Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

I did not say that at all.

I just observed that the carnal man is depraved,
and does not listen to God.

and just as you see people committing murder by abortion
or creating chimera or killing innocents in war...
the depravity of the Self knows no bounds, history proves it..
and esau types have committed grave sins
including corrupting His words, on purpose.

the corruption of these texts itself is led by satan, sure..
but it is up to his sons, hopefully many of you here,
to go back and translate for yourselves...
with His help of course.
What I gather from your examples
The word was not corrupted enough to blind you of what is right or wrong .
what really hinders people is the flaming sword.
Genesis 3:24 (KJV)
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Makes no sense .
If he was GOD then why did he refute the man for calling him such ?
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
I AM , LORD of HOST , the FATHER are names for the FATHER.
So Jesus could have called him by any of those names .
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, The LORD of HOST , Jehovah or any name The FATHER had used previously.

John 20:28 (KJV) And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Speaking of two or it would read my lord my god . Would not need the AND .
By the way calling someone lord was the same thing as addressing someone today with Mr . , Mrs.
Hope this will open scripture for you .
You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

Gen 1:26a . . And God said: Let us make Man in our image, after our likeness.

The introduction of the plural personal pronouns "us" and "our" into the narrative at
this point has given rise to some interesting speculation regarding the identities of
the antecedents. But we need not guess because within the context of the first
chapter of Genesis, God is revealed as:

1) Himself

2) His spirit

3) His voice.

Those three aspects of God's existence took part in creating the cosmos-- all its
forms of life, matter, and energy --and seeing as how they are spoken of as "us"
and as "our" then I think it's safe to regard those three aspects as sentient beings,
i.e. persons.

FAQ: God's voice is a person?

REPLY: Yes; a very person.

John 1:1-3 . . In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and
the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made
by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The Greek noun translated "Word" is logos (log'-os) which basically refers to
something spoken as opposed to something going on in one's thoughts, viz; logos
refers to voice, i.e. speech; for example:

"By the voice of God the heavens were of old" (2Pet 3:5)

Please don't ask me how God's voice is a sentient being because it is just too far
beyond the capability of my below-average IQ to comprehend.

What's even more mysterious is how God's voice became an h.sapiens.

John 1:14 . . So the Logos became human and lived here on earth among us.

So then, Christ was mucn more than only a messenger of God's words
_
It is much better to state that the Word is God in expression which cover many facets of God not just speech. Jesus is God in expression in the flesh and God who is Spirit and Father and the Son. There is no Father without the Son and no Son without the Father. It is God in a Father and Son unified relationship that expresses God oneness and without this relationship the Lord God does not exist. God bless you. :)

Last edited:
Makes no sense .
If he was GOD then why did he refute the man for calling him such ?
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
I AM , LORD of HOST , the FATHER are names for the FATHER.
So Jesus could have called him by any of those names .
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, The LORD of HOST , Jehovah or any name The FATHER had used previously.

John 20:28 (KJV) And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Speaking of two or it would read my lord my god . Would not need the AND .
By the way calling someone lord was the same thing as addressing someone today with Mr . , Mrs.
Hope this will open scripture for you .
Was Jesus sinless in your opinion ? When Jesus said there is but one good He of course was speaking of Himself because He was God made known in the flesh.

By your own quote of Isaiah HE will not give HIS glory to another .
This is the FATHER talking . Use simple understanding , what the scriptures say .
Don’t add to .
Yet the Father gives his glory to the Son thus you need to understand God who is one and does not give his glory to another. God bless you. :)

Was Jesus sinless in your opinion ? When Jesus said there is but one good He of course was speaking of Himself because He was God made known in the flesh.
As a son of man Jesus was referring to his Father but Jesus is the Father and Son in relationship and you can not separate the two or anyone else that is in Christ. God bless you. :)

Gen 1:26a . . And God said: Let us make Man in our image, after our likeness.

The introduction of the plural personal pronouns "us" and "our" into the narrative at
this point has given rise to some interesting speculation regarding the identities of
the antecedents. But we need not guess because within the context of the first
chapter of Genesis, God is revealed as:

1) Himself

2) His spirit

3) His voice.

Those three aspects of God's existence took part in creating the cosmos-- all its
forms of life, matter, and energy --and seeing as how they are spoken of as "us"
and as "our" then I think it's safe to regard those three aspects as sentient beings,
i.e. persons.

FAQ: God's voice is a person?

REPLY: Yes; a very person.

John 1:1-3 . . In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and
the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made
by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The Greek noun translated "Word" is logos (log'-os) which basically refers to
something spoken as opposed to something going on in one's thoughts, viz; logos
refers to voice, i.e. speech; for example:

"By the voice of God the heavens were of old" (2Pet 3:5)

Please don't ask me how God's voice is a sentient being because it is just too far
beyond the capability of my below-average IQ to comprehend.

What's even more mysterious is how God's voice became an h.sapiens.

John 1:14 . . So the Logos became human and lived here on earth among us.

So then, Christ was mucn more than only a messenger of God's words
_
The "us" is referring to God in a Father and Son relationship and all those that are in Christ. This is God's oneness. Elohim though singular meaning one God is a unified plurality just like USA is singular but a (hopefully) unified plurality of states! God bless you. :)

It is much better to state that the Word is God in expression which cover many facets of God not just speech. Jesus is God in expression in the flesh and God who is Spirit and Father and the Son. There is no Father without the Son and no Son without the Father. It is God in a Father and Son unified relationship that expresses God oneness and without this relationship the Lord God does not exist. God bless you. :)
Why did not GOD just be Adam in the beginning if he wanted to man ?
Since people like to bring GOD down to mans level .
Is your word another person ?
Is your spirit another person ?
Just because I speak your words does not make me you .
When Jesus says
John 10:30 (KJV)
I and [my] Father are one.
One in thought , think alike .
Two separate spirits but so much alike they are as one .

The "us" is referring to God in a Father and Son relationship and all those that are in Christ. This is God's oneness. Elohim though singular meaning one God is a unified plurality just like USA is singular but a (hopefully) unified plurality of states! God bless you. :)
Oh yes
Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
If you will read it again you will notice HE had made the earth and its inhabitants the heavens and the host of them which would mean the Angels because you don’t see any where HE said anymore of heaven .
So one would by scripture deduction or conclusion HE was speaking to HIS Angels.

Why did not GOD just be Adam in the beginning if he wanted to man ?
Since people like to bring GOD down to mans level .
Is your word another person ?
Is your spirit another person ?
Just because I speak your words does not make me you .
When Jesus says
John 10:30 (KJV)
I and [my] Father are one.
One in thought , think alike .
Two separate spirits but so much alike they are as one .
This is a deep topic! First there is God and God only who is and everything else proceeds from God in an eternal unified Father and Son relationship and includes all in Christ.

Creation is a stage set forth showing forth a display of the glory of God and this Father and Son relationship and we understand that through contrast. Who do you think is on stage in this grand display? I think that you will be surprised! The Word is God in expression and that includes this grand display of God which is creation! God bless you. :)

Last edited:
Oh yes
Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
If you will read it again you will notice HE had made the earth and its inhabitants the heavens and the host of them which would mean the Angels because you don’t see any where HE said anymore of heaven .
So one would by scripture deduction or conclusion HE was speaking to HIS Angels.
There is a correlation between angels and sons of God that we need God to reveals to us. However "us" refers to God and all that are complete in God in an eternal unified Father and Son relationship. God creating man in his image is to put this on display and who do you think is on stage? You will be surprised! God bless you. :)

All I can do is show you scripture.
You say he was fully man .
All men have fallen short of the glory .
My opinion means nothing , only the WORD .
All I have seen from you is your back side and elbows.
You run from scripture.
You gave me scripture I broke it down for you .
on a sixth grade level .
Let the word tell you
Don’t tell the word what it says .
LISTEN TO THE WORD .

All I can do is show you scripture.
You say he was fully man .
All men have fallen short of the glory .
My opinion means nothing , only the WORD .
All I have seen from you is your back side and elbows.
You run from scripture.
You gave me scripture I broke it down for you .
on a sixth grade level .
Let the word tell you
Don’t tell the word what it says .
LISTEN TO THE WORD .
What do you not understand that the Holy Spirit over shadowed Mary and she was with child ? Jesus was not conceived the normal way because God broke the curse of being born with a sin nature and death. Lol, I quote scripture you do not comment on and ignore so you can stay stuck in error. All I have ever seen from you is scripture yanked out of context and your opinions.

What do you not understand that the Holy Spirit over shadowed Mary and she was with child ? Jesus was not conceived the normal way because God broke the curse of being born with a sin nature and death. Lol, I quote scripture you do not comment on and ignore so you can stay stuck in error. All I have ever seen from you is scripture yanked out of context and your opinions.
I did answer that .
If Jesus was not the son of Joseph then he did not have the blood line of David .
If he was born of the Holy Ghost then would he not have the Holy Ghost?
If so
Then why when he was baptized of John did the Spirit light on him like a dove ?
You say he was already GOD .

I did answer that .
If Jesus was not the son of Joseph then he did not have the blood line of David .
If so
Jesus is the eternal God of the scriptures and is God who is one Lord. There is no other. However, the Word made flesh is a son of man conceived by the Holy Spirit or begotten of the Father. The Spirit overshadowed the womb of Mary thus overshadowed the son of man. It is because that Mary carried the child in her womb that Jesus is the son of man thus came to birth through her. The son of man has a human genealogy thus we must keep that in perspective. Men have human genealogies! God bless you. :)

Jesus is the eternal God of the scriptures and is God who is one Lord. There is no other. However, the Word made flesh is a son of man conceived by the Holy Spirit or begotten of the Father. The Spirit overshadowed the womb of Mary thus overshadowed the son of man. It is because that Mary carried the child in her womb that Jesus is the son of man thus came to birth through her. The son of man has a human genealogy thus we must keep that in perspective. Men have human genealogies! God bless you. :)
You talk in circles with no scripture proof .
Sorry , just don’t buy it .

I did answer that .
If so
If you believe Jesus was the biological son of Joseph you are not getting that from the Bible. If you truly believe Jesus was biologically Joseph’s son you do not have a savior. Jesus was sinless or His life, death, burial, and resurrection would not have been accepted by God the Father as a payment for our sin. Stop listening to other people read the Bible and then ask God to give you the meaning. God loves you and a perfect sinless Jesus was crucified as payment for your and my sins. You need to avoid the meat of the word you are not ready you will choke to death spiritually if you haven’t already. God loves you and Jesus died to pay for your sins focus on that and who Jesus actually is. Hope that helps.

You talk in circles with no scripture proof .
Sorry , just don’t buy it .
Are you sure that it is not your head going around in circles? Rest in God and let the Spirit speak to you. God help us to discern the spirits if they are of God. Help us to learn to hear your voice and follow only your voce. You will guide us and not lead us astray. God help us in our walk in the Spirit so we do not walk in the flesh and thus be susceptible to the counterfeit spirits that turn the truth of God into a lie. Oh, Lord we who love the truth do not want to be mislead and speak of you with a carnal mind that can not discern your voice. Have mercy on us Lord and make us spiritually mature so we can worship you and harmonize with your will.

If you believe Jesus was the biological son of Joseph you are not getting that from the Bible. If you truly believe Jesus was biologically Joseph’s son you do not have a savior. Jesus was sinless or His life, death, burial, and resurrection would not have been accepted by God the Father as a payment for our sin. Stop listening to other people read the Bible and then ask God to give you the meaning. God loves you and a perfect sinless Jesus was crucified as payment for your and my sins. You need to avoid the meat of the word you are not ready you will choke to death spiritually if you haven’t already. God loves you and Jesus died to pay for your sins focus on that and who Jesus actually is. Hope that helps.
Think of what you just said .
The innocent to pay for the guilty.
GOD must forgive or pardon .
Isaiah 55:7 (KJV)
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (KJV)
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

1 Peter 2:24 (KJV)
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Look up the word bare .
I know you will not .
It means
to bring to light
make known .
You do something wrong and my son is punished for your wrong doing .
I don’t think so.
And HE GOD was against people sacrificing their sons and daughters and HE turns and does it .
HE is not that kind of GOD .
Jesus died because of our sins not to pay for them .
You and I must pay for our sins if not pardoned by the FATHER.
So simple .

Think of what you just said .
The innocent to pay for the guilty.
GOD must forgive or pardon .
Isaiah 55:7 (KJV)
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (KJV)
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

1 Peter 2:24 (KJV)
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Look up the word bare .
I know you will not .
It means
to bring to light
make known .
You do something wrong and my son is punished for your wrong doing .
I don’t think so.
And HE GOD was against people sacrificing their sons and daughters and HE turns and does it .
HE is not that kind of GOD .
Jesus died because of our sins not to pay for them .
You and I must pay for our sins if not pardoned by the FATHER.
So simple .
Not simple plain wrong you aren’t getting that nonsense from the Bible.

Back