JESUS, "THE ECHAD"

Yahweh will increase

There are other Jews on this forum who are lost to the apostasy of Christianity. I'm reaching out to them and have reached to Christians as well.
In other words, you are attempting to lead them from the apostasy of the trinity and Jesus as God to the apostasy of apostate unbelieving Israel.

So how many of them have you won over to your form of apostasy then, being you wanted to say my arguments are not working?

LOL, for you know as well as I do that your arguments aren't working either but the difference between me and you, is that I don't seek any evidence of what my arguments are accomplishing or not because that isn't important for me to know in this life anyhow, for this isn't about me anyhow and neither is it about you either.

Tanachreader

Why aren't you reading your rebuttal regarding echad and the erroneous bible.ca site you use for your source of teaching?

They at least acknowledge that the Hebrew "bad" is used for exclusively one, which is used of God, like I've been telling you. It destroys your ideology.

Useless words from a useless book, the NT.
Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear O Israel, YHVH our God is ONE (Echad)

The relationship of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit has been a point of discussion for almost 2000 years.

In Malachi 3:6 we read that YHVH does not change. Therefore the key to understanding the relationship of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit can be found in the above verse Deuteronomy 6:4.

To employ that key we must look at the original language of the text where YHVH is describes as One. The verse is the basis of the Shema which is the fundamental statement of faith for the Jewish people. Most non Messianic Jews have a big problem with the Christian concept of a triune God.

The key for both Jews and Christians to learn the correct concept of our God is the word echad. Echad is the Hebrew word for one, but more precisely it means a single entity but made up of more than one part.

There is another Hebrew word from the same root – Yachid which means single. The meaning of Echad (more than one part) is a confirmation of the Hebrew word Elohim which is translated as God. Elohim is a plural word – more than one being called God

There is one more clear proof of the truine nature of the God of Israel.

Isaiah 48:16 And now YHVH and His Ruach (Spirit) have sent Me (an eternal person speaking in verse 12 and 16 – Yeshua)

Three entities can be clearly seen in that verse. The nature of God is a mystery, but we can clearly see that although God is Echad, He is much more than that –

He is Echad and He is Elohim – Hallelu YAH

The LORD bless you and keep you as you seek Biblical truth and incorporate it into your spiritual life.

Jewjitzu

In other words, you are attempting to lead them from the apostasy of the trinity and Jesus as God to the apostasy of apostate unbelieving Israel.
And from your apostasy of the NT. Belief in Jesus saves no one, Psalm 146:3.

Get along little doggy 🐕...

So how many of them have you won over to your form of apostasy then, being you wanted to say my arguments are not working?
At least one, and many inquiries.

LOL, for you know as well as I do that your arguments aren't working either but the difference between me and you, is that I don't seek any evidence of what my arguments are accomplishing or not because that isn't important for me to know in this life anyhow, for this isn't about me anyhow and neither is it about you either.
I argue for truth's sake. It doesn't change whether anyone accepts it or not.

Bye 👋

Last edited:

Jewjitzu

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear O Israel, YHVH our God is ONE (Echad)
Yep, just like in Eccl 4:11, Malachi 2:10.

The relationship of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit has been a point of discussion for almost 2000 years.
And only originated with the gentiles.

In Malachi 3:6 we read that YHVH does not change.
Yes, and an incarnation would be a change.

Isaiah follows this thought with the usage of likeness, Hebrew damah, in Isaiah 40:18,25;46:5, where God is shown not to be in the likeness of blood, any physicality, nor of adam/man. It's all in the basic Hebrew.

Tell Steve Rudd from bible.ca what you're learning, ok?

Therefore the key to understanding the relationship of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit can be found in the above verse Deuteronomy 6:4.
A false narrative.

To employ that key we must look at the original language of the text where YHVH is describes as One. The verse is the basis of the Shema which is the fundamental statement of faith for the Jewish people. Most non Messianic Jews have a big problem with the Christian concept of a triune God.
Because it's not supported in Tanakh.

The key for both Jews and Christians to learn the correct concept of our God is the word echad. Echad is the Hebrew word for one, but more precisely it means a single entity but made up of more than one part.
False, as seen above.

There is another Hebrew word from the same root – Yachid which means single.
Not necessarily as Isaac is the preferred son of Abraham using this term, and the root word is used for a unity too.

The meaning of Echad (more than one part) is a confirmation of the Hebrew word Elohim which is translated as God. Elohim is a plural word – more than one being called God
False narrative again. The term elo-him is used for plural gods or a singular God based on context. Can you tell me if the simple English terms fish, deer, or sheep are singular or plural?

There is one more clear proof of the truine nature of the God of Israel.
I doubt it.

Isaiah 48:16 And now YHVH and His Ruach (Spirit) have sent Me (an eternal person speaking in verse 12 and 16 – Yeshua)
Yes, Isaiah was sent starting from Isaiah 6.

Three entities can be clearly seen in that verse. The nature of God is a mystery, but we can clearly see that although God is Echad, He is much more than that –
False narrative.

He is Echad and He is Elohim – Hallelu YAH

The LORD bless you and keep you as you seek Biblical truth and incorporate it into your spiritual life.
Keep reading Tanakh TR, but try the Hebrew.

Last edited:

Tanachreader

Yep, just like in Eccl 4:11, Malachi 2:10.

And only originated with the gentiles.

Yes, and an incarnation would be a change.

Isaiah follows this thought with the usage of likeness, Hebrew damah, in Isaiah 40:18,25;46:5, where God is shown not to be in the likeness of blood, any physicality, nor of adam/man. It's all in the basic Hebrew.

Tell Steve Rudd from bible.ca what you're learning, ok?

A false narrative.

Because it's not supported in Tanakh.

False, as seen above.

Not necessarily as Isaac is the preferred son of Abraham using this term, and the root word is used for a unity too.

False narrative again. The term elo-him is used for plural gods or a singular God based on context. Can you tell me if the simple English terms fish, deer, or sheep are singular or plural?

I doubt it.

Yes, Isaiah was sent starting from Isaiah 6.

False narrative.

Keep reading Tanakh TR, but try the Hebrew.
You follow a Cain religion. Slay your brother.
Offer grain.
Your a joke. No God but you say He is with you. Delusional.

Jewjitzu

You follow a Cain religion. Slay your brother.
You see, every time you get refuted, you bring up your old personal attacks. You can't address head-on the points.

Offer grain.
Actually, flour cakes were a form of sacrifice. The issue with Cain was his heart and not bringing the best.

Your a joke. No God but you say He is with you. Delusional.
The jokes on you and the fact your teachers at bible.ca are laughable. ;)

Tanachreader

You see, every time you get refuted, you bring up your old personal attacks. You can't address head-on the points.

Actually, flour cakes were a form of sacrifice. The issue with Cain was his heart and not bringing the best.

The jokes on you and the fact your teachers at bible.ca are laughable. ;)
The Lamb of God sacrifice was accepted, your grain is not.
Die in your sin man.

Tanachreader

Again, you can't address the issues.

Human sacrifice wasn't accepted or commanded anywhere in Torah.

Die in your idolatry, man.
And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

Remember Titus.

And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Jewjitzu

And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
Why can't you respond to your rebuttals?

There is no Messiah above. The word is anointed and there are two - one after the first 7 weeks, and one after 62 weeks.

Remember Titus.
Yep. Cyrus was anointed, Messiah in Isaiah 45:1.

Remember, Jesus has knees that will bow before the true God.

And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
Aaaah, I'm crying 😢

Last edited:

Tanachreader

Why can't you respond to your rebuttals?

There is no Messiah above. The word is anointed and there are two - one after the first 7 weeks, and one after 62 weeks.

Yep. Cyrus was anointed, Messiah in Isaiah 45:1.

Aaaah, I'm crying 😢
10And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Jewjitzu

10And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
The Null Testament, NT, is not a source of truth for me.

Your words are empty.

Remember, Jesus has knees that will bow before the true God.

Jewjitzu

Last edited:

Tanachreader

You will die in your sins.

In John 10 Jesus presents Himself as the Good Shepherd and, in a debate with the Jewish leaders, makes the claim, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30). It was a bold statement—one His audience found quite audacious—and it reveals much about who Jesus is.

Five key observations can be made concerning this passage. First, Jesus claimed to be one with God in the sense of being equal to Him. Jesus did not claim to be merely a messenger or prophet of God, but of equal power with God.

Second, His audience understood that Jesus was claiming equality with God the Father. In verse 31, “The Jews picked up stones again to stone him.” Why? Blasphemy was a crime punishable by death according to the Jewish Law. When Jesus asked why they were planning to kill Him, they answered, “For blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God” (John 10:33). If Jesus had been lying or deceived, His statement would have been blasphemous. In fact, the only way His words were not blasphemy is if Jesus was telling the truth about His equality with God.

Third, Jesus referred to Himself as God’s Son and to God as His Father (John 10:36–37). He used Psalm 82:6 to show that the Messiah has the right to claim the title “Son of God.”

Fourth, Jesus claimed that that Father sent Him: “the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world” (John 10:36). In this statement, Jesus claimed preexistence in the Father’s presence. No biblical prophet had ever made such a claim before; yet Jesus claimed to exist before Abraham (John 8:58).

Fifth, Jesus only stated that the Jews did not believe Him; He never said they misunderstood His claim to be God. John 10:38 notes, “Even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” Jesus was not correcting a misunderstanding. They understood what He said perfectly. He was correcting their willful rejection of Him.

Jewjitzu

You will die in your sins.

In John 10 Jesus presents Himself as the Good Shepherd and, in a debate with the Jewish leaders, makes the claim, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30). It was a bold statement—one His audience found quite audacious—and it reveals much about who Jesus is.

Five key observations can be made concerning this passage. First, Jesus claimed to be one with God in the sense of being equal to Him. Jesus did not claim to be merely a messenger or prophet of God, but of equal power with God.

Second, His audience understood that Jesus was claiming equality with God the Father. In verse 31, “The Jews picked up stones again to stone him.” Why? Blasphemy was a crime punishable by death according to the Jewish Law. When Jesus asked why they were planning to kill Him, they answered, “For blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God” (John 10:33). If Jesus had been lying or deceived, His statement would have been blasphemous. In fact, the only way His words were not blasphemy is if Jesus was telling the truth about His equality with God.

Third, Jesus referred to Himself as God’s Son and to God as His Father (John 10:36–37). He used Psalm 82:6 to show that the Messiah has the right to claim the title “Son of God.”

Fourth, Jesus claimed that that Father sent Him: “the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world” (John 10:36). In this statement, Jesus claimed preexistence in the Father’s presence. No biblical prophet had ever made such a claim before; yet Jesus claimed to exist before Abraham (John 8:58).

Fifth, Jesus only stated that the Jews did not believe Him; He never said they misunderstood His claim to be God. John 10:38 notes, “Even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” Jesus was not correcting a misunderstanding. They understood what He said perfectly. He was correcting their willful rejection of Him.
You and Jesus can claim all you want. He was born a normal man with knees, and will kneel before his God and Creator. You can't change this fact.

You will die in your idolatry.

Last edited:

Tanachreader

You and Jesus can claim all you want. He was born a normal man with knees, and will kneel before his God and Creator.

You will die in your idolatry.
God speaks and visits us, you have no testimony.
He will not hear you.
He is the WORD who became human to teach and die for His people as prophesied.

Jewjitzu

God speaks and visits us, you have no testimony.
We have the revelation at Sinai where God said Himself He has no physical form, Deut 4:9,12,35.

You got nada.

He will not hear you.
Proverbs 28:9
If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

You're in this fate.

He is the WORD who became human to teach and die for His people as prophesied.
Isaiah 8:20,
To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

The church has no light or testimony.

Jesus will bow to God on his knees. You will too.

You're done here, your words are empty and useless.

Last edited:

Tanachreader

We have the revelation at Sinai where God said Himself He has no physical form, Deut 4:9,12,35.

You got nada.

Proverbs 28:9
If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

You're in this fate.

Isaiah 8:20,
To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

The church has no light or testimony.

Jesus will bow to God on his knees. You will too.
Read John 1 and read about the Light.
Your idolatry is rabbinical.