Jesus pierced, YHWH pierced.

Towerwatchman

The following was recorded by the Apostle John. At the crucifixion Jesus was pierced through the side with a spear. John identifies this as fulfilled prophecy, by quoting from the prophet Zachariah.

Jn 19:34 But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out. 35 And he who has seen has testified, and his testimony is true; and he knows that he is telling the truth, so that you may believe. 36 For these things were done that the Scripture should be fulfilled, “Not one of His bones shall be broken.” 37 And again another Scripture says, “They shall look on Him whom they pierced.”

John is quoting Zech 12:10

Zec 12:10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.

Who is “Me” in the text? [First person singular]. Vs 1 identifies who is speaking, ‘Thus says the Lord “YHWH”.

Zec12:1 The burden of the word of the LORD {YHWH} against Israel. Thus says the LORD {YHWH}, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him:

Rev 1:7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

In the OT it is YHWH who states He will be pierced. In the NT John identifies Jesus as the one who is pierced and ties Jesus back to Zechariah. By doing this John is stating that Jesus is YHWH.

The following was recorded by the Apostle John. At the crucifixion Jesus was pierced through the side with a spear. John identifies this as fulfilled prophecy, by quoting from the prophet Zachariah.

Jn 19:34 But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out. 35 And he who has seen has testified, and his testimony is true; and he knows that he is telling the truth, so that you may believe. 36 For these things were done that the Scripture should be fulfilled, “Not one of His bones shall be broken.” 37 And again another Scripture says, “They shall look on Him whom they pierced.”

John is quoting Zech 12:10

Zec 12:10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.

Who is “Me” in the text? [First person singular]. Vs 1 identifies who is speaking, ‘Thus says the Lord “YHWH”.

Zec12:1 The burden of the word of the LORD {YHWH} against Israel. Thus says the LORD {YHWH}, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him:

Rev 1:7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

In the OT it is YHWH who states He will be pierced. In the NT John identifies Jesus as the one who is pierced and ties Jesus back to Zechariah. By doing this John is stating that Jesus is YHWH.

Only by you twisting it--Jesus was clear--Our Father Who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy( Father) name-YHWH(Jehovah)

Only by you twisting it--Jesus was clear--Our Father Who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy( Father) name-YHWH(Jehovah)

Your post doesn't even engage with the initial post - and there is no reason at all to not believe that this is due to total inability on your part.

Back