JESUS, "THE ECHAD"

Jewjitzu

To all,
The one God is the Only One with IMMORTALITY/Eternal LIFE, and that is only ONE person JESUS. who is the First and the Last who died from worldy NATURAL "LIFE"... blood.

now resurrected, (body), but without Natural Life, ... "BLOOD", he continue for ever and ever, and he has never stop living. 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

people need to know the two death and the two life.

PICJAG, 101G.
Why don't you respond to the simple questions.

Tell us if the simple English terms sheep, fish, deer, are singular or plural terms?

What about the Hebrew terms mayim, chayim, shamayim, panai?

You're unwillingness to answer shows you know the ridiculousness of your diversified oneness idea.

101G

To ALL,
the ECHAD of God is "LORD", and "Lord" in ordinal desiginations of First and Last..... Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:".

same one Person. for God is Jesus our Lord. ... now in glorified flesh.

the Book of Revelation clearly shows this ECHAD of God, who is the Lord Jesus.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

To ALL,
the ECHAD of God is "LORD", and "Lord" in ordinal desiginations of First and Last..... Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:".

same one Person. for God is Jesus our Lord. ... now in glorified flesh.

PICJAG, 101G.
Still evading the obvious.

When are you going to man-up and answer? 🐔

Tell us if the simple English terms sheep, fish, deer, are singular or plural terms?

What about the Hebrew terms mayim, chayim, shamayim, panai?

Jewjitzu

To ALL,

same one Person. for God is Jesus our Lord. ... now in glorified flesh [with knees, my insertion].

PICJAG, 101G.
BTW, Isaiah brings down how all knees will bow down to God, ie,

Isaiah 45:23
By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

How do you get around that your Jesus has knees and will bow down as well?

101G

The ECHAD of God in Flesh,

First the taknak, or the OT. Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne." the LORD? .... will sit? Question, for the carnal minded, "How is the LORD, (who is Spirit), Sit on a throne?). keep in mind, the LORD, the Spirit, God, fills both heaven and EARTH............. Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?" Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."

that got to be a BIG THRONE... *smile)..... unless, God is in a BODY, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

or this for the Carnal MINDED. first the taknak, or the OT. Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"
Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

the same "Lord" in Psalms 110?...... YES, the same ONE PERSON who is GOD........ but let the carnal minded, figure it out.... on Both.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

The ECHAD of God in Flesh,

First the taknak, or the OT. Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne." the LORD? .... will sit?
No, the verse is talking about David and how his sons will follow him and sit on David's throne. This is really laughable, 101G.

Question, for the carnal minded, "How is the LORD, (who is Spirit), Sit on a throne?).
Since God has no physical body, He doesn't sit. If you understood basic Hebrew, you'd understand that the Hebrew term yashav used for sit, is also used for settling a matter, reigning, establishing, etc.

The carnal mind as yourself actually think this is a physical act. Rotfl... man this is pretty pitiful even for you, 101G. You can't be in one body in two places at the same time, let alone the entire creation. Rotfl...

keep in mind, the LORD, the Spirit, God, fills both heaven and EARTH............. Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?" Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."
Yes, His knowledge, wisdom, understanding, knows and sees all. Being physical and limited in one location would contradict the verse. It's basic physics, 101G.

that got to be a BIG THRONE... *smile)..... unless, God is in a BODY, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."
No, you've misunderstood everything.

Even following your flawed physical understanding, Jesus in a body couldn't fill all of creation. This was already proven when he was born from a womb. Thank you for the laughs.

or this for the Carnal MINDED. first the taknak, or the OT. Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."
So, Jesus is bowing to my God as I said.

Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"
Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
See above. Jesus has knees.

the same "Lord" in Psalms 110?...... YES, the same ONE PERSON who is GOD........ but let the carnal minded, figure it out.... on Both.

PICJAG, 101G.
So your god bows to my God on his knees and flesh. That's a fact.

Another fact is you running away from answering basic questions.

Please tell us if the terms sheep, fish, deer, are singular or plural terms? If you can't answer this or are afraid to, it just shows your diversified echad nonsense is debunked. You know it is.

Last edited:

Tanachreader

So your god bows to my God on his knees and flesh. That's a fact.

Another fact is you running away from answering basic questions.

Please tell us if the terms sheep, fish, deer, are singular or plural terms? If you can't answer this or are afraid to, it just shows your diversified echad nonsense is debunked. You know it is.
But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

your last king Caesar was 2k years ago.

101G

The 'ECHAD".... keep this in mind, and one will not go wrong

God.... the Holy Spirit, is the Ordinal First in the OT.
God .. the Holy Spirit, is the Ordinal Last in the NT,

The Holy Spirit God in the OT, is the one who foretold all that was to come .... ABOUT ..... himself to come in the NT.

this one God, the Holy Spirit, is "JESUS". Rev 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

JESUS, the Root, is the "FIRST", the Ordinal First, title "Father".
JESUS, the Offspring, is the "LAST", the Ordinal Last, title, "SON"

and the Root and the Offspring is JESUS the Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

The 'ECHAD".... keep this in mind, and one will not go wrong

God.... the Holy Spirit, is the Ordinal First in the OT.
God .. the Holy Spirit, is the Ordinal Last in the NT,

The Holy Spirit God in the OT, is the one who foretold all that was to come .... ABOUT ..... himself to come in the NT.

this one God, the Holy Spirit, is "JESUS". Rev 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

JESUS, the Root, is the "FIRST", the Ordinal First, title "Father".
JESUS, the Offspring, is the "LAST", the Ordinal Last, title, "SON"
Even your NT contradicts you. It says the root and offspring of David, not the spirit. Rotfl...

and the Root and the Offspring is JESUS the Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG, 101G.
You get everything wrong, and you still won't respond to basic questions, 101G. It's pretty sad 😥.

Your god is flesh with knees and a tongue, and will bow to my God.

By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow (even Jesus); by me every tongue will swear (even Jesus).

It's so wonderful to know all that will be fulfilled in the near future. ;)

Have a Hag Sameach!

Last edited:

Tanachreader

Even your NT contradicts you. It says the root and offspring of David, not the spirit. Rotfl...

You get everything wrong, and you still won't respond to basic questions, 101G. It's pretty sad 😥.

Your god is flesh with knees and a tongue, and will bow to my God.

By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow (even Jesus); by me every tongue will swear (even Jesus).

It's so wonderful to know all that will be fulfilled in the near future. ;)

Have a Hag Sameach!
In the light of New Testament revelation, we know that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The message of salvation is one of hope and blessing to those that believe and one of condemnation and eternal separation from God, for those that refuse to confess His name.

May we be ready and willing to go into the world, whether at home or abroad, and tell the good news of salvation, to the lost – to Jew and Gentile alike.. for the wages of sin is death – BUT the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

101G

In the light of New Testament revelation, we know that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
100% correct
The message of salvation is one of hope and blessing to those that believe and one of condemnation and eternal separation from God, for those that refuse to confess His name.
100% correct.
May we be ready and willing to go into the world, whether at home or abroad, and tell the good news of salvation, to the lost – to Jew and Gentile alike.. for the wages of sin is death – BUT the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
100% Correct.

now that BIBLE,

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

In light of the Prophet Isaiah, we know Jesus will bow before the true God, and confess Him as well.
LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my, the blind, is also DEAD in Spirit... oh my. ... Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;" that got everybody bowing to JESUS.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my, the blind, is also DEAD in Spirit... oh my. ... Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;" that got everybody bowing to JESUS.

PICJAG, 101G.
But the problem is Jesus still has knees and a tongue and will now before my God. You will too.

Tanachreader

But the problem is Jesus still has knees and a tongue and will now before my God. You will too.
Jesus said that to know Him was to know God,
To see Him was to see God.
To receive Him was to receive God.
To believe Him was to believe in God.
To honor Him was to honor God, while to hate Him was to hate God.