Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

He did in John 8:58 as Thomas attested to in John 20:28 when he said to Jesus my Lord and my God. If Thomas called Jesus his Lord and God if Jesus was not Lord and God wouldn’t that have been a sin for Jesus not to correct Thomas if he was wrong ?
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 20:28 - And Thomas answeredand said unto him, My Lord and myGod.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him,Thomas, because thou hast seen me,thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
If two or more scripture says one thing clearly .
Then you are not understanding or misreading the third one .

Was he called doubting Thomas ?
No faith .
Without faith how could one believe Anything Or would believe anything .
That is the point before seeing Jesus Thomas believed Jesus to still be dead( no faith), and when he saw Jesus alive he knew exactly who Jesus was I.e. Lord and God.

I know you do not know about painting....

Next time check the bucket you put that mop in.
One would think Thomas
being an Jew would know
that GOD is not a man but only spirit .
As it is told in the OT .
Maybe an example for us not to make the same mistake .

One would think Thomas
being an Jew would know
that GOD is not a man but only spirit .
As it is told in the OT .
Maybe an example for us not to make the same mistake .
In Genesis 18 Abraham spoke with a "man" who turned out to be Jehovah.

Jews could know the Truth if the Spirit opened their eyes to it.

For example, and excerpt from Genesis 18.

22 The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the Lord.
23 Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked?
24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the
place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 25 Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill
the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will
not the Judge of all the earth do right?”

26 The Lord said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”

In Genesis 18 Abraham spoke with a "man" who turned out to be Jehovah.

Jews could know the Truth if the Spirit opened their eyes to it.

For example, and excerpt from Genesis 18.

22 The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the Lord.
23 Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked?
24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the
place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 25 Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill
the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will
not the Judge of all the earth do right?”

26 The Lord said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”
Angels Or Man

Angels or man can speak for GOD , as GOD with the authority of GOD .
Many examples of this .

Genesis 16:10 (KJV)
And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

Genesis 22:12 (KJV) And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son] from me.

Exodus 3:2 (KJV)
And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed.

Numbers 22:35 (KJV)
And the angel of the LORD said unto Balaam, Go with the men: but only the word that I shall speak unto thee, that thou shalt speak. So Balaam went with the princes of Balak.

Judges 2:1 (KJV)
And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.

All these are Angels speaking for GOD , as GOD .

Angels Or Man

Angels or man can speak for GOD , as GOD with the authority of GOD .
Many examples of this .

Genesis 16:10 (KJV)
And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

Genesis 22:12 (KJV) And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son] from me.

And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed.

Numbers 22:35 (KJV)
And the angel of the LORD said unto Balaam, Go with the men: but only the word that I shall speak unto thee, that thou shalt speak. So Balaam went with the princes of Balak.

Judges 2:1 (KJV)
And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.

All these are Angels speaking for GOD , as GOD .

Only one angel. The Angel of the Lord spoke as God. Not any other angel!

After the In carnation we no longer see the Angel of Jehovah anywhere. Only see regular angels who never speak as God.

Only one angel. The Angel of the Lord spoke as God. Not any other angel!

After the In carnation we no longer see the Angel of Jehovah anywhere. Only see regular angels who never speak as God.
How many Angels does HE have ?

we can can not assume HE has only one Angel.
Even Jesus spoke of many .
Matthew 26:53 (KJV)
Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
The only ones we know the names are Gabriel and Micheal.

How many Angels does HE have ?

we can can not assume HE has only one Angel.
Even Jesus spoke of many .
Matthew 26:53 (KJV)
Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
The only ones we know the names are Gabriel and Micheal.
<sigh>

Read again... one of many can be called "an" angel of the Lord.

But, only one (who appeared as God) was called "the" Angel of Jehovah.

:coffee:

<sigh>

Read again... one of many can be called "an" angel of the Lord.

But, only one (who appeared as God) was called "the" Angel of Jehovah.

:coffee:
They are all Angels of Jehovah , who else would they belong to ?
Genesis 22:15 (KJV)
And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,

They are all Angels of Jehovah , who else would they belong to ?
Genesis 22:15 (KJV)
And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,

This is a problem with comprehension. Not a problem with what I said.

What I said is not a new concept.

Have nice day..

grace and peace ........

I showed you truth
You refused it .
Closing your eyes does not make the truth go away .
Jim?

Continuously grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus, the Messiah.
Glory belongs to him both now and on that eternal day! Amen. 2 Peter 3:18​

Wishing you a nice day.

grace and peace .......

Jim?

Continuously grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus, the Messiah.
Glory belongs to him both now and on that eternal day! Amen. 2 Peter 3:18​

Wishing you a nice day.

grace and peace .......
Jeremiah 50:24 (KJV)
I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD.

Pride of knowledge will be the downfall of many .
Beware .

Back