Jesus is LORD!

Your post makes little sense.

The verse said "all the flesh should know"...all the flesh is all the world.
Yes, it says "this man truly is the savior of the world".

What it doesn't say, and what is central to your doctrine, is that this is "God".

God here is the savior of Jacob (not the world). Did you even read the passage? The woman and those with her were Samaritans.

I suppose if you didn't bother to read the passages you quoted.

Your post makes little sense.

The verse said "all the flesh should know"...all the flesh is all the world.
Yes, but there is not claim that God is the savior of "all the flesh" in the passage. In the passage, God claims to be somebody's savior, but it isn't the "savior of the world" as you claimed.

Just because "all the flesh" knows that God saves Israel, it doesn't mean God is the savior of "all the flesh". It means "all the flesh" is aware that God saved somebody in a particular time and place, and it likely wasn't them.

Perhaps you should read the whole chapter, rather than rip a phrase out of context. Just a few verses earlier he says:

17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

[
????? Makes no sense.

Yes, it says "this man truly is the savior of the world".

What it doesn't say, and what is central to your doctrine, is that this is "God".

God here is the savior of Jacob (not the world). Did you even read the passage? The woman and those with her were Samaritans.

I suppose if you didn't bother to read the passages you quoted.
God ALONE is The Savior of the world.

Perhaps you should read the whole chapter, rather than rip a phrase out of context. Just a few verses earlier he says:

17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

[
And You should read the whole Bible.

Heb 1:8 The Father say’s His Son is God.

John says He is God. John 1-14

Isaiah says He is God. Isaiah 40:3
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Only God is Saviour.
Isaiah 43:11 (KJV)
I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour.

And You should read the whole Bible.

Heb 1:8 The Father say’s His Son is God.

The father isn't speaking in Hebrews 1:8. Did you even read the passage? It is a quotation of a psalm. Check out who is speaking in the psalm before you answer.

God ALONE is The Savior of the world.
I see. Your doctrine requires that your god to be completely incapable of delegating tasks to anybody else. Your god has to do it all by himself. I'm not sure that telling the actual god how to do things is a good idea.

I suppose if you are going to make things up, go big or go home.

Jesus isn't called "God of gods" anywhere in the bible, it only exists in your commentaries and your fantasies.

I cited a lexicons and dictionary, not a commentary.

You don't like how the words of the Bibe are properly defined because they refute your heresy.

Thus, you dodged John 20:28.

Seems a little inconsistent to me that you want to use the "one God" against Jesus but not the "one Lord" against the Father.
As inconsistencies go, your perception that I have an inconsistency is small potatoes compared to your idea that the one god isn't the father, despite the passage directly saying he is, but rather, this other person in the passage is the one god, despite the passage not saying that he is.

The father isn't speaking in Hebrews 1:8. Did you even read the passage? It is a quotation of a psalm. Check out who is speaking in the psalm before you answer.
Your throne, O God: This makes it plain that the Father calls the Son God. When the First Person of the Trinity spoke to the Second Person of the Trinity, He called Him God. This is unique and powerful evidence of the deity of Jesus.

Jesus is the True and Living God, called so here by God the Father, and also by John in John 1:1, by Thomas in John 20:28, and by Paul in Titus 2:13 and Titus 3:4.

Isaiah 40:3
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Your throne, O God: This makes it plain that the Father calls the Son God. When the First Person of the Trinity spoke to the Second Person of the Trinity, He called Him God. This is unique and powerful evidence of the deity of Jesus.

Jesus is the True and Living God, called so here by God the Father, and also by John in John 1:1, by Thomas in John 20:28, and by Paul in Titus 2:13 and Titus 3:4.

I can say "your throne O God" and that doesn't make me a 4th or 5th part of your god. Your logic claim here isn't valid.

Post 20 links to a thread you started, not to a lexicon. So in short, I saw it.
Here's some help:

Theological Lexicon of the New Testament: First Corinthians is addressed to "those who call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in any place" (1 Cor 1:2), the church being the gathering of those who adore Christ, who celebrate his worship (cf. Ps 145:18) and pray to him from a pure heart. Over and against the religious individualism of the Greek cities, all believers are united in their adoration of Christ as Lord and God; their common "invocation" is the expression of their unity. (2:44, epikaleō)

Back