Jesus the final sacrifice?

Overall, the important point is that sin was to end. That didn't happen with Jesus.

It does with most born again Christians. We naturally keep the Ten Commandments, and receive the Spirit of God to grow the fruit of the Spirit to become like Christ.

That is interesting about Cyrus. I know he was the one to start the timing of the 70 weeks with the decree. And I also remember that it was due to their not keeping the sabbatical years.

It does with most born again Christians. We naturally keep the Ten Commandments, and receive the Spirit of God to grow the fruit of the Spirit to become like Christ.
This is false. The true Sabbath isn't kept, and other gods come before YHWH in the form of trinity, bowing to them, etc.

That is interesting about Cyrus. I know he was the one to start the timing of the 70 weeks with the decree. And I also remember that it was due to their not keeping the sabbatical years.
I don't disagree here. The sin to end that is referenced is the sabbatical years.

That is not true about born again christians. I have found that born againers feel that it is okay to fornicate for example. They do not always love their neighbors as themselves. They most do not keep the ten c ommandments, since they do not rest on the seventh day. I'm not saying I don't know Born Again christians who are good people. But they certainly sin.

This is false. The true Sabbath isn't kept, and other gods come before YHWH in the form of trinity, bowing to them, etc.
Hi guys. It is certainly false in Judaism, but not in Christianity. I'm not like most Christians. At least you guys can agree on something. LOL That is why I've left all denominations and just study the Bible. Most Christians will take the teaching of the founder of their particular denomination over the Bible. That's where I've draw the line.

Actually, the True Sabbath is God's Rest. It isn't a physical day of the week as was taught in the Old Covenant. It is a constant state of being in God, and He in us. It is not one day a week, it is moment by moment.

That is not true about born again christians. I have found that born againers feel that it is okay to fornicate for example. They do not always love their neighbors as themselves. They most do not keep the ten c ommandments, since they do not rest on the seventh day. I'm not saying I don't know Born Again christians who are good people. But they certainly sin.

Born againers as you say would not believe it is okay to fornicate. Not if their conscience told them it was wrong. Unfortunately, from experience, I know that not all Christians are "born again." I wasn't for the first 30 years of being a "Christian." We become born again when our old carnal nature dies and is taken out of us, and God enters a clean vessel. That happened to me 45 years ago. You would have to experience it to begin to know what it is.

Hi guys. It is certainly false in Judaism, but not in Christianity.
Then Christianity is following a false path. There's no commandment that supports Sunday worship over Shabbat. Until heaven and earth...

I'm not like most Christians. At least you guys can agree on something. LOL That is why I've left all denominations and just study the Bible. Most Christians will take the teaching of the founder of their particular denomination over the Bible. That's where I've draw the line.
Ok, though I haven't seen much difference in your beliefs with theirs, except you say you don't sin anymore.

Actually, the True Sabbath is God's Rest. It isn't a physical day of the week as was taught in the Old Covenant.
It is a physical day set aside as a reminder of creation and the Creator.

It is a constant state of being in God, and He in us. It is not one day a week, it is moment by moment.
No, you're talking about having peace which can found at any time with God. But the true Sabbath is very clear on which day it is.

Born againers as you say would not believe it is okay to fornicate. Not if their conscience told them it was wrong. Unfortunately, from experience, I know that not all Christians are "born again." I wasn't for the first 30 years of being a "Christian." We become born again when our old carnal nature dies and is taken out of us, and God enters a clean vessel. That happened to me 45 years ago. You would have to experience it to begin to know what it is.
And yet you still worship on the wrong day?

Back