Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

and after that
during tribulation
the 144k will return to this
earth and witness and bring many more
believers to Christ

and in eden, paradise in the other world,
which is the new creation
the sons will rule with Christ
and as OT prophets saw,
this current earth will be destroyed

many millions of believers
will meet Him during tribulation
and come to Him
and after… they having died, and the many having died in previous times,
will receive their glorified body also,
and be restored to our gorgeous paradise

Last edited:
GOD has never been nor every will be sinful fresh .
Romans 1:23
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Don’t think GOD is something HE is not . For your own good .
He hates the ape body man has and did not create it.

It is sin nature.

paul calls its the fleshbody..

Jesus did not have sinful flesh...where are you getting such profane ideas?
He did not have a body that descended from Adam.
Have you read the bible Jim? you seem to be guessing and grasping at straws.

Some fail to recognize this factor. They see that all flesh must automatically be sinful.

Flesh by default (as God created it) originally was not sinful.

Not all flesh has been sinful ... Only fallen flesh is sinful.

Before Adam's fall his flesh was not sinful. It became sinful only after eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Jesus was born with the kind of sinless flesh like Adam had before Adam fell.

Last edited:
Some fail to recognize this factor. They see that all flesh must automatically be sinful.

Flesh by default (as God created it) originally was not sinful.

Not all flesh has been sinful ... Only fallen flesh is sinful.

Before Adam's fall his flesh was not sinful. It became sinful only after eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Jesus was born with the kind of sinless flesh like Adam had before Adam fell.
1 Corinthians 1:29
That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Jesus did not have sinful flesh...where are you getting such profane ideas?
"For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

Romans 8:3-4
He did not have a body that descended from Adam.
Have you read the bible Jim? you seem to be guessing and grasping at straws.
"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist," 1 John 4:3.

Christ is His Son
Christ is Gods anointing in man. Christ in me is Gods Spirit in me, anointed of His mind.
and soon He will come to get us all the sons and daughters… and restore us to eden (in the other reality, to our original land)… all of us His 144k
He already has in us all who He is come to and formed our mind into His image by the Spirit that He is.

These verses do not help you.
You do not even understand what you are posting.
Jn3:5
Exodus 33:20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
It was the Angel of the LORD that talked with Moses , Abraham, and all others .
Even with Adam it was the Spirit of the LORD that walked with Adam in the cool of the day .
Flesh is earthly .
Spirit is heavenly .
Only way man can see GOD is through spirit only .
John 4:24
God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.
John 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].
1 John 4:12
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
"For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

Romans 8:3-4

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist," 1 John 4:3.
All this is saying to me is those that say Jesus was a made up character , that he was not real .

Exodus 33:20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
It was the Angel of the LORD that talked with Moses , Abraham, and all others .
Even with Adam it was the Spirit of the LORD that walked with Adam in the cool of the day .
Flesh is earthly .
Spirit is heavenly .
Only way man can see GOD is through spirit only .
John 4:24
God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.
John 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].
1 John 4:12
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

All this is saying to me is those that say Jesus was a made up character , that he was not real .
Speaking not of the verse but what you said .
All he did was show us we can do the commandments and now we have no excuse.
If him , made as an ordinary man , walked with no sin then we can too .
What will be our excuse on day of judgement.
If you brag that he fulfilled all the laws then you can also .

Speaking not of the verse but what you said .
All he did was show us we can do the commandments and now we have no excuse.
If him , made as an ordinary man , walked with no sin then we can too .
What will be our excuse on day of judgement.
If you brag that he fulfilled all the laws then you can also .
The difference is Mary was over shadowed by the Holy Spirit and she was with child namely Jesus, which means Jesus had no earthly father which broke the passing of the sin nature inherited from Adam. You were born of a human father and mother which passed Adam’s curse of a sin nature and death to you. The sin nature and death is passed from the father to the children not the mother.Jesus never had a sin nature nor did He sin as you,I, and every other human ever born has hence we are sinners because we have a sin nature, but thank God He sent His sinless, perfect Holy son Jesus to pay our sin debt.

The difference is Mary was over shadowed by the Holy Spirit and she was with child namely Jesus, which means Jesus had no earthly father which broke the passing of the sin nature inherited from Adam. You were born of a human father and mother which passed Adam’s curse of a sin nature and death to you. The sin nature and death is passed from the father to the children not the mother.Jesus never had a sin nature nor did He sin as you,I, and every other human ever born has hence we are sinners because we have a sin nature, but thank God He sent His sinless, perfect Holy son Jesus to pay our sin debt.
Number one
we are not born of a sinful nature .
Deuteronomy 1:39 (KJV)
Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.
We learn it .
Number two .

If Joseph was not his father then he was not a descendent of David .
He would have no blood line of David .

Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.
We learn it .
Number two .

You might want to stop listening to people and actually read and study a bible.
Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:18 - Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph,before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:19 - Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example,was minded to put her away privily.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:20 - But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream,saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:21 - And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his nameJESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
The Bible clearly teaches that all die in Adam and all live in Christ.
Unchecked Copy Box
1Co 15:22 - For as in Adam all die,even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

You might want to stop listening to people and actually read and study a bible.
Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:18 - Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph,before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:19 - Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example,was minded to put her away privily.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:20 - But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream,saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 1:21 - And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his nameJESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
The Bible clearly teaches that all die in Adam and all live in Christ.
Unchecked Copy Box
1Co 15:22 - For as in Adam all die,even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Deuteronomy 18:15 (KJV)
The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
Malachi 4:5 (KJV) Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Ezekiel 37:25 (KJV)
And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever.

Was Jesus like unto
Moses , Elijah or David ?
was he
The Messiah , the son of GOD or GOD ?
Which one ?

Deuteronomy 18:15 (KJV)
The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
Malachi 4:5 (KJV) Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Ezekiel 37:25 (KJV)
And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever.

Was Jesus like unto
Moses , Elijah or David ?
was he
The Messiah , the son of GOD or GOD ?
Which one ?
Why do you ignore the scripture I posted which proved you are wrong and then ask questions about Jesus which you clearly have no understanding of ? You might want to read John 1:1 & John 1:14 along with John 8:58 & John 20:28 the answer is in those scriptures.

Why do you ignore the scripture I posted which proved you are wrong and then ask questions about Jesus which you clearly have no understanding of ? You might want to read John 1:1 & John 1:14 along with John 8:58 & John 20:28 the answer is in those scriptures.
You did not answer my first question about the blood line ?
Let us start there .

Number one
we are not born of a sinful nature .
Deuteronomy 1:39 (KJV)
We learn it .
Number two .

the ape body you live in IS sin nature.

You did not answer my first question about the blood line ?
Let us start there .
You have not addressed any scripture I have posted that proves you are 100% wrong. You have deceived mens opinions not God’s truths. Why should I waste my time you don’t want truth you want to stay stuck in Satan’s lies and deceptions, sadly.

Back