JESUS, "THE ECHAD"

101G

To my friend Hank,
I would like to discuss what we were speaking of "God" being seen in the OT. this would be a good start toward a discussion on the very GODHEAD itself.

Now, I'm a "Diversified Oneness", and I will be presenting my view from that prospective, and your views from your prospective, and we will discuss, not argue, but discuss both view.. ok.

and if you don't mind, we can start at the Beginning, Genesis 1:1, if that's ok, with you.

so give yourself a few minutes to collect your thoughts about Genesis 1:1 and then we will start our discussion.

REMEMBER, this is not a "DEBATE", but only a discussion.

your in Christ,
101G.

101G

GINOLJC,

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

from my prospective, as a diversified Oneness, I see only "ONE" person, who is the suprem being... "God who is a Spirit". and in Genesis 1:1 this one suprem being is expressed as a plurality, (NOT IN PERSONS), but in "order", "TIME", "PLACE", and "RANK", and here's why I say this.

if we look at the term "God", we see it is in plural form,
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

but if we look at the term "BEGINNING", then we can understand why "God" is in the plural form. it is the Hebrew word,
H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

here at Genesis 1:1 we can now get the understanding why God is a plurality in order rank, time, and place, and not PERSONS.

the order is very important, First and Last.

so I will give you you a chance to response, in discussion.

PICJAG,
101G.

Our Lord's God

GINOLJC,

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

from my prospective, as a diversified Oneness, I see only "ONE" person, who is the suprem being... "God who is a Spirit". and in Genesis 1:1 this one suprem being is expressed as a plurality, (NOT IN PERSONS), but in "order", "TIME", "PLACE", and "RANK", and here's why I say this.

if we look at the term "God", we see it is in plural form,
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

but if we look at the term "BEGINNING", then we can understand why "God" is in the plural form. it is the Hebrew word,
H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

here at Genesis 1:1 we can now get the understanding why God is a plurality in order rank, time, and place, and not PERSONS.

Somehow you seem to think that makes some kind of sense.

the order is very important, First and Last.

so I will give you you a chance to response, in discussion.

PICJAG,
101G.

Abraham (and others) was called adonim, plural for Lord.

With respect to the question concerning the plurality of elohim, that fact is all any intelligent person needs to know to find himself in the right direction toward the correct answer.

101G

Somehow you seem to think that makes some kind of sense.
well stick around and find out, remember this is not a bebate, but a discussion, so if you have a point of view on what is being presented, please post your "SCRIPTUAL" position.
Abraham (and others) was called adonim, plural for Lord.

With respect to the question concerning the plurality of elohim, that fact is all any intelligent person needs to know to find himself in the right direction toward the correct answer.
if abraham was called "Lord", please post it. and for the plurality of elohim that is only an ECHAD in ORDER, as said stick around.

PICJAG,
101G

Our Lord's God

well stick around and find out, remember this is not a bebate, but a discussion, so if you have a point of view on what is being presented, please post your "SCRIPTUAL" position.

if abraham was called "Lord", please post it.

If you don't know that Abraham was called "Lord" then you really don't know much.

And that wasn't even the point.

Abraham was called AdonIM, the PLURAL word for Lord.

and for the plurality of elohim that is only an ECHAD in ORDER, as said stick around.

Stick around and watch a delusional charade?

Our Lord's God

Now let me explain my prospective here on .

look post the scriptures or comment on Genesis 1:1

thanks in ADVANCE,

PICJAG,
101G
Why don't you start here?

just as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him Lord, and you have become her children if you do what is right without being frightened by any fear.
1 Peter 3:6

And then you can move on to Abraham, and others, being called ADONIM.

Several biblical characters — both good and evil — are an adonim:

Abraham — Gen 24:9, 10, 51
Potiphar — Gen 39:2, 3, 7, 8, etc.
Joseph — Gen 42:30, 33; 44:8
Pharaoh — Gen 40:1
Saul — 1 Sam 26:15, 16; 29:4, 10, etc.
Nabal — 1 Sam 25:14, 17
David — 1 Kgs 1:11, 17,28,20,21,33,36, 43, 47, etc. *
Jonathan — 2 Sam 16:3; 20:38
Solomon — 1 Kgs 47
Ahab — 1 Kgs 18:8, 11, 14; 2 Kgs 9:7
Elijah — 2 Kgs 2:3, 5, 16; 5:25
Ben-Hadad — (king of Syria) 2 Kgs 6:22, 23, 32; Isa 37:4
Hezekiah — 2 Kgs 18:27; 19:6; Isa 36:12

Messianic King — Ps 45:11, "he is your adonim, bow down to him"
* And David is referred to adoneinu ("literally, our lords"): the same form used for God himself (Ps 8:2, 10 [Heb]; 1 Kgs 1:11, 43, 47).

Now that you have actual FACTS what will you do? Keep playing delusional fantasy games?

101G

here in Genesis 1:1, God is a plurality in "ORDER" what do I mean. the ORDER is FIRST and LAST. scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

here "ONE" is the Hebrew word, H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.

[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

as I have said before, "ONE" here have been missed understood. where as many took definition #1, and ran with it, it is definition #2. that reveals the truth about God being an ECHAD of ORDINAL in NUMBER, and not in persons. and this Ordinal, (ORDER), here in Genesis 1:1 is "FIRST", and (the PLACE in this ORDER) is "LORD", all cap, and the RANK in this ORDER is "FATHER". and of course the TIME of this ORDER is the "BEGINNING"

so we have in a nutshell, God is a plurality in "ORDER", First here in Genesis 1:1. this will set the stage throughout the bible.

PICJAG,
101G.

101G

Why don't you start here?

just as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him Lord, and you have become her children if you do what is right without being frightened by any fear.
1 Peter 3:6
GET IT RIGHT,
1 Peter 3:6 "Even as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement." lord is not "Lord". reproved.
Abraham — Gen 24:9, 10, 51
Genesis 24:9 "And the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham his master, and sware to him concerning that matter." master is not "Lord", reproved again,

Potiphar — Gen 39:2, 3, 7, 8, etc.?
are you kidding me, Genesis 39:2 "And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian."

LOOK STOP, you need to GET YOURSELF A KJV of the bible... ok, so you are dismissed.

PICJAG,
101G.

101G

understand, we are lookng for christian who want to discuss the Word of God, not mess, yes, mess for that's what it is ... "nonesense".
now if one want to discuss, ok, but the rest of any vain jangling, this is what Facebook and twitter are for.

PICJAG,
101G

101G

now my posting so far is this, AT Genesis 1:1 God who is a Spirit, one PERSON, was "Alone", and "By Himself". this is clearly supported by bible, and it rule out any two or more PERSONS.

PICJAG,
101G.

Our Lord's God

GET IT RIGHT,
1 Peter 3:6 "Even as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement." lord is not "Lord". reproved.

Wow, you are ignorant beyond belief.

There was no such thing as capitalization conventions when the Bible was written.

Genesis 24:9 "And the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham his master, and sware to him concerning that matter." master is not "Lord", reproved again,

Potiphar — Gen 39:2, 3, 7, 8, etc.?
are you kidding me, Genesis 39:2 "And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian."

LOOK STOP, you need to GET YOURSELF A KJV of the bible... ok, so you are dismissed.

PICJAG,
101G.

ADONIM in the verses I cited is plural.

Or do you not have the slightest clue what is going on?

101G

Wow, you are ignorant beyond belief.

There was no such thing as capitalization conventions when the Bible was written.
but it separate the men from the boys... :cool: and also the ONE TRUE GOD, from ordinary men. see the MEANING is conveyed. Abraham did not have any POWER.

and listen was not the Christ God in FLESH? listen, John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am."

so is this suppose to be, "ye call me lord and lord?". see the difference, yes you're ignorant in the word of God.

PICJAG,
101G.

101G

@Our Lord's God,

eternomade asked you a good question, "Is Jesus LORD like you're saying?"

I cain't wait to hear this reply? for ignorance will be on full display :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG,
101G

101G

He/she has deleted that comment now.
I seen, and THANKS,
well now since that is cleared up, back to the discussion.

the LORD, all caps, the Ordinal First, is the unseen CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS, (Per Isaiah 44:24). and Now manifested at John 1:1 in the Flesh as the Ordinal Last, (per John 1:3).

now the question to be asked, is the person at Isaiah 44:24 is the Same Person as in John 1:3, (John 1:1) as to who MADE ALL THINGS? and if so, then the "apperance" of the Son in the OT can be easily explain.

PICJAG,
101G.

101G

now at this time would be a good place to say this again, "Jesus the son of GOD was not at Genesis 1:1 nor at Genesis 1:26 or 27, but ... JESUS was. I said it in that particular way so that when he is expressed as the ECHAD, then one will clearly understand what I'm saying. Notice I said the "Son of God" was not at Genesis, not the Son of man, big difference.

but the Echad is clearly seen as I said in the name that God gave Moses. which identify his ECHAD in dispensation of TIME, RANK, PLACE, and ORDER. yes these words keep coming up for a reason.

I AM THAT I AM. this express "WHAT" God is and not "WHO" he is in NAME

dispensation #1.
I AM. Genesis 1:1, CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS. the ONE God who is the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah). TIME: the Beginning, PLACE: LORD, RANK, Father/ROOT, and ORDER" FIRST.

dispensation #2.
THAT. John 1:1, REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of ALL THINGS. TIME: the End, PLACE: Lord, RANK, Son, and ORDER: Last

dispensation #3.
I AM. Revelation 1:1, MEDIATOR, and COMFORTER of ALL THINGS. he is the HOLY SPIRIT, who is the amalgamation, of ALL, TIME, ALL PLACE, ALL RANK, and ALL ORDER. for he is the "Beginning and the End", he is the "Root/Father and the Offspring/Son", and he's the First/Alpha and the Last/Omega. there it is JESUS hold all these titles.

and he do it by being a "Diversity" or the "EQUAL ANOTHER" of himself in Flesh. so I AM THAT I AM is "WHAT" he is. so the names Jehovah, and Yahweh is not God name as to "WHO" he is, but "WHAT" he is.

PICJAG,
101G

101G

knowing this in the above post #19, how did the ONE God say in Genesis 1:26, "Let US make man in OUR image". well the Image of God who is MAN, is not a trinity of parts, but his IMAGE is manKIND, or "ANOTHER" of oneself. what do I mean. man is "ANOTHER" of himself in FLESH. lets examine the definition of ManKIND, not man, but manKIND. it is the Hebrew word,
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

manKIND, is the male and the female.

now Adam/MAN the individual is
H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
[the same as H120]
KJV: Adam.
Root(s): H120

inderstand man a race is both male and females. for the woman/female came from the man. and when God "FORMED" the first man, (DAY 3), he was neither male nor female. but on DAY 6 God, made, not formes, but MADE the one man male and female, by bringing forth the woman/female, from the man. hence the term "wo....man", a man from a man, but with here own shape, fashion, and star. meaning GENDER.

so this is why the Lord Jesus, the Ordinal Last, said in Matthew 19:4 that HE, the ordinal First made them, "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

so clearly the Lord Jesus himself put an end to any three persons who is called God. for GOD is ONE PERSON.

PICJAG,
101G