Jesus, the human born, how should we see him?

Jesus still has a body of flesh and bone since He is still a MAN, however that body is a glorified body.
BTW angels do NOT have bodies; they are spirits.
1 Corinthians 15:50
(50) Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.​

How Jesus appeared to his disciples after his resurrection, does not say anything about his form in heaven, after he ascended there. You must open your eyes and see the difference of one thing and the other. Being manifested in a figure, does not mean anything about the reality behind that figure. For example: angels were manifested in body of flesh in old times; but angels have not body of flesh. In this example, the figure is one thing: angels appearing as humans, and the reality behind: real spirits, invisible angels, is another thing.

The Scripture says human bodies are inferior to angelical bodies. Has Jesus an inferior body than the angels' one in heaven?

Heb. 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: (...) 9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
FYI, He raised His dead Temple/body ( of Flesh & bone - Luke 24:39 ) after 3 days in the grave as per John 2:19-22! He did NOT dispose of that Immortal Supernatural body of Flesh & Bone when He ascended ( 40 days post resurrection ) to Heaven in Acts chapter one! Only JW's say He disposed of His resurrection body! Are you a JW?

Jesus still has a body of flesh and bone since He is still a MAN, however that body is a glorified body.
BTW angels do NOT have bodies; they are spirits.
That is ridiculous. If Jesus now has a body of flesh and bones, he can not fight against Satan ... it would be very easy to cut his head and kill him again, no matter how "inmortal" you think a body of flesh and bones can be ... There would be no way that a body of flesh can survive without its head. That is why a human body is inferior to that of the angels ...

... but unreasonable fanatics cling to their nonsense, even when things are clearly explained to them. They can't see.

That is ridiculous. If Jesus now has a body of flesh and bones, he can not fight against Satan ... it would be very easy to cut his head and kill him again, no matter how "inmortal" you think a body of flesh and bones can be ... There would be no way that a body of flesh can survive without its head. That is why a human body is inferior to that of the angels ...

... but unreasonable fanatics cling to their nonsense, even when things are clearly explained to them. They can't see.
However Jesus Christ is God as well as man, thus NO angel will cut off His head.

Ridiculous ... Jesus was killed already while he was a human, so ... not idea who are you talking about.
There is not a man-god out of the mythology.

He was killed and died. You don't like the idea, but it is because you don't believe in the Jesus of the Bible, but in an invention ...

As he was dying, Jesus "called out with a loud voice", saying:

Matt. 27:46 (...) “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

Paul mentions this reality with complete freedom of speech, not fear:

Heb. 5:7 During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear.

The true story has been hidden from many believers, and because they have been deceived they have not come to know the true Son of God.

Here an example:

John 5:18 This is why the Jews began seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath but he was also calling God his own Father, making himself equal to God.
19 Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner. 20 For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, so that you may marvel.

... another one:

John 10:31 Once again the Jews picked up stones to stone him. 32 Jesus replied to them: “I displayed to you many fine works from the Father. For which of those works are you stoning me?” 33 The Jews answered him: “We are stoning you, not for a fine work, but for blasphemy; for you, although being a man, make yourself a god.” 34 Jesus answered them: “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said: “You are gods”’? 35 If he called ‘gods’ those against whom the word of God came—and yet the scripture cannot be nullified— 36 do you say to me whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

Did Jesus even hint in his responses that he was equal to God?
Read the interrogation by the Sanhedrin. When asked if He was the Son of God Jesus stated that He was coming on the clouds of heaven. Read through the scriptures. Only God appears in the clouds. By saying this He did not claim to be equal with God but God Himself.

"Only God appears in the clouds" ... Non-sensical expression, like so many others.
These atrocities can only come from people who, although they have no real knowledge of what the Bible says, consider themselves enlightened from their own point of view.

Rev. 14:14 Then I saw, and look! a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was someone like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.
15 Another angel emerged from the temple sanctuary, calling with a loud voice to the one seated on the cloud: “Put your sickle in and reap, because the hour has come to reap, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.” 16 And the one seated on the cloud thrust his sickle into the earth, and the earth was reaped.

That "someone like a son of man (...) seated on the cloud" is Jesus.
That "another angel" came from God who is in "the temple sanctuary", to tell Jesus His message.

Back