and gather us from the nations,
that we may give thanks to your holy name
and glory in your praise.

@Our Lord's God

What Name is being referred to here?

Psalm 106:8
Yet he saved them for his name’s sake,
to make his mighty power known.

His character, his reputation. It's not referring to a set of letters from the alphabet.

Go and learn something for a change.

Psalm 106:47
Save us, Lord our God,
and gather us from the nations,
that we may give thanks to your holy name
and glory in your praise.

If you thank His God you’re thanking Jesus.

uuuuuhhh NO. The God of Jesus is not Jesus but somebody else - his Father, the God of our Lord.

Moses was told by God His name was I am , which Jesus in John 8:58 said before Abraham was I AM.

John 8:58 reads ego eimi.

To Moses, God referred to himself as ho on not ego emi.

But I'm sure those are facts you don't care much about.

And ego eimi wasn't some special term for first century Jews. It was common everyday language just like the English words "I am" are common everyday language.

Even worse, you are contradicting Jesus who had just stated that he does not glorify himself concerning who he is because it would mean nothing.

Who do you make yourself out to be?”
Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing."

But you claim he glorified himself in the highest way possible and it means everything. tsk tsk.

Back to the drawing board for you.

Who do you make yourself out to be?”
Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing."

But you claim he glorified himself in the highest way possible and it means everything. tsk tsk.

Back to the drawing board for you.
Not so fast to the drawing Board. is not prophecy the Lord Jesus the Christ? ..... who is God.... correct. listen, Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

now at the cross,
was not this JESUS speaking by the prophet Zechariah? lets confirm this by John..... John 19:32 "Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him." John 19:33 "But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:" John 19:34 "But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water." John 19:35 "And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe." John 19:36 "For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken." John 19:37 "And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced."

verse 37 here in John is a direct reference to Zechariah 12:10. and in Zechariah 12:10 it was the "LORD", all caps GOD speaking. the one whom u IGNORANTLY call the Lord's God ... now u go back to the drawing board.

:ninja:

When the Lord Jesus said, "I AM" he was not lying.

Just as John said, John 19:35 "And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe."

Christians are BELIEVERS of the Scriptures, of God and if one do not believe the Scriptures then they are ANTI-CHRIST. and do not believe God himself.

When the Lord Jesus said, "I AM" he was not lying.

"If I glorify myself my glory is nothing." John 8:53-54

Jesus would not do the unrighteous thing you claimed he did. It is an unrighteous one who glorifies himself

“My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me. If anyone is willing to do His will, he will know of the teaching, whether it is of God or I speak from myself. 18 He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory but He who is seeking the glory of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness in him."

It is the devil who speaks from himself and for himself.

You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from himself for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Jesus does not speak from himself and he is true and not a liar.

He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory but He who is seeking the glory of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness in him."

Just as John said, John 19:35 "And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe."

Christians are BELIEVERS of the Scriptures, of God and if one do not believe the Scriptures then they are ANTI-CHRIST. and do not believe God himself.

Jesus would not do the unrighteous thing you claimed he did. It is an unrighteous one who glorifies himself

“My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me. If anyone is willing to do His will, he will know of the teaching, whether it is of God or I speak from myself. 18 He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory but He who is seeking the glory of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness in him."

Jesus was calling Himself God.

he, Jesus, the Ordinal First, the LORD, the Father Glorified him, the Ordinal Last. John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."

this is why many are IGNORANT, just as in Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

DID YOU SEE IT? IF NOT, God the Father said, "and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced", but shall mourn for him,
wait a second, pierce me? but mourn for him?, oh the beauity of Diversified Oneness.

Many has no clue what God just SAID THERE. if u want to know... go find out.

Jesus had just said that he does not glorify himself because it means nothing.

In fact, he also explained to us that it is the devil who does that sort of thing.
Unchecked Copy Box
Isa 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government-shall be upon his shoulder:and his name shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlastingFather, The Prince of Peace.

Back