Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

cjab

Your delusion won't work. To ask Christ in John 14:14 refers to praying to Him.
As you seem to be calling Christ delusional by his demanding prayer "in his name", we'd best stop here.

What does your delusional "appropriate form in order" mean?
The order in heaven is to be acknowledged always. It is given in 1 Cor 11:3. If you do not acknowledge this order, you aren't in spiritual accord with deity.

Fred

As you seem to be calling Christ delusional by his demanding prayer "in his name", we'd best stop here.

Yes, please stop denying that Christ said "ask Me" in reference to praying to Him.

The order in heaven is to be acknowledged always. It is given in 1 Cor 11:3. If you do not acknowledge this order, you aren't in spiritual accord with deity.
Which does nothing to refute the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer.

Your delusions are worse than I thought.

Get help!

cjab

Yes, please stop denying that Christ said "ask Me" in reference to praying to Him.
So you have recourse to lying.
Which does nothing to refute the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer.
Lying by inferring that I said he wasn't a proper recipient of prayer.

Your delusions are worse than I thought.

Get help!
A teacher without integrity. I don't recognize you as of Christ at all, amply fulfilling my predictions about spiritual worship degenerating into carnal worship by adopting an unscriptural approach to worship.

Last edited:

Fred

An assertion without proof.

Just for you:

Gary Mac

And pray to Jesus which Jesus taught.

John 14:14
If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. (NASB)

Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (TDNT): The unity of the Son with the Father finds expressions in the fact that prayer in the name of Jesus can be directed to either Father or Son (5:276, onoma, Hans Bietenhard).
Yes Jesus asked of God many times in prayer to his God. Jesus even prayed to his Gof for his God to be in you and you be in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him in John 17.

He asked of God to forgive them they know not what they do.

He asked of his God to let this cup pass from him.

Jesus asked a lot in the name of his Father who is God.

Me being Gods son as well talk to my father without ceasing just as Jesus did. We are one, Luke 17:20-21. The kingdom of God is within me just as He was in Jesus no different at all.

rossh

Lying by inferring that I said he wasn't a proper recipient of prayer.

A teacher without integrity. I don't recognize you as of Christ at all, amply fulfilling my predictions about spiritual worship degenerating into carnal worship by adopting an unscriptural approach to worship.
,, your suppositions, you need deal with all that.
BTW, what/who is " christ " ? Yeshua the Messiah ? Why do you believe that we all need YOUR " recognition ?