Jesus said, this is the work of God, that you believe……

Chalcedon

Are you just not reading anything for understanding? Back peddling? I have not changed what I am saying.
Regeneration is an instant miracle. Fruit grows over time, even miraculous fruit still has to grow and mature.
Paul and Jesus would not have used fruit as a metaphor if there was no time involved
sure you have follow along

1- I said miracles are instantaneous to which you agreed.
2- You agree the new birth was a miracle
3- The miracle of the new birth one has the spirit of God dwelling in them
4- The spirit only produces fruit
5- There is no time-frame with the things of the spirit.
6- I and many others upon the miracle of the new birth experienced the fruit of the spirit mentioned in Galatians 5 immediately upon conversion
7- You now want to say the Physical equals the Spiritual when its CONVENIENT
8- Spiritually Dead in your world is different than spiritually dead- Contradictions anyone ?
9- You cannot have your cake and eat it too
10- Back to the drawing board with your JW buddies.

next

Chalcedon

Two different issues.
Yes, the new life is an instantaneous miracle.
Fruit takes time
How long before a person experiences the Holy Spirit in the new birth ?

Can you tell us how long it took on the day of Pentecost for those with the Spirit to bear Fruit ?

next

Sethproton

sure you have follow along

1- I said miracles are instantaneous to which you agreed.
2- You agree the new birth was a miracle
3- The miracle of the new birth one has the spirit of God dwelling in them
4- The spirit only produces fruit
5- There is no time-frame with the things of the spirit.
6- I and many others upon the miracle of the new birth experienced the fruit of the spirit mentioned in Galatians 5 immediately upon conversion
7- You now want to say the Physical equals the Spiritual when its CONVENIENT
8- Spiritually Dead in your world is different than spiritually dead- Contradictions anyone ?
9- You cannot have your cake and eat it too
10- Back to the drawing board with your JW buddies.

next
yes Civic, this is your MO. Avoid direct questions, slander posters and throw cut and pastes to try to muddy the water.
Again, if you claim I am aligned with JW on the resurrected body, tell us what they teach, And I will tell you if i agree

Chalcedon

yes Civic, this is your MO. Avoid direct questions, slander posters and throw cut and pastes to try to muddy the water.
Again, if you claim I am aligned with JW on the resurrected body, tell us what they teach, And I will tell you if i agree
I see you are incapable of a cogent response. Thanks anyways for wasting our time once again since you cannot prove anything you believe with Scripture or sources to back up your man=made ideas.

Chalcedon

Any reasonable person will acknowledge that you made a claim about me and JW, that you are unable or unwilling to support
I have shown everyone the similarities between you and quoted both of you revealing your unbiblical ideas are identical.

Theo1689

Any reasonable person will acknowledge that you made a claim about me and JW, that you are unable or unwilling to support

More insults. Anyone who disagrees with seth's false claims is allegedly "unreasonable". Seriously, seth... Can you even write ONE post without personal attacks?

Sethproton

I see you are incapable of a cogent response. Thanks anyways for wasting our time once again since you cannot prove anything you believe with Scripture or sources to back up your man=made ideas.
the issue at hand is not what I can support. It is your false claim that I agree with JW regarding the resurrection body.
Can you support it? If not can you apologize?

Sethproton

I have shown everyone the similarities between you and quoted both of you revealing your unbiblical ideas are identical.
But as to the issue at hand you have avoided it.
Let's repeat.
You claim i agree with JW on the resurrection and the nature of that body.
You are unable to state what they believe
Yet you have no issue making your claim

Chalcedon

the issue at hand is not what I can support. It is your false claim that I agree with JW regarding the resurrection body.
Can you support it? If not can you apologize?
you both say the following:

1- Jesus is not a man post grave
2- Jesus did not rise from the dead bodily( in the flesh/bone body that was in the grave)
3- Jesus body was rolled up like a garment ,discarded and destroyed.
4- Jesus became a life giving spirit- he became a spirit
5- The Resurrection is not bodily, tangible, material, human flesh.
6- Neither of you can define spirit body- ROFL :ROFLMAO:

next

Sethproton

you both say the following:

1- Jesus is not a man post grave
2- Jesus did not rise from the dead bodily( in the flesh/bone body that was in the grave)
3- Jesus body was rolled up like a garment ,discarded and destroyed.
4- Jesus became a life giving spirit- he became a spirit
5- The Resurrection is not bodily, tangible, material, human flesh.
6- Neither of you can define spirit body- ROFL :ROFLMAO:

next
anyone see this? Civic claims that JW cannot define the body that Jesus resurrected to. And yet he claims I agree with JW.
How does that work logically? he does not know what they think, but he knows I agree with them?
Anyone have a reasonable guess as to how that makes sense?

Chalcedon

anyone see this? Civic claims that JW cannot define the body that Jesus resurrected to. And yet he claims I agree with JW.
How does that work logically? he does not know what they think, but he knows I agree with them?
Anyone have a reasonable guess as to how that makes sense?
Anyone with 1/2 a brain with one eye can see it lol.

Neither of you ( seth and JW's) can define spirit body. Hence you both are in agreement that Jesus does not have a tangible body, is a spirit (as you said-became a life giving spirit- no body) upon His Resurrection ( not really a resurrection since no body of flesh rose) from the grave. You both believe He is no longer human and is a spirit as per your erroneous interpretation of 1 Cor 15:45.

You cannot escape the obvious parallels between you and the JW's

Sethproton

Anyone with 1/2 a brain with one eye can see it lol.

Neither of you ( seth and JW's) can define spirit body. Hence you both are in agreement that Jesus does not have a tangible body, is a spirit (as you said-became a life giving spirit- no body) upon His Resurrection ( not really a resurrection since no body of flesh rose) from the grave. You both believe He is no longer human and is a spirit as per your erroneous interpretation of 1 Cor 15:45.

You cannot escape the obvious parallels between you and the JW's
Wow? You can read my mind and the minds of JW and tell us where we agree.
But yu are unable to quote anything from them that states their actual opinion on the resurrection body?
How does this work that you are able to speak so confidently from total ignorance?