JESUS, "THE ECHAD"

101G

@johnny guitar
since you took some baby steps toward the truth, let us help you with some more steps. "the Lord Jesus the Holy Spirit". since we're on Baptism,

the prophet, John the baptize, his testimony,
Matthew 3:11 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:"

this is in reference the Lord Jesus .... correct, now this,

God's testimony,
John 1:33 "And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost."

this is plain as DAY, the one whom the Spirit descended on is the Lord Jesus .... correct, at his baptizing, now this,

the apostle Peter, his testimony,
Acts 11:17 "Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?"

HOLD it ..... "GOD" gave, or baptized them, (the House of Cornelius, Acts 10). with the Holy Spirit? but did not the scriptures states ... "JESUS" is the One who is doing the Baptizing with the Holy Ghost? well why did the apostle Peter, under the influence of the Holy Spirit say, "GOD" gave or baptize them with the Holy Spirit? because of the same reason why he said, "God" raised up christ, his OWN body. because Jesus the Christ is God, (the Spirit, the Holy Spirit), Diversified in Flesh.

JG, go over these scriptures and see who is the Baptizer with the Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit.

so take some more steps toward the truth.

PICJAG, 101G.

PS, some note of IMPORTANCE. know this, one now can understand the "Coming"/"Sending" of God as the "ECHAD" of his himself...... :eek: YIKES!.

johnny guitar

NOW that statement is correct, I see you trook the advice. there is some hope in you after all. ..... :)

yes, JESUS, the Holy Spirit is speaking to the churches.

I have notice, when people have their, denominational, doctoral glasses on, they become totally blind to the truth, because their DARK doctrine blinds them to see the truth, 1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." 1 Corinthians 13:12 "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." believe it or not there is more in those verse that meet the eye, or ear, when properly understood.

we suggest one take off their glasses that their doctrine has made them blind, as with a horse, blinders make them look only one way. and the proverb is true, Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

well JG, there is hope for you after all. now take off those old blind man glasses and allow the Lord to heal your true eyes.

PICJAG, 101G.
AND Jesus Christ ALSO spoke to the churches.

johnny guitar

@johnny guitar
since you took some baby steps toward the truth, let us help you with some more steps. "the Lord Jesus the Holy Spirit". since we're on Baptism,

Matthew 3:11 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:"

God's testimony,
John 1:33 "And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost."

this is plain as DAY, the one whom the Spirit descended on is the Lord Jesus .... correct, at his baptizing, now this,

Acts 11:17 "Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?"

HOLD it ..... "GOD" gave, or baptized them, (the House of Cornelius, Acts 10). with the Holy Spirit? but did not the scriptures states ... "JESUS" is the One who is doing the Baptizing with the Holy Ghost? well why did the apostle Peter, under the influence of the Holy Spirit say, "GOD" gave or baptize them with the Holy Spirit? because of the same reason why he said, "God" raised up christ, his OWN body. because Jesus the Christ is God, (the Spirit, the Holy Spirit), Diversified in Flesh.

JG, go over these scriptures and see who is the Baptizer with the Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit.

PICJAG, 101G.

PS, some note of IMPORTANCE. know this, one now can understand the "Coming"/"Sending" of God as the "ECHAD" of his himself...... :eek: YIKES!.
Jesus Christ The SON, BOTH sends and baptizes with The Holy Spirit.

johnny guitar

Can you read Mat 28:19 with some basic understanding?

In The Name of The Father and of THE SON and of The Holy Spirit.

At least you have an idea that THE SON has a Name in the NT?

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Then The Son is a title just as The Father and The Holy Spirit in Mat 28:19.

The singular Name in May 28:19 shows that F, S, HS are titles of One Person diversified - Jesus/Yeshua as The Everlasting Father, The Son given, Counselor (Comforter/Intercessor/Holy Spirit) - Isaiah 9:6.

Mat 28:19 has direct reference to Acts 2:38

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew, The Apostle, was a Jew. He never knew of 3 distinct Persons in one God.
The NAME in Matthew 28:19 shows THREE PERSONS.

101G

@johnny guitar, Anthony is correct. Son, Father, and Holy Spirit are Titles, and or a Epithet.

definition Time,
Title: is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification.
JG... "ADDED", not their Name. example. LORD.... Lord, or Father.... Son..... King, ... or Redeemer.... ect.... got it?

Epithet: any word or phrase applied to a person or thing to describe an actual or attributed quality. BINGO, a epithet describ attributed quality. example.... "HOLY" ....... Spirit, Holy is his character, and Spirit is his NATURE. hello? are we understanding now.

ONE MORE,
Appellation:
1. an identifying name or title.
2. the act of naming or giving a title to.
3. a common name, in distinction from a proper name. A common name, or appellative, stands for a whole class

EXAMPLE OF THIS........ "the name "GOD". BINGO.

we suggest you study this and look up these words for yourself, and LEARN them... ok.

PICJAG, 101G.

johnny guitar

@johnny guitar

God's testimony,

PICJAG, 101G.

Jesus Christ baptizes with The Holy Spirit.
And....................

101G

Jesus Christ baptizes with The Holy Spirit.
And....................
and... is he not the Holy Spirit? yes how do he BAPTIZE? ... "WITH" answer, the Spiritual Gifts. he, JESUS, Baptize with the Gifts, and they are listed in 1 Corinthians chapter 12. ...... (smile) .... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

Now while we're on the subject of the Holy Spirit, and his baptizing, one might wabt to understand the difference between The baptizing "WITH" the Holy Spirit, and the Baptizing "OF" the Holy Spirit.

the Latter is to be "BORN", or placed into the Body of Christ. and the first is the EMPOWERMENT of the Holy Ghost in US.

so the scripture is true, John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."

one might want to read John chapter 14 for one's edification.

PICJAG, 101G.

johnny guitar

and... is he not the Holy Spirit? yes how do he BAPTIZE? ... "WITH" answer, the Spiritual Gifts. he, JESUS, Baptize with the Gifts, and they are listed in 1 Corinthians chapter 12. ...... (smile) .... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG, 101G.
Smiling will NOT change Jesus Christ into The Holy Spirit.

101G

Smiling will NOT change Jesus Christ into The Holy Spirit.
so we can take this as you have no rebuttal? thought so.

don't need to for he is the Holy Spirit, so why change? .... (smile)..ing... lol. :eek: YIKES!.

I have seen some lost people in my day, but this generation, (who claim to be smater, is oh so dummer), but the Lord Jesus is always correct, Matthew 15:7 "Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying," Matthew 15:8 "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."
Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

IN "VAIN" is Idol worship. like the three "GODS" many have, yes three God, which they make themselves believe is only three person, lol, lol, lol,. that is what you call TOTAL DECEPTION. complete, for they don't even know they are worshipping "IN VAIN". now that's complete delusion.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

The OLD CREATION, and the NEW CREATION
"The ECHAD"​

Study Scripture,: Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Many Unitarians, and some others, will try to argue with you, "shall be called the MIGHTY God, and the Everlasting Father". is a future event..... and that's correct. and it has already happen, and soon to be revealed in person. for this is why the book of Revelation is written. it reveals the "ECHAD" of God as one person, WHO IS TO COME, the ONE TRUE, and ONLY LIVING "GOD".

for as we been saying as with some others, "the OT is the NT HIDDEN, and the NT is the OT REVEALED. what do we mean? scripture, Romans 15:4 "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."

the OT reveals the NT if one knows what and how to look for it. ....... and that's only studying in the care of the Holy Spirit our GUIDE.

Many use the age old thinking from Genesis 1:26 to prove their plurality of Persons, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.". their minds think plural right off the bat, well they ERROR in their minds.

The term H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), in the Hebrew, is the word translated for, God, especially at Genesis 1:1, and it is the plural word for God as he sometimes speaks of himself in a plurality, (as in Genesis 1:26). but what many christians don’t understand is that H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym comes from the Hebrew word, H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m. which is the term for "GOD" who is a single person.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410

UNDERSTAND, the word "God" used in Genesis 1:1 H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), is the plura of H433,
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433
Compare: H5945, H7706, H8199, H4397

my source for theis definition is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

so the plural of H433, is H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), and here is H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah)
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.

DID ONE GET THAT? look at or examine definition #1 & #2. so the term "God" in Genesis 1:1 H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is the plural form of H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) a single person, who is "GOD". just root out the definition and one will see it is ONE PERSON, as we can see for the definition of H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), at Genesis 1:1 which is a plural of H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh.

NOW, knowing this, how is this plurality defined? in "person(s), no, we say again, NO, but in PLACE, TIME, ORDER,, and RANK. How do we know this? from the Word "Beginning" in Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1` NOTICE the place, time, order or rank

Genesis 1:1, Beginning: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

John 1:1, BEGINNING. G746 ἀρχή arche (ar-chee') n.
1. (properly abstract) a commencement.
2. (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank).
[from G756]
KJV: beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule
Root(s): G756

Notice in the John 1:1 definition, #2. "Concretely", meaning SEEN, that which was invisible, is now visible. for what they seen or saw in the OT was a Theophany of God.

ONE "PERSON" TWO CREATION
in the "ECHAD"

"JESUS"​
"PLACE": The OLD CREATION, Genesis 1:1, or the Old Testament.

"TIME": the Beginning from the End.........why do we say this? for the same reason in the NEW CREATION, below in "TIME", scripture, Isaiah 46:8 "Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors."I saiah 46:9 "Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me," Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:"

"ORDER": the FIRST

"RANK": LORD, "Father", Spirit.

"JESUS"​
"PLACE": NEW CREATION, John 1:1, or the New Testament.

"TIME": the Beginning, of the END.

"ORDER": the LAST, (in Natural Flesh, the last Adam), but upon resurrection, the First in the New Creation, "hence the he "SHALL" be called, MIGHTY GOD, and EVERLASTING FATHER. why? because he has the preeminence, Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence." and preeminence means,
G4409 πρωτεύω proteuo (prō-tev'-ō) v.
to be first (in rank or influence).
[from G4413]
KJV: have the preeminence
Root(s): G4413

and it's root confirm this, G4413 πρῶτος protos (prō'-tos) adj.
foremost (in time, place, order or importance).
[contracted superlative of G4253]
KJV: before, beginning, best, chief(-est), first (of all), former
Root(s): G4253

"RANK": "Lord", Son, spirit. resurrected "Father", in amalgamation, who is the HEAD, and have preeminence.

all of this place, time, order or rank come from the definition "ONE" Found in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" ..... THE ONE TRUE GOD, THE H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) IS A PLURALITY OF HIMSELF IN place, time, order or rank and this is Ordinal designation of "First", and "Last"

ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

Amen.

we suggest one might want to copy this for future reference........ for it will come up in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK........ (smile)... :eek: YIKES, or AMEN.

PICJAG, 101G.

johnny guitar

so we can take this as you have no rebuttal? thought so.

don't need to for he is the Holy Spirit, so why change? .... (smile)..ing... lol. :eek: YIKES!.

I have seen some lost people in my day, but this generation, (who claim to be smater, is oh so dummer), but the Lord Jesus is always correct, Matthew 15:7 "Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying," Matthew 15:8 "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."
Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

IN "VAIN" is Idol worship. like the three "GODS" many have, yes three God, which they make themselves believe is only three person, lol, lol, lol,. that is what you call TOTAL DECEPTION. complete, for they don't even know they are worshipping "IN VAIN". now that's complete delusion.

PICJAG, 101G.
Vain rant.

101G

Amos 8:11 "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:"

I didn't think that I would be in that day...... well here we are. Oh how true the bible is. most of the topic in these forums are basic BIBLE STUDY material, but apparently, judging from the posts of some, BIBLE STUDY must be a NON curriculum. this is not a put down of anyone, but an observation of the Lack of TEACHING being given at any one's home congregation. forums are a place for "DISCUSSION", an exchange of informatation, and not for a "ARGUMENT". and personal feeling need to be left at the door of any forum.

one should be ready to discuss, (speak and hear)............. "THE SCRIPTURES" ... ONLY.

this Amos 8:11 scripture is here upon us today........ Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

The LORD is the Lord, new testament, from the old testatment.

OT: Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

NT: 1 Corinthians 15:25 "For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet."

Sitting on a throne signify one is ruling, or IN "POWER". Psalms 110:1 states the ONE who is SITTING, on the throne, is the "Lord", and in
1 Corinthians 15:25, the Lord, JESUS, he must reign till ....... which is the same word as UNTIL in Psalms 110:1. so clearly it is the Lord Jesus who sits on the throne. but in 1 Corinthians 15:25 it is "he" the Lord JESUS who sits, that makes his enemies his footstool, (by standing, see Acts 7:54-60) as also in Psalms 110:5, is the "Lord" himself as the "LORD, in reference back to verse 1 in 110.
STOP, say WHAT? the Lord in Psalms 110:5 is the LORD in Psalms 110:1 yes, you heard it right, for the Lord in Psalms 110:5 is the "LORD" in Psalms 110:1. once again, "Lord" in verse 5,
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel”
- see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

definition #2 nails it, the "Lord" is the Lord God, (LORD), of Israel .... whom many calls "Yahweh" or the Father... (smile), or I AM as spoken to Moses. but notice the definition states, "[an emphatic form of H113]", and "Lord" in Psalms 110:1 is H113.... hello, hello. so we have God as "LORD", and "Lord". so what's the difference? answer, he, the Lord God is to come in FLESH, ... to SAVE, or is the "diversity" of his ownself as a man who saves, (which just nullified the unitarians doctrine of the Lord Jesus as a human agent for God when in fact Jesus is God), but now as the GLORIFIED, or resurrected NEW MAN. and 1 Corinthians 15:25 confirm this. "For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet." THE "HE" IS THE "HIM", THE SAME ONE PERSON. read it again... he, (the Lord Jesus, the Ordinal Last), must reign, till, or until, he, (the Lord Jesus, the Ordinal Last) hath put all enemies under his, (the Lord Jesus, the Ordinal Last), feet. BINGO, and this is confirmed also in Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

who was sent forth into the EARTH? answer, the Spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit, why? to make his enemies his footstool, supportive scripture, John 16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."
John 16:8 "And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:"
John 16:9 "Of sin, because they believe not on me;"

HOLD IT who came? lets see, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" .... "another?" yes, the G243 Allos, the term which I spoke with OldShepherd on in the topic, "The Alpha and Omega- God", post #707, click here ... https://forums.carm.org/threads/the-alpha-and-omega-god.4553/post-339293 to see the post.

John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

I, I, I, I, I, will come to you, and he did on the day of Pentecost. so Revelation 5 reveals who came as the Holy Spirit, the G243 Allos, "ANOTHER",in John 14:16 who is the SAME ONE PERSON, for the "ANOTHER" Comforter is same one one who came in Luke 2:25. but was in flesh, now GLORFIED IN FLESH..... because of his resurrection, hello... hello...

and the footstool is in reference to where his enemies are.... planet EARTH, supportive scriptures, Isaiah 66:1 "Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?"

BINGO, the footsool of God is here, planet earth, see how the bible come together. for the scriptures are correct, Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts."
Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"

here a little, and there a little: there it is one must "SEARCH" the bible, for it will confirm itself.

so the LORD is the Lord in Flesh, now sitting on the throne in GLORIFIED Flesh. and have the Holy Spirit as he did in the beginning, before the world was, (per John 17:5). aint the bible just GREAT, full of TRUTH. so, we can have this same TRUTH?, yes, how? by being filled with the Holy Ghost.

one might want to make a cross reference between Psalms 110:1 and 1 Corinthians 15:25. this is where one can see the "ECHAD" in it's full glory in his being in "SUBJECTION" to his "OWN" Spirit. .... what a God we serve.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

The ECHAD of God
“The subjection of Christ within God”

TEACHING SCRIPTURES: 1 Corinthians 15:27 "For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. VERSE, 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all".

The Term, SUBJECT: G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) v. According to Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English. the Greek word here, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, this word is used as a verb, and not a noun. (that will alert one quickly). as a verb one can quickly see, or understand what subject means here in context.
a. put within, b. will. lets look at both and understand this revelation. according to the second definition of subject in the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary as a verb, it means 2. To put under or within the power of. (there is our revelation, “within”, within the power of). lets back this up with our second understanding. G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) as a verb which means 1. to subordinate 2. (reflexively) to obey
[from G5259 and G5021]
KJV: be under obedience (obedient), put under, subdue unto, (be, make) subject (to, unto), be (put) in subjection (to, under), submit self unto.

please notice, the KJV can translate subject, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, as be under obedience, which bring us to our second understanding. lets see this in scripture, Matthew 26:42 " He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done”. now here is the revelation. the Lord Jesus is God “OWN” arm. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. so being his “OWN” arm, it is through, or “within” the agency of the Lord Jesus Christ that his, (GOD), OWN “will” is done, hence the obedience. this is proven out in the definition of G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso itself. the definition also states from G5259 and G5021, lets see what G5259 ὑπό hupo (hoop-oh') states,
1.under
2.(with the genitive case) of place (beneath), or with verbs (the agency or means, through)
3.(with the accusative case) of place (whither (underneath) or where (below) or time (when (at)) In the comparative, it retains the same general applications, especially of inferior position or condition, and specially, covertly or moderately.
[a primary preposition]
KJV: among, by, from, in, of, under, with

examine definition #2 above carefully, it said, when used with a verb. there is our conformation, the agency or means,“through”. and “through” is synonyms with “WITHIN”. so when G5259 is use in VERB form, meaning with a verb as in “BE” subject as here in 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 then it is understood to be used as the “agency or means, through”. other words Isaiah 63:5 is totally correct and on point when God said, " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. the power is in, or within God “own” arm, which the Lord is, “God’s own arm, (the Ordinal Last). that’s all that is needed, the Holy Spirit, (the Revelator) and an old English dictionary like the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary. the Holy Spirit will enable us, or give us the ability to root out words and their meaning to understand the old English language used at that time when the bible was written. now let get the clear understanding, verse 28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself “be” subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all". but do we have a problem here?, in which way?. did not our Lord Jesus said upon his resurrection that “all” power have been given unto him. and that the Father had reserved unto himself some power.? scripture, Acts 1:7 "And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power”. Power here is G1849 ἐξουσία exousia, or authority. when did this happen?. in the book of Revelation chapter 5, after his Carnation on the throne. he, the Father, (the LORD, the Ordinal First, the Lambn now GLORIFIED in Flesh), took the book out of HIS "OWN" right hand. this is symbolic of the Godly principle of, not letting your left hand know what the right hand is doing, his OWN WILL. (see Matthew 6:3),

So, the Godly Principle of God doing his OWN will, ... IN FLEH, is "WITHIN" the power of God's ... HIS ....own RIGHT HAND, (see Isaiah 63:5), the Ordinal Last, his "Son", in diversity, (Flesh, the ARM of FLESH), his OWN ARM, (Isaiah chapter 53), or as before "THE ARM OF FLESH", (which I have posted a topic on that also, see 2 Chronicles 32:8.)

the Bible is too easy to understand when one have A. the Holy Spirit as Teacher, and when one is drawn from the breast.

so the LITTLE verb "BE", that comes before the term, "Subjection", changes, or modifies the definition of "Subject" so it can be clearly understood. aint God GREAT, and Good. the little things makes the difference.

so another FALSE beliefs is reproved. we suggest one re-reads this post for A. edification, and B. clarification.

if one has any legitimate questions please ask.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

JESUS - The ECHAD
"The Father is Greater than I"

GINOLJC, to all.

We will give the short verson for quick understanding.

Foundation Scripture: John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father"

Teaching Scripture: John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I".

This verse have been taken out of context for way to long, and grossly misunderstood. as the word say, in all thy getting get understanding, so we will. the word, "GREATER", here in this verse is not the word GREAT, but, "GREATER", it's an Adjective, as used here, and not an Adverb, this is very important. and the Keys to understanding this word is in "Quantity", and not "Quality". The main difference between quality and quantity is this, quality refers to the characteristic or feature of something, whereas quantity refers to the numerical value of something. Quality is subjective, whereas quantity is not, but Quantity, on the other hand, is the extent, to size, or sum of something. remember this definition.

the word GREATER is the Greek word G3187 meizon (meid'-zone) adj.
1. larger (specially, in age)
{literally or figuratively}
[irregular comparative of G3173]
KJV: elder, greater(-est), more Root(s): G3173
my souece here is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

at Dictionary.com as an Adjective, (of a city) considered with the inclusion of the outer suburbs: Greater London. here, here the definitions are indicating quantity, (MORE), instead of quality, (SUPERIOR).

What did Jesus mean, "The Father is Greater than I", in the book of Romans 12:3 it states, "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith". this verse gives us the understanding of quantity, and quality. every man is the same, (quality), no man is superior to another, so there's no rank. also as with MALES and FEMALES in the kingdom of GOD. the same Spirit is in every man/female. and every man/female is given the same amount or the same quantity of Faith. so likewise as the same Spirit that manifest in that fleshly body, the nature of the Spirit did not change in quality, only the quantity is limited to that one body, other words his only his Omni attributes was limited. let’s look at this in John the 14th. chapter. here, the Lord Jesus is speaking of the work of salvation. as the Spirit was in Christ, (the flesh), the man, he was limited, by that fleshly body with BLOOD. the Lord Jesus didn't go into all the world while he was here on earth in flesh and blood. he was limited in his work of salvation, because of that body he was in, and being in a state of G2758 κενόω kenoo. but to see this clearly, watch the WORKS and how it is used. John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father". see that word "greater" here in verse 12. it is the same word, "greater", Jesus uses in verse 28. wait a minute, is Jesus saying that men who believe is GREATER than him in power, (Quality, Superior), as we been led to assume what greater means? NO. so what is the Lord Jesus really saying, as I have said, GREATER, have several meaning, depending on how you used it, in context or out of context, but let the bible explain itself. with that said, now we are seeing the real use of the word, in context meaning, greater as in quantity, and not in quality. greater used as an adjective, it means, "more" as in more believers to do the SAME quality of work, because it is the Lord who do the work. so now, the work he is doing will be a greater number, as in them/us doing the same quality of work he was doing as an individual. but more, or greater in quantity, doin the Word, and not in quality, because he said, John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works, (there it is), than these shall he do; (MORE), because I go unto my Father". so we who believe will do the SAME works, (Quality), but now we have millions and millions of Jesus doing the same quality of works, so greater here means more are doing the same quality work, (healing the sick, raising the dead...ect..).

let’s look at the answer to this millions of Jesus at work, (because he go to his Father/his spirit, and is Glorified in his OWN Spirit, now we can see why he goes to his Spirit/Father). as we’re co-worker with him. listen, John 14:14 "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it". see it, those who ask in his name, why because he ... we as believer, and if you're a believer, then born again, and being born again, you have the Spirit, and the Spirit dwells in you. this work is only for born again believers. because the scripture states, "ask, and it shall be given unto you", but there is a way to ask, because Jesus said "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you". see anyone can ask, but if Jesus/Spirit/God abide in you then ask, and it will be done, (and he's not talking about prayer either). that's why baptism is so important. because baptism, "KILLS", meaning stone DEAD, the WORKS of the Flesh. hence one die to the sinful nature that is in us, not from birth, but through knowledge gained, (which is another topic of itself). but here, we're born again, so that God, the Lord Jesus can do the work of his WILL. for you, we're are born of God and his seed remain in us.

now, let’s see those Omni attributes of JESUS, which only God possess, (which is why he went to his Spirit/Father, the Ordinal First). the verse to show is, John 14:14 “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it". wait a minute, if Christ is in me, and the same Christ is in you, wherever you are. this means that Jesus, #1 must be everywhere at the same time in order to hear your request, and he have to be everywhere at the same time in order to do the request, remember he said, "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it", so he is doing the work, and if he's doing the work, and he have disciples, in New Orleans, Baltimore, New York, Detroit, Dallas, Kansas City, Cairo, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and ect... then Jesus must be Omnipresent to do the work, and to know which disciple is asking, he must be Omniscient, and, and for him to perform what is asked of him by his disciples, he must be Omnipotent. here the Lord Jesus is displaying all the attributes of GOD, why? because he is GOD.
now back to where we left off at. the Lord Jesus, the man didn't go into all the world. but he sent his disciples, (GREATER in quantity), THAT'S WHY HE GO TO THE FATHER SO THAT HE CAN SEND THE COMFORTER, (GLORIFIED IN THE SPIRIT, per John 17:5), HE, HIMSELF THE SPIRIT, and be in everyone who believes. this is why I put some so much importance on 1Corinthians 12:4-6. let’s look at these verse here the quantity, and the quality. 4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all". if you can get these verse in your spirit, you can understand the Work, or the Working of Gods in UA ALL, that's why the scriptures say, "now we're the sons of God", why? because we're his HANDS, and his FEET, to go into all the world, whereas he didn’t while in the human nature. just as that flesh of God was sent into the world, so are we, (who are of flesh), are sent into all the world. this work is not of angels, but of MEN, (Neither male nor female).

so the Greater than question is in the ability to be everywhere at a the same time, all the time. while in Flesh as a man in a G2758 κενόω kenoo states, he was limited in his Godly, or divine attributes. in flesh and blood, for he is the Intrinsic Spatial, of God on EARTH, but when he Rose, as John 1:1 states the Word "WAS", ... WAS God?, because in NATURAL Flesh he was G2758 κενόω kenoo, but now Raised in full power, what a mighty God we serve.

so the Greater that question is clearly defined in quality vs quantity, as God in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state, which could only be accomplish by being the ECHAD of himself in Flesh. Amen.

PICJAG, 101G.