Jesus is LORD!

Yes, Jesus 'is' LORD!

Would you confess this?

Jesus “is” the LORD who said “I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself”.

Isaiah 44:24... Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

I do.

Jesus is not the person speaking in Is. 44:24, but JEHOVAH as it says in original languages (YHWH). Those Bible versions saying "The Lord" instead of Yaveh or similar, deceive Bible students and make them think someone diferent than Jehovah is speaking there.

Every Bible student knows Jesus IS NOT Jehovah, but his Son.

Matt. 11:25 In that season answered Jesus and said—I openly give praise unto thee, Father, Lord of heaven and earth,—In that thou hast hid these things from the wise and discerning, And hast revealed them unto babes; 26 Yea O Father! that so it hath become a delight before thee.

Why all the lies?

Acts 4:23 And being let go, they came to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and the elders had said unto them.

24And they, when they heard it, lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, O Lord, thou that didst make the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all that in them is: 25 who by the Holy Spirit, by the mouth of our father David thy servant, didst say, Why did the Gentiles rage, And the peoples imagine vain things?

26 The kings of the earth set themselves in array, And the rulers were gathered together, Against the Lord, and against his Anointed: 27 for of a truth in this city against thy holy Servant Jesus, whom thou didst anoint, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, were gathered together, 28 to do whatsoever thy hand and thy council foreordained to come to pass.

29 And now, Lord, look upon their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants to speak thy word with all boldness, 30 while thy stretchest forth thy hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of thy holy Servant Jesus.

Acts 4:23 And being let go, they came to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and the elders had said unto them.

24And they, when they heard it, lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, O Lord, thou that didst make the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all that in them is: 25 who by the Holy Spirit, by the mouth of our father David thy servant, didst say, Why did the Gentiles rage, And the peoples imagine vain things?

26 The kings of the earth set themselves in array, And the rulers were gathered together, Against the Lord, and against his Anointed: 27 for of a truth in this city against thy holy Servant Jesus, whom thou didst anoint, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, were gathered together, 28 to do whatsoever thy hand and thy council foreordained to come to pass.

29 And now, Lord, look upon their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants to speak thy word with all boldness, 30 while thy stretchest forth thy hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of thy holy Servant Jesus.
Amen; Jesus is LORD!

Amen; Jesus is LORD!

I agree !!!

But just to clarify what we each mean by "Jesus is LORD"...

Would you confess this?

Jesus “is” the LORD who said “I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself”.

Isaiah 44:24... Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

I do.

Happy New Year; Jesus is Lord!

I agree !!!

Would you confess this?

I do.

Greetings again ReverendRV,
Happy New Year; Jesus is Lord!
I am not sure if you have had a change in understanding in the New Year, or if you are still confused. But last year you claimed Jesus is LORD! Refer Psalm 110:1 and the numerous quotations and expositions of this in the NT, possibly the most quoted OT verse in the NT.

Kind regards
Trevor

I agree !!!

Would you confess this?

I do.
I do too.
And................................

Greetings Yahchristian,
1) Do you understand the difference between saying "Jesus is Lord" and saying "Jesus is LORD"? (I do.)
Yes.
2) Do you confess "Jesus is Lord"? (I do.)
Yes.
3) Do you confess "Jesus is LORD"? (I do.)
No. There is One God, Yahweh, God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, David's Lord, is a human, the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection. Refer Psalm 110:1, the most quoted and expounded verse in the NT from the OT.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings Yahchristian,

Yes.

Yes.

No. There is One God, Yahweh, God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, David's Lord, is a human, the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection. Refer Psalm 110:1, the most quoted and expounded verse in the NT from the OT.

Kind regards
Trevor
One God who is The ONE Lord and vice versa.
King David NEVER had a human Lord.
The ONLY Lord a king has is God.

So according to your TRINITARIAN view that there is NO difference between "Jesus is Lord" and "Jesus is LORD"...

Which of these statements are true?

A) The Lord is Jesus.
B) The LORD is Jesus.

I say both statements are true.
I agree. However, NOT Jesus ONLY.

Last edited:
Back