Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

Stop being stupid. You are a blasphemous witness to any Jew considering Christ. He would think Christianity is for ignorant people.

And, the Bible calls some stupid.

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid." Proverbs 12:1​

I am so glad my Jewish parents never saw your post. They might have refused to believe.
i’m proud if my hebrew ancestors saw my posts. for they turned to Christ.

i’m proud if my hebrew ancestors saw my posts. for they turned to Christ.
When my parents were having second thoughts they would have found you repulsive. They turned to Christ.

But while they were resisting, it was thinking like yours that was their claim for justifying their resistance. You actually sound hateful. Not objective.

i am sephardic in my ancestry background btw. and, also, my last name is catalogued as hebrew by the spanish government for repatriation purposes after their expulsion in the 1700s.

so please.

im a hebrew soul.
You really think a bloodline will save you ?
GOD calls the end time people
MY PEOPLE .
All that serve him are his people .

You really think a bloodline will save you ?
GOD calls the end time people
MY PEOPLE .
All that serve him are his people .
who said that which i bolded and made red text? i never did.

there was a different context for bringing that up.. being saved was not even the context. an accusation was hinted at or made, and was unfounded, that was the only limited context.

His Eden realm and all His souls are my family. Eden is Not related to these bodies at all or its bloodlines. this type corrupt body has zero to do with Him or with His 144k . what matters is going home to Him in the other reality.

Last edited:
When my parents were having second thoughts they would have found you repulsive. They turned to Christ.

But while they were resisting, it was thinking like yours that was their claim for justifying their resistance. You actually sound hateful. Not objective.
what they did and justified and experienced is between them and God of course.. and not my place to comment on. I wasn’t yet born on this earth. i meant no offense but if you take it I do understand.

Last edited:
Singer , Jews for Judaism quote from it .
Think they would say something wouldn’t ya.
Like I have told YOU before
You want to put doubt in people .
That is the deceiver’s purpose.

read singers writings before you endorse him, if you do, as he hates christ.

who said that which i bolded and made red text? i never did.

there was a different context for bringing that up.. being saved was not even the context. an accusation was hinted at or made, and was unfounded, that was the only limited context.

His Eden realm and all His souls are my family. Eden is Not related to these bodies at all or its bloodlines. this type corrupt body has zero to do with Him or with His 144k . what matters is going home to Him in the other reality.
So
Your eyes are on HIS dwelling place , not HIM ?
You give up your first estate ?
Falling Angels gave up heaven for earth .
You give up earth for heaven .
Your heart should be on your first duty .
You sound much like Isaiah 14:13 ,14

So
Your eyes are on HIS dwelling place , not HIM ?
You give up your first estate ?
Falling Angels gave up heaven for earth .
You give up earth for heaven .
Your heart should be on your first duty .
You sound much like Isaiah 14:13 ,14
of course i give up this earth for paradise.

this earth is not His.

jim
you deny christ’s deity
and so does singer… i didn’t miss seeing that point.

singer just goes further and denies all christianity, sees it as heresy (to judaism).

the explicit goal of singer’s jews for judaism organization is to
anti missionize people and prevent souls from meeting Christ.

so your comment that he supports the kjv - as if singer’s authority as someone who hates christ would count for anything - is weird.

he rabidly hates christianity.
he is a perfect example of an esau and a pharisee of the type who condemned christ. he creates hate and division on purpose.

does that mean all who came from hebrew background are esaus ? NO! As i said, I came from that background too.

Last edited:
jim
you deny christ’s deity
and so does singer… i didn’t miss seeing that point.

singer just goes further and denies all christianity, sees it as heresy (to judaism).

the explicit goal of singer’s jews for judaism organization is to
anti missionize people and prevent souls from meeting Christ.

so your comment that he supports the kjv - as if singer’s authority as someone who hates christ would count for anything - is weird.

he rabidly hates christianity.
he is a perfect example of an esau and a pharisee of the type who condemned christ. he creates hate and division on purpose.

does that mean all who came from hebrew background are esaus ? NO! As i said, I came from that background too.
He has some good questions.
Why would Mary go to the tomb , knowing there was a stone in place that she could not move .
Another .
Who would oil a dead body after it has been in the tomb three days .
He was already buried.
I listen many , agree with few .
I am listening to you , that proves something .

He has some good questions.
Why would Mary go to the tomb , knowing there was a stone in place that she could not move .
Another .
Who would oil a dead body after it has been in the tomb three days .
He was already buried.
I listen many , agree with few .
I am listening to you , that proves something .
but those are not really good questions..
because they show, in advance, a lack of faith.

as it turns out, mary did not have to move a stone did she ?
the soul listens and speaks one way... esau listens and speaks a different way.

first, as I have said to you, scripture was mistranslated by the same esaus
who cannot hear Him because only listening to the 'questions' of their own natural mind.

i should know...i was there once,
until He brought me to Him and showed me many things in heaven...
none of which would satisfy singer, since he does not believe God can really act..
even his judaic 'deity' cannot act, for it's a dead religion
where everything happened in the past ...
esau translated that text such that it's dusty history..
and he ignored the transcendent layers... which refer to now, the other world where eden is, where Heaven is, where satan's headquarters are. He only interpreted his translations to fit 'this earth' which is why, when you say
read your bible...it's silly..

Rather, I need to go back and read the most original bits that I can,
and translate them...because the translations done in kjv and those after it (anonymous
unless much research to learn who did them) are mutilated understandings.

so, I would say to you, I'd need to translate it first.

there are scholars on these forums who are 'experts' of the bible..
and who do not believe much of the NT. Or even, that Christ resurrected.

but one thing they DO admit is that
the bible was 'assembled by scholars'

in a cut and paste fashion depending on what made sense.

that is not at all encouraging, sorry.
1. why are you listening to singer , since he hates Christ... the point is to listen to God.
2. singer cannot hear God so even if he 'read the bible' it would not produce understanding.
3. singer is an esau interpreting things based on a whole line of those who already misunderstood, such as 'supposed christian theologians' and rabbis.

Here is the thing, rabbis have gotten some things right. In one case I was impressed by the noah movie, the scene where noah discusses the human line (on this earth) is not to be or continue...and this is why in the story he does not want the daughter in law to give birth..... Because in fact, God did not create this and there is evidence for it, but only you with an open mind, going to search that out, would be able to confirm it for yourself...I will not be your quote machine... and it makes perfect sense Noah understand NOT to propagate this earth, which was dimensionally now landing far from the earth where it set sail from. Rabbis apparently did contribute to that film's point of view based on ancient texts. And, where properly translated scripture conforms to His words on that particular point, about this body as abomination, because over and over He states that this body is the idol. Read the prophets for your self, again, but with an Interlinear. Paul also discusses the horror of the fleshbody, his own term, not mine and the desire to receive His imperishable being at the Change.

The ancient israelites disobeyed God and the vision was sealed. they played out going to the promised land but never did arrive... because that is for His 144k who are going back to Eden in the other Reality, and with Christ restoring eden, to the New Creation. His 144k will pass over and see the promised land. No one has seen it yet. We will be fruitful on His earth in paradise..and fruitful does not mean what esau makes it out to be as procreation of these ape frames we are now in.

Last edited:
but those are not really good questions..
because they show, in advance, a lack of faith.

as it turns out, mary did not have to move a stone did she ?
the soul listens and speaks one way... esau listens and speaks a different way.

first, as I have said to you, scripture was mistranslated by the same esaus
who cannot hear Him because only listening to the 'questions' of their own natural mind.

i should know...i was there once,
until He brought me to Him and showed me many things in heaven...
none of which would satisfy singer, since he does not believe God can really act..
even his judaic 'deity' cannot act, for it's a dead religion
where everything happened in the past ...
esau translated that text such that it's dusty history..
and he ignored the transcendent layers... which refer to now, the other world where eden is, where Heaven is, where satan's headquarters are. He only interpreted his translations to fit 'this earth' which is why, when you say
read your bible...it's silly..

Rather, I need to go back and read the most original bits that I can,
and translate them...because the translations done in kjv and those after it (anonymous
unless much research to learn who did them) are mutilated understandings.

so, I would say to you, I'd need to translate it first.

there are scholars on these forums who are 'experts' of the bible..
and who do not believe much of the NT. Or even, that Christ resurrected.

but one thing they DO admit is that
the bible was 'assembled by scholars'

in a cut and paste fashion depending on what made sense.

that is not at all encouraging, sorry.
1. why are you listening to singer , since he hates Christ... the point is to listen to God.
2. singer cannot hear God so even if he 'read the bible' it would not produce understanding.
3. singer is an esau interpreting things based on a whole line of those who already misunderstood, such as 'supposed christian theologians' and rabbis.

Here is the thing, rabbis have gotten some things right. In one case I was impressed by the noah movie, the scene where noah discusses the human line (on this earth) is not to be or continue...and this is why in the story he does not want the daughter in law to give birth..... Because in fact, God did not create this and there is evidence for it, but only you with an open mind, going to search that out, would be able to confirm it for yourself...I will not be your quote machine... and it makes perfect sense Noah understand NOT to propagate this earth, which was dimensionally now landing far from the earth where it set sail from. Rabbis apparently did contribute to that film's point of view based on ancient texts. And, where properly translated scripture conforms to His words on that particular point, about this body as abomination, because over and over He states that this body is the idol. Read the prophets for your self, again, but with an Interlinear. Paul also discusses the horror of the fleshbody, his own term, not mine and the desire to receive His imperishable being at the Change.

The ancient israelites disobeyed God and the vision was sealed. they played out going to the promised land but never did arrive... because that is for His 144k who are going back to Eden in the other Reality, and with Christ restoring eden, to the New Creation. His 144k will pass over and see the promised land. No one has seen it yet. We will be fruitful on His earth in paradise..and fruitful does not mean what esau makes it out to be as procreation of these ape frames we are now in.
You are just to deep for me .

Back