Jesus pierced, YHWH pierced.

Nothing here shows that you can see an invisible spirit. You are grasping at straws.

EVASION.

EPH 5:14 calls Christ the Glory of God AND says He shines on us. Meaning WE SEE HIM.

Isaiah 60:1
“Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.

2 Cor 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord,

WE'RE BEHOLDING THE GLORY OF THE LORD (CHRIST)..

Ooohh wow!!!

The accusation comes after you fail the test sir. The test was to give a description of what you saw.

Shield myself from what?

I don't need to do any such thing. All I need to do is ask you what Jesus looks like. You claimed to have seen him.

That is nonsense. I haven't manipulated you. I simply ask you a question which you seem unable to answer. If you cannot describe what you saw, it means that you saw nothing.
You're at the point of denying now. Caught red handed, you're now saying you didn't try to manipulate me, of course you did.

You made accusations against me thinking that it would prompt me to defend myself and in that way you could keep me on the run as you chase me in circles. As you can see, none of that is happening.

Now that I am just pointing out exactly what you're doing, you're now denying it like it never even happened. This is rich. Please continue.

EVASION.

EPH 5:14 calls Christ the Glory of God AND says He shines on us. Meaning WE SEE HIM.
No, it does not mean that. Do you see yourself lighting up like a bulb?
Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
“Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
That does not mean you light up like a bulb, does it?

Ooohh wow!!!
Are you saying that you see yourself light up like a bulb when you look into a glass?

Ooohh wow!!!

2 Cor 4:4
The god of this age has BLINDED THE MINDS of unbelievers, so that they CANNOT SEE THE LIGHT of the gospel that DISPLAYS THE GLORY OF CHRIST, who is the image of God.

Psalm 119:105
Thy WORD is a LAMP unto my feet, and a LIGHT unto my path.

Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Last edited:
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

Isaiah 60:2
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Ephesians 5:14
This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”

You're at the point of denying now.
denying what? I never denied asking you questions.
Caught red handed, you're now saying you didn't try to manipulate me, of course you did.
Caught with what and manipulate you how? All I want is a description of what you saw, if indeed you saw anything. I am saying that you cannot give a description because you did not see anything.
You made accusations against me thinking that it would prompt me to defend myself and in that way you could keep me on the run as you chase me in circles.
No, I asked you questions which you are unable to answer, therefore I concluded that you are either on drugs or deliberately making up stories.
As you can see, none of that is happening.
I can see that you are unable to describe what you saw.
Now that I am just pointing out exactly what you're doing, you're now denying it like it never even happened. This is rich. Please continue.
You are not pointing out anything except that you cannot describe what you saw.

Ooohh wow!!!

2 Cor 4:4
The god of this age has BLINDED THE MINDS of unbelievers, so that they CANNOT SEE THE LIGHT of the gospel that DISPLAYS THE GLORY OF CHRIST, who is the image of God.

Psalm 119:105
Thy WORD is a LAMP unto my feet, and a LIGHT unto my path.

Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,
Posting verses out of context is a sure sign that you lost an argument

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”
Posting more verses out of context is a sure sign that you lost an argument

Truly this is a case of pearls before SWINE.

Now go and make your lame come back.. here I'll make it for you:

"I don't see any pearls before you".

Last edited:
Just like you cannot describe the invisible Jesus that you claim to see.

YOU KEEP IGNORING.

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with uncovered face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image, from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

SATAN has blinded your MIND (2 Cor 4:4) and you cannot SEE the light that is already shining.

1 John 2:8
Again, a new commandment I write unto you, that which is true in him: and also in you: for the darkness is past, and that true light now shineth.

Rev 21:23
The Lamb is the Light.

2 Peter 1:19
We also have the completely reliable prophetic word. You do well to pay attention to it, as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning Star rises in your hearts,

Last edited:
denying what? I never denied asking you questions.

Caught with what and manipulate you how? All I want is a description of what you saw, if indeed you saw anything. I am saying that you cannot give a description because you did not see anything.

No, I asked you questions which you are unable to answer, therefore I concluded that you are either on drugs or deliberately making up stories.

I can see that you are unable to describe what you saw.

You are not pointing out anything except that you cannot describe what you saw.
I see what you're doing. First you act aloof about what we're talking about because that enables you to then change directions and honestly admit what you're actually doing before immediately misrepresenting what I am doing.

Now that you have misrepresented what I am doing, you present a false dichotomy about what I am doing while ignoring all middle ground between the two extreme options.

The first option you are supplying is I'm on drugs and the second option is that I am making up stories even though the real answer I already said is that I will not tell you because I don't like you.

Gaslighting is using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying to sow seeds of doubt in a target individual or group, hoping to make them question their own memory, perception, sanity, and norms. This is the tactic you use the most.

This entire narrative you're playing here was fabricated in your head.

You are very cunning.

Matthew 10
16Behold, I am sending you out like sheep among wolves; therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

Last edited:
Back