Jesus Is The Father

SeventhDay

Jesus Is The Father

Here are reasons why Jesus is the Father. Put on your thinking cap!

1)Jesus is God and God is the Father and one and only Lord God.

2) Jesus is Lord and God is the only Lord therefore Jesus is the Father who is God.

3)Jesus is Yah that saves and God is the Savior and God is the Father therefore Jesus is the Father.

4) God is the life and Jesus had life in himself therefor Jesus is God and is the Father.

5) God is the light and Jesus said that he is the light so Jesus is God and thus is the Father.

6) God is creator but scriptures teach that Jesus is the creator so Jesus is God therefore he is the Father.

7) Jesus is the Word and the Word was God therefore Jesus is the Father

😎
Jesus is given the title "mighty God" and "everlasting Father" there for Jesus is God and God is the Father therefore Jesus is the Father.

9) Jesus said to Phillip if you have seen me you have seen the Father therefore Jesus is the Father.

10) Jesus said "the Father and I are one" therefore Jesus is the Father.

God bless you.
🙂

Jesus Is The Father

2) Jesus is Lord and God is the only Lord therefore Jesus is the Father who is God.

3)Jesus is Yah that saves and God is the Savior and God is the Father therefore Jesus is the Father.

4) God is the life and Jesus had life in himself therefor Jesus is God and is the Father.

5) God is the light and Jesus said that he is the light so Jesus is God and thus is the Father.

6) God is creator but scriptures teach that Jesus is the creator so Jesus is God therefore he is the Father.

😎
Jesus is given the title "mighty God" and "everlasting Father" there for Jesus is God and God is the Father therefore Jesus is the Father.

9) Jesus said to Phillip if you have seen me you have seen the Father therefore Jesus is the Father.

God bless you.
🙂
SeventhDay, check out this article. Let me know you think about it. It's long and has substance that you will have to think about. It might help you understand the distinctions of God (Father, Son, and Spirit) are not roles like in a play. https://www.onenesspentecostal.com/ugstsymposium.htm

Proving that more than one Person is being referred to as God.
One person who is God in three personal roles of himself not three individuals. Where was the Father when the Son of God came into humanity? God bless you. :)

SeventhDay, check out this article. Let me know you think about it. It's long and has substance that you will have to think about. It might help you understand the distinctions of God (Father, Son, and Spirit) are not roles like in a play. https://www.onenesspentecostal.com/ugstsymposium.htm
I prefer your personal thoughts on this explaining one or two points at a time. Please share. God bless you. :)

Jesus Is The Father

😎

God bless you.
🙂
Well I can tell you certainly did not think this through. :rolleyes: If Jesus is God the Father then explain 1 Timothy 2:5-6. "For there is one God and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus who gave Himself as a ramson for all, the testimony born at the right time."

Unfortunately for Oneness it abandons the diversity of Persons within the godhead, and thus loses the important concept that Christ is our representative or advocate WITH THE FATHER. In short, modalism makes the events of redemptive history a kind of charade, why? Not being a distinct person, the Son cannot really represent us TO THE FATHER.

Moreover, it was the Son who gave Himself as a ransom, not the Father. The Father did not die on that cross, obviously it was the Son of God that did. Now it's your turn to tell us all here that the Son only appeared to be a man.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

I'll reply to the your OP as soon as I can...I see a distinction between Jesus and the Father as two distinct modes of the one person of God.
Ultimately all will be and are unified roles of God because by God all things exist in him. It is Father-Son and sons! God bless you. :)

I'll reply to the your OP as soon as I can...I see a distinction between Jesus and the Father as two distinct modes of the one person of God.
Many people try to pull this off...Jesus is the Father....But, what kills it right away is that during the baptism of Jesus the Father identifies Jesus as the Son when His voice is heard from heaven. Something similar at the Mt. of Transfiguration.

Now, they may have a point if Jesus is a ventriloquist..

Well I can tell you certainly did not think this through. :rolleyes: If Jesus is God the Father then explain 1 Timothy 2:5-6. "For there is one God and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus who gave Himself as a ramson for all, the testimony born at the right time."

Unfortunately for Oneness it abandons the diversity of Persons within the godhead, and thus loses the important concept that Christ is our representative or advocate WITH THE FATHER. In short, modalism makes the events of redemptive history a kind of charade, why? Not being a distinct person, the Son cannot really represent us TO THE FATHER.

Moreover, it was the Son who gave Himself as a ransom, not the Father. The Father did not die on that cross, obviously it was the Son of God that did. Now it's your turn to tell us all here that the Son only appeared to be a man.

IN GOD THE SON,
james
What you do not seem to understand is that the Father is in the Son and the Son is in the Father and they are in a unified sharing relationship from coming out of heaven into humanity and revealing Christ to us in the way the Son lived, died and rose again to come back to his former self in God. All must go through that experience as we all are co-workers in Christ. Jesus is the way and we follow him. God is a unified plurality of Father, Son and sons in Christ in and with God eternally in the Now! God bless you. :)

Many people try to pull this off...Jesus is the Father....But, what kills it right away is that during the baptism of Jesus the Father identifies Jesus as the Son when His voice is heard from heaven. Something similar at the Mt. of Transfiguration.

Now, they may have a point if Jesus is a ventriloquist..
What is the difference between God having personal roles of himself rather than having persons of himself? A person is separate from God having his own mind and will and emotions but God in unified personal roles of God are not separate and share in the mind and will and emotions of God. There is no separation at all! One must understand God's oneness which is the Father in the Son and the Son in the Father in unified relationships. Jesus is that to us which is Father, Son and sons in Christ. God bless you. :)

Not possible since plural pronouns are used (twice) in John 14:23.

Heaven (Luke 3:22).
Luk 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Yet Jesus said that he was in the Father and the Father was in him and the son of man was on earth. Where do you think heaven is?

Jesus taught about the kingdom of heaven and said it was in us! Also, God is omnipresent and there is no where we can go, think, and do that God is not with us and beside us.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Joh 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

Joh 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

Joh 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
It states that the Word was with God and the word was God therefore Jesus is God the Father as well as the Son of God. Father and Son are always together and are a unified one in relationship but how many see the sign but not what it points to? The sign is the son of man which points to God's oneness but many all that they see is Jesus in the flesh and are stuck on the sign!

God bless you. :)

Yet Jesus said that he was in the Father and the Father was in him

God is in all believers (2 Corinthians 6:16), but that doesn't mean a Christian is the same as God.

You are still avoiding the use of plural pronouns in John 14:23.

What is the difference between God having personal roles of himself rather than having persons of himself? A person is separate from God having his own mind and will and emotions but God in unified personal roles of God are not separate and share in the mind and will and emotions of God. There is no separation at all! One must understand God's oneness which is the Father in the Son and the Son in the Father in unified relationships. Jesus is that to us which is Father, Son and sons in Christ. God bless you. :)
False....God the Son died on the cross....not God the father or God the Holy Spirit.

False....God the Son died on the cross....not God the father or God the Holy Spirit.
No, God the Son did not die on the cross. The Son of God cannot die but the son of man did die. There is no Godman, and the son of man is not God, and neither is the Son of God! God, who is the Father, is a plurality of Father and Son in a unified relationship. Sons of God in Christ share in that plurality. Jesus is God with the Father and the Son manifest spiritually in the son of man. God was manifest in Christ who is the son of man who is a sign and role of God pointing to the Father and Son in a unified relationship.

1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

1Jn 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

1Jn 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

God is in all believers (2 Corinthians 6:16), but that doesn't mean a Christian is the same as God.

You are still avoiding the use of plural pronouns in John 14:23.
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Yes, one God having two personal roles which is the Father (God) and the Son of God. There is no one the same as God the Father and each personal role of God is distinct but not separate.

Yes, one God having two personal roles which is the Father (God) and the Son of God. There is no one the same as God the Father and each personal role of God is distinct but not separate.

What you do not seem to understand is that the Father is in the Son and the Son is in the Father and they are in a unified sharing relationship from coming out of heaven into humanity and revealing Christ to us in the way the Son lived, died and rose again to come back to his former self in God. All must go through that experience as we all are co-workers in Christ. Jesus is the way and we follow him. God is a unified plurality of Father, Son and sons in Christ in and with God eternally in the Now! God bless you. :)
Oh I understand alright. You've actually made your position even worse by what you just said. First of all your making a distinction between the Father and the Son as persons. Secondly, since Jesus is the Father according to you then what sense does it make that they are "in" each other if there the same person?

Mediator: a person who attempts to make people involved in a conflict come to an agreement; a go-between. So, according to 1 Timothy 2:5 how can the one and same person (again according to you) be a mediator or go-between of two parties? Is Jesus who is the Father mediating between HIMSELVES? Don't ever THINK? :rolleyes:

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Oh I understand alright. You've actually made your position even worse by what you just said. First of all your making a distinction between the Father and the Son as persons. Secondly, since Jesus is the Father according to you then what sense does it make that they are "in" each other if there the same person?

Mediator: a person who attempts to make people involved in a conflict come to an agreement; a go-between. So, according to 1 Timothy 2:5 how can the one and same person (again according to you) be a mediator or go-between of two parties? Is Jesus who is the Father mediating between HIMSELVES? Don't ever THINK? :rolleyes:

IN GOD THE SON,
james
God who is singular has plural unified personal roles within himself who communicate with each other. That is very easy to understand. God bless you. :)

Back