Jesus, the human born, how should we see him?

This post is irrelevant to His conception.
Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing, (thing, here means flesh), which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God". notice shall be called, not named, but called Son of God, (flesh is born), Son of God means flesh on earth. go back to Isaiah. 9:6, "unto us a child is born". so Son of God means, flesh in nature, a nature that will suffer the cross.
note also the word overshadow, it's the Greek word G1982 ἐπισκιάζω episkiazo (ep-ee-skee-ad'-zo) v.
1. to cast a shade upon
2. (by analogy) to envelop in a haze of brilliancy
3. (figuratively) to invest with preternatural influence

take note of the 3rd. reference. "to invest with preternatural influence", what do preternatural means. It means, "out of the ordinary course of nature; exceptional or abnormal". the meaning here, not in the natural way of conception between a man and a women. this body as I have said, God conceived or God made, and “formed” in Mary’s womb. Did he not formed Jeremiah body in his mothers womb before he was born, or brought forth. for the scripture states, "prepare me a body"', Hebrews 10:5. now notice it said prepare, not create a body. because God always existed, and by making or preparing a body as he did Adam's with preexisting material, earth. God, with his preexistence, the first law of thermodynamic is not violated, and as he did with the heaven, as well with the earth, he can make, prepare anything he wants, by simply speaking it into existent, (and God said let there be ....). so that body/flesh was prepared/made from the invisible, (as with all visible things) made he it visible, by generating it in Mary's womb.

:ninja:

No debate. And your post was gibberish; Luke 1:34-35 is NOT.
100% wrong again Johnny! My post has the scriptures ( Luke 1:34-35 ) that PROVES the Holy Spirit & the Power of the Most High ( God the Father ) caused the conception of Jesus in Mary's womb! Your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that ONLY the Holy Spirit was involved with that immaculate conception of Jesus remains 100% rebuked by those posted scriptures ( Luke 1:34-35 ) as per GOD's say so in 2 Tim.3:16! So yes, end of debate and the case is closed on your gibberish! Both God the Father & Holy Spirit were involved!

Those scriptures don't prove your point. You are deceived into believing that no female has ever come with her father's chromosomes. Stop this nonsense from Christianity and don't teach her without understanding first understanding of Torah. Yeshua Messiah is the living Torah Who must rule our minds and hearts. There is no truth in Christianity which is not based on scriptures.
FYI, I NEVER said no female ( including Mary ) has come WITHOUT her father's " X " chromosome! Mary is Jesus' mother who has the " XX " chromosomes as a human female! One of those " X " chromosomes came from her father ( Heli - see Luke 3:23 ---- Joseph's real Father was Jacob - see Matt.1:16 for that Fact --- Heli was Joseph's father in law - Mary's father ) that passed on the Sin nature to her from his " X " chromosome sperm! Mary's other " X " chromosome came from her mother's "X" chromosome egg that does NOT have the sin nature, since her mother's sin nature came from that other " X ' chromosome of her " XX " chromosome make up, that came from her father ( Mary's grandfather on her mother's side )! You must be ( by your belief ) a Jew of Judaism! FYI the New Testament that Christians use ( as well as the Old Testament - your Torah ) are indeed scriptures that Holy men wrote under INSPIRATION of the Holy Spirit! Thus you are one of the Jews ( like Saul was ) before He met with Jesus on the road to Damascus! He then became the Apostle Paul! He was actually spiritually blinded from the truth ( like you are ) and he was actually physically Blinded by Jesus for persecuting His followers that you call Christians! The NT is in fact God's scriptures! Jesus was and is your Messiah - the one that came in on the scene ( Jerusalem ) on Palm Sunday ( Nisan - March 30th of 33 AD - the 69th seven of Dan.9:24-26 ) riding on the foal of a donkey and was rejected by the Jews of Judaism and as such He was cut off ( crucified ) just 4 days later AFTER that 69th seven of Daniel, on Thursday ( not Friday as the RCC think - that does not add up to 3 days & nights in the Grave ) Nisan April 3rd of 33 AD! Then 3 days later on EARLY Sunday morning Nisan April 6th of 33 AD He rose from the dead, as He earlier told those unbelieving Jews of Judaism in John 2:19-22! So case closed as ALL scriptures ( Both OT & NT ) on that topic must be used together to get the complete picture as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as scripture! Thus your incorrect view ( due to you being spiritually blind ) remains REBUKED by 2 Tim.3:16 concerning the scriptures that I posted!

My post has the scriptures ( Luke 1:34-35 ) that PROVES the Holy Spirit & the Power of the Most High ( God the Father ) caused the conception of Jesus in Mary's womb!
Jesus, who is God is not conceived. only the flesh bone and blood that he came in was. for that body came out of Mary, (Son of God), but him, Jesus, God, the Ordinal Last, (the Son of man) came from Heaven.

FYI, I NEVER said no female ( including Mary ) has come WITHOUT her father's " X " chromosome! Mary is Jesus' mother who has the " XX " chromosomes as a human female! One of those " X " chromosomes came from her father ( Heli - see Luke 3:23 ) that passed on the Sin nature to her from his " X " chromosome sperm! Mary's other " X " chromosome came from her mother's "X" chromosome egg that does NOT have the sin nature, since her mother's sin nature came from that other " X ' chromosome of her " XX " chromosome make up, that came from her father ( Mary's grandfather on her mother's side )! You must be ( by your belief ) a Jew of Judaism! FYI the New Testament that Christians use ( as well as the Old Testament - your Torah ) are indeed scriptures that Holy men wrote under INSPIRATION of the Holy Spirit! Thus you are one of the Jews ( like Saul was ) before He met with Jesus on the road to Damascus! He then became the Apostle Paul! He was actually spiritually blinded from the truth ( like you are ) and he was actually physically Blinded by Jesus for persecuting His followers that you call Christians! The NT is in fact God's scriptures! Jesus was and is your Messiah - the one that came in on the scene ( Jerusalem ) on Palm Sunday ( Nisan - March 30th of 33 AD - the 69th seven of Dan.9:24-26 ) riding on the foal of a donkey and was rejected by the Jews of Judaism and as such He was cut off ( crucified ) just 4 days later AFTER that 69th seven of Daniel, on Thursday ( not Friday as the RCC think - that does not add up to 3 days & nights in the Grave ) Nisan April 3rd of 33 AD! Then 3 days later on EARLY Sunday morning Nisan April 6th of 33 AD He rose from the dead, as He earlier told those unbelieving Jews of Judaism in John 2:19-22! So case closed as ALL scriptures ( Both OT & NT ) on that topic must be used together to get the complete picture as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as scripture! Thus your incorrect view ( due to you being spiritually blind ) remains REBUKED by 2 Tim.3:16 concerning the scriptures that I posted!
don't want to get into your conversation, but have u ever considered this..... Mary is only a surrogate birth mother?

Jesus, who is God is not conceived. only the flesh bone and blood that he came in was. for that body came out of Mary, (Son of God), but him, Jesus, God, the Ordinal Last, (the Son of man) came from Heaven.

FYI Jesus's BODY was in FACT conceived in Mary's Womb! Yes I Know God the Word of John 1:1 was never conceived as He is ETERNAL, but the Body that God the Word received in John 1:14 was in Fact conceived by the Power of the Most High ( God the Father ) when God the Holy Spirit came upon Mary as so stated in Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! I posted the TRUTH in those scriptures! Case closed!

FYI Jesus's BODY was in FACT conceived in Mary's Womb! Yes I Know God the Word of John 1:1 was never conceived as He is ETERNAL, but the Body that God the Word received in John 1:14 was in Fact conceived by the Power of the Most High ( God the Father ) when God the Holy Spirit came upon Mary as so stated in Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! I posted the TRUTH in those scriptures! Case closed!
did you READ what I said? I said, JESUS who is Spirit was not conceived, as a matter of FACT, no human spirit is ever conceived. have u not read?
Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

spirits are never conceived. spirits are immaterial.... now go back to Isaiah 9:6 what was born? .... flesh, what was Given? the Son, God, the Ordinal Last.

don't want to get into your conversation, but have u ever considered this..... Mary is only a surrogate birth mother?

No Mary was not because Jesus had to have her DNA in order to be able to sit on King David's throne! His body weas conceived by one of His mother's " X " chromosome eggs when the Power of the Most High created the needed "y " chromosome sperm for the Holy Spirit to implant in that " X " chromosome egg when He came upon Mary as so stated in Matt.1:20 in conjunction with Luke 1:34-35! Case closed!

No Mary was not because Jesus had to have her DNA in order to be able to sit on King David's throne! His body weas conceived by one of His mother's " X " chromosome eggs when the Power of the Most High created the needed "y " chromosome sperm for the Holy Spirit to implant in that " X " chromosome egg when He came upon Mary as so stated in Matt.1:20 in conjunction with Luke 1:34-35! Case closed!
ERROR, only by BIRTH, do he have the RIGHT.... do u understand,,,,,, BIRTHRIGHT, not DNA RIGHT.....

Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing, (thing, here means flesh), which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God". notice shall be called, not named, but called Son of God, (flesh is born), Son of God means flesh on earth. go back to Isaiah. 9:6, "unto us a child is born". so Son of God means, flesh in nature, a nature that will suffer the cross.
note also the word overshadow, it's the Greek word G1982 ἐπισκιάζω episkiazo (ep-ee-skee-ad'-zo) v.
1. to cast a shade upon
2. (by analogy) to envelop in a haze of brilliancy
3. (figuratively) to invest with preternatural influence

take note of the 3rd. reference. "to invest with preternatural influence", what do preternatural means. It means, "out of the ordinary course of nature; exceptional or abnormal". the meaning here, not in the natural way of conception between a man and a women. this body as I have said, God conceived or God made, and “formed” in Mary’s womb. Did he not formed Jeremiah body in his mothers womb before he was born, or brought forth. for the scripture states, "prepare me a body"', Hebrews 10:5. now notice it said prepare, not create a body. because God always existed, and by making or preparing a body as he did Adam's with preexisting material, earth. God, with his preexistence, the first law of thermodynamic is not violated, and as he did with the heaven, as well with the earth, he can make, prepare anything he wants, by simply speaking it into existent, (and God said let there be ....). so that body/flesh was prepared/made from the invisible, (as with all visible things) made he it visible, by generating it in Mary's womb.

The Son of God means The Divine Son who is God.

100% wrong again Johnny! My post has the scriptures ( Luke 1:34-35 ) that PROVES the Holy Spirit & the Power of the Most High ( God the Father ) caused the conception of Jesus in Mary's womb! Your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that ONLY the Holy Spirit was involved with that immaculate conception of Jesus remains 100% rebuked by those posted scriptures ( Luke 1:34-35 ) as per GOD's say so in 2 Tim.3:16! So yes, end of debate and the case is closed on your gibberish! Both God the Father & Holy Spirit were involved!
But ONLY The Holy Spirit conceived.

Yes a Female has her Father's " X " chromosome as well as her Mother's "X " chromosome! FYI the females " X" chromosome in their eggs do NOT come from their Father and only from their mother! Jesus's "X " chromosome came from His mother Mary's egg! Only the human Father's " X & Y " chromosomes carry on the Sin Nature! Men are " XY " ( and some of their sperm are " X " and some are " Y " and both types of those sperm carry on the sin nature ) & women are " XX ", and one of those X's of theirs ( which are in her eggs ) has NO sin nature to pass on! Thus No nonsense at all since scriptures POINT Blank say He became one of us ( Human - in John 1: 11+14 ) to dwell with us! Thus to be like us ( human ) He 100% MUST have DNA from His mother ( Mary - her " X " chromosome egg ) and ABSOLUTELY Must ( in order to be a Male - which He is as Jesus ) have a human " Y " chromosome or else He would NOT be human like us! Thus like I correctly stated " the Power of the Most High ( God the Father - in Luke 1:34-35 ) created that NEEDED human " Y " chromosome for the Holy Spirit to implant ( when He came upon Mary in Luke 1:34 & Matt.1:20 ) in one of Mary's " X " chromosome eggs in her womb in order for her to CONCEIVE a male baby! FYI, your say so on the matter would NOT have Him to be a real human like we are! Also in order to rights to King David's Throne ( which He does ) since scriptures say He will REIGN on David's throne in Jerusalem on planet earth ( see Isaiah 9:7 in conjunction with Acts 2:29-32 and Rev.20:4-6, as well as Zech.14:4-16 ) he has to have human DNA through King David's linage! So Case closed on your say so! Jesus is the descendant of King David, who will REIGN on that throne at His Post Trib. ( Matt.24:29-30 in conjunction with Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) return!
I wish you believed the scriptures than your own private interpretation. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Paul says nothing good dwells in our flesh - it includes Mary. Had Christ received body from Mary, He would have been blemished with spits and blood impure.

You have to come out of traditional teachings from Christianity and accept scriptures that He was the Child of The Holy Spirit and His Body was prepared for Him.

I'm not interested in your science which is only true for all other humans except Christ. You are adding to scriptures

This is entirely private interpretation. He could not have got His flesh and bone body from Mary as He was conceived supernaturally. He came in likeness of men but not exactness in sinful nature.

Every human being whether man or woman struggles with sin within. Yeshua Messiah had no struggle within but only tempted externally as He was being lead by the Holy Spirit to be tempted by the Devil:

Mat 4:1 Then Yeshua was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

He had to be led to be tempted but every other human has sin dwelling in flesh.

Rom 7:17 So now it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwells in me.

We have indwelling sin by which we cannot be obedient to God's Torah but Messiah is Spiritual Man with no indwelling sin or else He could not have fulfilled obedience to Torah on behalf of His people.

Come out of delusion and believe in the true Yeshua Messiah Who came to save His people (including Mary) from their sins.

Neither. Eternal relationship.
There is no eternal relationship between God The Father and The Son of God.

The Son of God is conceived in flesh. There is no Father or Son before the beginning of Gen 1:1 or John 1:1.

The Father and The Son represent relationship between God and Israel. Israel is God's firstborn son. Because Israel was disobedient to the Torah, The Son of God was manifest to represent Israel as well as Mediate for Israel. Once His mediation for Israel ends at the end of the age, He will be as before The Father.

Now don't say this is gibberish without proving me wrong from scriptures. There is no 2nd Person of God as in Trinity.

It's Replacement Theology which has taken Christianity for a ride. If one is part of Israel, he/she can never before in Trinitarian trash.

I wish you believed the scriptures than your own private interpretation. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Paul says nothing good dwells in our flesh - it includes Mary. Had Christ received body from Mary, He would have been blemished with spits and blood impure.

You have to come out of traditional teachings from Christianity and accept scriptures that He was the Child of The Holy Spirit and His Body was prepared for Him.

I'm not interested in your science which is only true for all other humans except Christ. You are adding to scriptures
100% correct.

PIUCJAG, 101G.

Back