Jesus was sinless just connect the dots, oh wait you aren’t capable because the Holy Spirit hasn’t taught you because you are so busy believing lies.

Figures that is what you would get out of that verse showing you have zero understanding of what you read. Since Jesus was sinless just connect the dots, oh wait you aren’t capable because the Holy Spirit hasn’t taught you because you are so busy believing lies.
So you are saying Jesus spoke an untruth ?
I am willing to learn how a direct statement has some Holy Spirit secret hidden within .

Explain
I am listening.
as you must know, the vision was sealed..
the OT fathers did not listen to Him
or His prophets...
and went into captivity,
and He ceased to speak to them (similar to today with believers!)
and, see Daniel, the vision was sealed.

notice today that there is even a 'rule' that prophecy is closed.
and its argument is that well, He said everything.

True! He did...but then, after He ceased speaking because of disobedience, esau type translators
altered His words. such that everything He said is not all evident. some of everything is altered.
Any bible scholar can document that translations vary, that
lines, words, are added, deleted, that there is a cut and paste.
it's even documented, unchallenged by evangelicals or most anyone,
that the process of scholarship is cut and paste among candidate texts...

the thing is, a soul who He is not speaking to, who is in the carnal mind,
cannot qualify to translate.

yet, we have no idea if that is the case that any translator of any modern version
which is touted on these forums, was listening to Him or directed by Him.
And they all use the 'natural mind' to translate. And they use Greek forms
of systematic logic and techniques acquired from the greeks, to do the exegesis.

No one on these forums agree on anything, and argue incessantly,
not because they are not believers. Yes they are.
The problem is that they are reading esau's version. Many bibles come from the kjv..
a version whose production was directed by John Dee, a sorcerer and free mason.

Almost all the church fathers were trained, as was the norm in those days,
and had for their education, a Classical education (=greek).

They learned Greek logic, Greek cosmology, etc.

Except every detail of what they learned is in fact theology.

All of Greek philosophy is a theology, per their own texts,
and all disciplines, be they quadrivium or trivium, arise from their pagan religious beliefs.

It was this classical education that augustine, jerome, and others received.
And we know jerome wrote letters back and forth with greek philosophers.

Augustine only became a christian, because it conformed to science (= Greek science).
And what is Greek science? Their religion.

He admitted it must conform to science and mind in His confessions.
In His text on free will, we see direct, explicit correlations of Greek FORMS to God.
In his De trinitate text we see direct connection by him of Greek substance, in complete
compliance with the Greek definition of What that IS, in his explanations of God's substance.

There are exceptions but in general, the Greek mindset was placed over christianity
as a way to exegete it.

And informed christian theology. This was not corrected by the protestant revolution, which
did not completely succeed.

Later, much after augustine, Aquinas, who is beholden to averroes, an islamicist aristotelian thinker, glues all his understanding
from Averroes and Aristotle onto Christianity in his summa text. which is NOT a christian text.
A text which uses Greek forms of exegesis, the greek concerns and questions about Greek substance and Godhead..
and glues these to God.

All of the above, has affected and produced modern christianity and the views of
posters on this thread and these forums, even if they deny it, refuse to believe it etc.

All of the history up to modern christianity has been the result of God's silence (the sealed vision)
and esau's corruptions.

Such that esau is bowed to in these forums. Any bible scholar who is an expert, even if he or she
doesn't even believe Christ actually resurrected, is bowed before for their opinion of scripture!
THAT is a fact, literally, and instances of it are around these forums.

Because no more does it matter what He said, or that you or I understand..

now the thing is, did a club AGREE as to what it meant and impose it as a tradition.
Souls are expected to follow preachers or 'agreed by many preacher pharisee' ideas..
and listen to their explanation - since they know because they are experts.

So, new popes have arisen, in different guises.

Last edited:
as you must know, the vision was sealed..
the OT fathers did not listen to Him
or His prophets...
and went into captivity,
and He ceased to speak to them (similar to today with believers!)
and, see Daniel, the vision was sealed.

notice today that there is even a 'rule' that prophecy is closed.
and its argument is that well, He said everything.

True! He did...but then, after He ceased speaking because of disobedience, esau type translators
altered His words. such that everything He said is not all evident. some of everything is altered.
Any bible scholar can document that translations vary, that
lines, words, are added, deleted, that there is a cut and paste.
it's even documented, unchallenged by evangelicals or most anyone,
that the process of scholarship is cut and paste among candidate texts...

the thing is, a soul who He is not speaking to, who is in the carnal mind,
cannot qualify to translate.

yet, we have no idea if that is the case that any translator of any modern version
which is touted on these forums, was listening to Him or directed by Him.
And they all use the 'natural mind' to translate. And they use Greek forms
of systematic logic and techniques acquired from the greeks, to do the exegesis.

No one on these forums agree on anything, and argue incessantly,
not because they are not believers. Yes they are.
The problem is that they are reading esau's version. Many bibles come from the kjv..
a version whose production was directed by John Dee, a sorcerer and free mason.

Almost all the church fathers were trained, as was the norm in those days,
and had for their education, a Classical education (=greek).

They learned Greek logic, Greek cosmology, etc.

Except every detail of what they learned is in fact theology.

All of Greek philosophy is a theology, per their own texts,
and all disciplines, be they quadrivium or trivium, arise from their pagan religious beliefs.

It was this classical education that augustine, jerome, and others received.
And we know jerome wrote letters back and forth with greek philosophers.

Augustine only became a christian, because it conformed to science (= Greek science).
And what is Greek science? Their religion.

He admitted it must conform to science and mind in His confessions.
In His text on free will, we see direct, explicit correlations of Greek FORMS to God.
In his De trinitate text we see direct connection by him of Greek substance, in complete
compliance with the Greek definition of What that IS, in his explanations of God's substance.

There are exceptions but in general, the Greek mindset was placed over christianity
as a way to exegete it.

And informed christian theology. This was not corrected by the protestant revolution, which
did not completely succeed.

Later, Aquinas, who is beholden to averroes, an islamicist aristotelian thinker, glues all his understanding
from Averroes and Aristotle onto Christianity in his summa text. which is NOT a christian text.
A text which uses Greek forms of exegesis, the greek concerns and questions about Greek substance and Godhead..
and glues these to God.

All of the above, has affected and produced modern christianity and the views of
posters on this thread and these forums, even if they deny it, refuse to believe it etc.

All of the history up to modern christianity has been the result of God's silence (the sealed vision)
and esau's corruptions.

Such that esau is bowed to in these forums. Any bible scholar who is an expert, even if he or she
doesn't even believe Christ actually resurrected, is bowed before for their opinion of scripture!
THAT is a fact, literally, and instances of it are around these forums.

Because no more does it matter what He said, or that you or I understand..

now the thing is, did a club AGREE as to what it meant and impose it as a tradition.
Souls are expected to follow preachers or 'agreed by many preacher pharisee' ideas..
and listen to their explanation - since they know because they are experts.

So, new popes have arisen, in different guises.
So basically is what you are saying is everybody knows nothing .
A Spirit of doubt in everyone.
The way the serpent put doubt in Eve .

So basically is what you are saying is everybody knows nothing .
A Spirit of doubt in everyone.
The way the serpent put doubt in Eve .
I did not say that at all.

I just observed that the carnal man is depraved,
and does not listen to God.

and just as you see people committing murder by abortion
or creating chimera or killing innocents in war...
the depravity of the Self knows no bounds, history proves it..
and esau types have committed grave sins
including corrupting His words, on purpose.

the corruption of these texts itself is led by satan, sure..
but it is up to his sons, hopefully many of you here,
to go back and translate for yourselves...
with His help of course.

So you are saying Jesus spoke an untruth ?
I am willing to learn how a direct statement has some Holy Spirit secret hidden within
Nope, Jesus never misspoke nor told an untruth. When Jesus said there is only one that is good He was informing them that He was God manifest in the flesh, which your cult cannot seem to understand nor receive. Go read John 20:28 then get back with me also John 8:58

Nope, Jesus never misspoke nor told an untruth. When Jesus said there is only one that is good He was informing them that He was God manifest in the flesh, which your cult cannot seem to understand nor receive. Go read John 20:28 then get back with me also John 8:58
Makes no sense .
If he was GOD then why did he refute the man for calling him such ?
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
I AM , LORD of HOST , the FATHER are names for the FATHER.
So Jesus could have called him by any of those names .
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, The LORD of HOST , Jehovah or any name The FATHER had used previously.

John 20:28 (KJV) And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Speaking of two or it would read my lord my god . Would not need the AND .
By the way calling someone lord was the same thing as addressing someone today with Mr . , Mrs.
Hope this will open scripture for you .

Back