Jesus is the name of The Son of Mary; a MAN'S name.

Yahchristian

Jesus is the name of The Son of Mary; a MAN'S name.

In contrast to your Trinitarian view, I believe...

Jesus is the name of The Son of God; a MAN’S name.

In other words, the name Jesus (which means “Yahweh is salvation”) refers to Yahweh incarnate as a Man.

TRINITARIANS...

Did Jesus exist before Abraham?

I say Yes.

John 8:58... Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

I believe transcendent God also became incarnate as the Man Jesus the instant He created the supernatural and spacetime of this universe.

Here is a summary of what I believe...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.

Here is a little more detail of what I believe...

For this creation, GOD (the only one who transcends all creation) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans for his glory where he would reign as a human himself. The Scriptures describe how GOD would accomplish his plan. In an instant, eternal GOD (called God the Father) created the supernatural and spacetime of this universe and also became immanent in the universe as spirit (called the Spirit of God) and as a human with a glorious body (called the Son of God). God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Son of God (whose name is Jesus). But whereas GOD created a spirit and soul for each of us, GOD himself became the spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

Last edited:
In contrast to your Trinitarian view, I believe...

Jesus is the name of The Son of God; a MAN’S name.

In other words, the name Jesus (which means “Yahweh is salvation”) refers to Yahweh incarnate as a Man.

TRINITARIANS...

Did Jesus exist before Abraham?

I say Yes.

John 8:58... Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

I believe transcendent God also became incarnate as the Man Jesus the instant He created the supernatural and spacetime of this universe.

Here is a summary of what I believe...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.

Here is a little more detail of what I believe...

For this creation, GOD (the only one who transcends all creation) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans for his glory where he would reign as a human himself. The Scriptures describe how GOD would accomplish his plan. In an instant, eternal GOD (called God the Father) created the supernatural and spacetime of this universe and also became immanent in the universe as spirit (called the Spirit of God) and as a human with a glorious body (called the Son of God). God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Son of God (whose name is Jesus). But whereas GOD created a spirit and soul for each of us, GOD himself became the spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.
Did Jesus The Son of God exist before Abraham? Yes.
Did Jesus The Man, The Son of Mary exist before Abraham? No.

Back