Jesus is LORD!

Greetings again Yahchristian, johnny guitar and ReverendRV,
1) Do you understand the difference between saying "Jesus is Lord" and saying "Jesus is LORD"? (I do.)
If you do too...
2) Do you confess "Jesus is Lord"? (I do.)
3) Do you confess "Jesus is LORD"? (I do.)
NO difference.
Yes, Jesus is LORD...
This seems to be the most repetitious thread that I have encountered. I disagree with each of you as Jesus is Lord Psalm 110:1, Revelation 3:21-22. There is One God, Yahweh, God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is a human, the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Yahchristian, johnny guitar and ReverendRV,

This seems to be the most repetitious thread that I have encountered. I disagree with each of you as Jesus is Lord Psalm 110:1, Revelation 3:21-22. There is One God, Yahweh, God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is a human, the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection.

Kind regards
Trevor
ONE Lord, Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ is The Son of God by BEGETTAL of The Father.
A MAN by birth, thus God and Man.

Would you confess this?

Jesus “is” the LORD who said “I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself”.

Isaiah 44:24... Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

I do.
He is the Lord and creator of heaven and earth . John affirms He is the Creator in John 1:1-4.

Greetings Trinitarian,
He is the Lord and creator of heaven and earth .
The` One God, Yahweh, God the Father is the Creator Genesis 1:26-27, Psalm 8:1-6, Matthew 11:25-30, Jesus' father is the Lord and creator of heaven and earth. Our Lord Jesus Christ, is a human, the child born to Mary, and is the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings Trinitarian,

The` One God, Yahweh, God the Father is the Creator Genesis 1:26-27, Psalm 8:1-6, Matthew 11:25-30, Jesus' father is the Lord and creator of heaven and earth. Our Lord Jesus Christ, is a human, the child born to Mary, and is the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection.

Kind regards
No reference to any Person in Genesis 1:26-27; Psalm 8:1-6.
Our Lord, Jesus Christ is The ONE Lord of ALL, hence The Lord of heaven and earth.
He is The Son of God by BEGETTAL of The Father.

Greetings again johnny guitar,
I understand the "Thou" of Psalm 8:5 is a person, the One God, Yahweh, God the Father and Yahweh made or created Jesus a little lower than the angels Psalm 8:5 and after his suffering and death and resurrection exalted him to sit at Yahweh's right hand Psalm 8:6, Psalm 110:1, Revelations 3:21-22.
Our Lord, Jesus Christ is The ONE Lord of ALL, hence The Lord of heaven and earth.
You are ignoring what Matthew 11:25-30 clearly teaches that Yahweh, God the Father, Jesus' father is Lord of heaven and earth and Jesus' words are based upon Psalm 8. The Lordship of Jesus has been given to him.
He is The Son of God by BEGETTAL of The Father.
Yes, Matthew 1:20-21, Luke 1:34-35.

Kind regards
Trevor

Last edited:

I understand the "Thou" of Psalm 8:5 is a person, the One God, Yahweh, God the Father and Yahweh made or created Jesus a little lower than the angels Psalm 8:5 and after his suffering and death and resurrection exalted him to sit at Yahweh's right hand Psalm 8:6, Psalm 110:1, Revelations 3:21-22.

You are ignoring what Matthew 11:25-30 clearly teaches that Yahweh, God the Father, Jesus' father is Lord of heaven and earth and Jesus' words are based upon Psalm 8. The Lordship of Jesus has been given to him.

Kind regards
Trevor
Psalm 8:5 refers to The ONE God, ONE Lord, NOT to any specific Person.
Jesus Christ was The ONE Lord from conception and NO Lordship was ever given to Him.

Kind regards
Trevor
NO begettal of The Father in these passages; rather conception of Jesus The MAN by The Holy Spirit.

Psalm 8:5 refers to The ONE God, ONE Lord, NOT to any specific Person.
Possibly I was incorrectly using the word "person" as an individual, and that this could include a Divine Being, as "being" is one synonym of "individual". I did state that for Psalm 8:5 the "Thou" is the One God, Yahweh, God the Father. Yahweh, God the Father is the Lord of heaven and earth of Psalm 8:1-3, Matthew 11:25, and is distinct from Jesus, David's Lord and our Lord.
Jesus Christ was The ONE Lord from conception and NO Lordship was ever given to Him.
Luke 1:43 (KJV): And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
Matthew 11:25–27 (KJV): 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Acts 2:29–36 (KJV): 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

NO begettal of The Father in these passages; rather conception of Jesus The MAN by The Holy Spirit.
Which is God's power by which the One God, Yahweh, God the Father accomplishes His purpose.

Kind regards
Trevor

Possibly I was incorrectly using the word "person" as an individual, and that this could include a Divine Being, as "being" is one synonym of "individual". I did state that for Psalm 8:5 the "Thou" is the One God, Yahweh, God the Father. Yahweh, God the Father is the Lord of heaven and earth of Psalm 8:1-3, Matthew 11:25, and is distinct from Jesus, David's Lord and our Lord.

Luke 1:43 (KJV): And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
Matthew 11:25–27 (KJV): 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Acts 2:29–36 (KJV): 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Which is God's power by which the One God, Yahweh, God the Father accomplishes His purpose.

Kind regards
Trevor
No reference to The Father in Psalm 8: 1-6.
The Holy Spirit is A Person, NOT a power. Powers do NOT conceive babies; ONLY Persons do.

Greetings again johnny guitar and ReverendRV,
No reference to The Father in Psalm 8: 1-6.
David, when addressing the Lord of heaven and earth calls Him "O Yahweh our Lord":
Psalm 8:1–3 (KJV): 1 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. 2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

When Jesus quotes and alludes to Psalm 8:1-3 he addresses the Lord of heaven and earth as "O Father":
Matthew 11:25–26 (KJV): 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
You have just Proven Jesus is LORD!
You seem confused, see above. No wonder this thread is so long.
The Holy Spirit is A Person, NOT a power. Powers do NOT conceive babies; ONLY Persons do.
You seemed to deny that Yahweh was a Person in the previous post, but now you claim that the Holy Spirit is a Person. No wonder this thread is so long and repetitive.

Kind regards
Trevor

David, when addressing the Lord of heaven and earth calls Him "O Yahweh our Lord":
Psalm 8:1–3 (KJV): 1 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. 2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

When Jesus quotes and alludes to Psalm 8:1-3 he addresses the Lord of heaven and earth as "O Father":
Matthew 11:25–26 (KJV): 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

You seem confused, see above. No wonder this thread is so long.

You seemed to deny that Yahweh was a Person in the previous post, but now you claim that the Holy Spirit is a Person. No wonder this thread is so long and repetitive.

Kind regards
Trevor
Confess The Holy Spirit is A PERSON and the repetition will cease.

Confess The Holy Spirit is A PERSON and the repetition will cease.
Here we go again.
color=blue]Luke 1:34–35 (KJV): 34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. [/color]
You have just Proven Jesus is LORD!
But Jesus IS Lord!
Make up your mind. Psalm 110:1.

Kind regards
Trevor

Here we go again.
color=blue]Luke 1:34–35 (KJV): 34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. [/color]

Make up your mind. Psalm 110:1.

Kind regards
Trevor
Someone is trolling you with Jesus is Lord . There is no discussion taking place about its meaning by the person . It’s better to just ignore them.

Back