Jesus, the human born, how should we see him?

Anthony

The Son of God means The Divine Son who is God.
Not! Divine Son is Babylonian stuff. The Son of God is born but God Who is Spirit is not born or conceived. Your traditional doctrine has blinded you. Atleast must use your God given commonsense. The Son means birth is involved. Yeshua Messiah is YHWH in Spirit known as the Everlasting Father of His people Israel in covenant relationship - Isaiah 9:6. Forget about the accusations from those sects of Judaizers that He was claiming to be God for calling 'My Father'. He wasn't claiming to be God by being The Son of God but in existence aa Spirit. Before Abraham, I AM.

Isaiah was sent to Israel and was a prophet. Christianity has no right to call Him as The Father because it believes it has replaced Israel.

johnny guitar

ERROR. see Phil 2: ,,,,,, :cool:

:ninja:
Nothing biological or spiritual in Phil 2.
Not! Divine Son is Babylonian stuff. The Son of God is born but God Who is Spirit is not born or conceived. Your traditional doctrine has blinded you. Atleast must use your God given commonsense. The Son means birth is involved. Yeshua Messiah is YHWH in Spirit known as the Everlasting Father of His people Israel in covenant relationship - Isaiah 9:6. Forget about the accusations from those sects of Judaizers that He was claiming to be God for calling 'My Father'. He wasn't claiming to be God by being The Son of God but in existence aa Spirit. Before Abraham, I AM.

Isaiah was sent to Israel and was a prophet. Christianity has no right to call Him as The Father because it believes it has replaced Israel.
Jesus Christ The MAN was conceived and born.

Anthony

Nothing biological or spiritual in Phil 2.

Jesus Christ The MAN was conceived and born.
Do you understand that YHWH revealed Himself in duality of powers? Do you understand that The Spirit of The Son of Adam pre-existed before Him being born as The Son of God?

All Anthromorphism of YHWH in the OT points to His being in the Spirit of the Son of Adam? He is YHWH, Man from heaven. He didn't have a Body then.

He is the 'firstborn' over all creation

rod.ney

ERROR, only by BIRTH, do he have the RIGHT.... do u understand,,,,,, BIRTHRIGHT, not DNA RIGHT.....

WRONG! He has to have DNA from the linage of King David in order to have rights to king David's throne ! FYI, He has it through His REAL Mother Mary! Case closed!

rod.ney

did you READ what I said? I said, JESUS who is Spirit was not conceived, as a matter of FACT, no human spirit is ever conceived. have u not read?
Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

spirits are never conceived. spirits are immaterial.... now go back to Isaiah 9:6 what was born? .... flesh, what was Given? the Son, God, the Ordinal Last.

FYI, Jesus' BODY is Physical Flesh & Bones as He so stated in Luke 24:39 after He raised from the dead! Case closed! --------------------

Luke 24:39​

New International Version​

39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost ( spirit ) does not have flesh and bones, as you see I ( Jesus ) have.”

rod.ney

I wish you believed the scriptures than your own private interpretation. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Paul says nothing good dwells in our flesh - it includes Mary. Had Christ received body from Mary, He would have been blemished with spits and blood impure.

You have to come out of traditional teachings from Christianity and accept scriptures that He was the Child of The Holy Spirit and His Body was prepared for Him.

I'm not interested in your science which is only true for all other humans except Christ. You are adding to scriptures
FYI, All humans BUT Jesus have Sinned! Thus the rest of your post falls apart! Case closed! You need to know the CONTEXT Anthony! Here's another example ---------- All go before the judgment seat ( BEMA ) of Christ ( 2 Cor. 5:10 ) ! The context of ALL in that scripture refers ONLY to ALL saved people! Thus no unsaved person will go before the BEMA seat! The unsaved go before the GWTJ of Rev.20:11-15! No back to ALL have Sinned! The context is All Humans! It does NOT include Jesus because Jesus is BOTH fully human ( the Flesh of John 1:14 ) and fully God ( the Word of John 1:1 )! Therefore my former post STANDS as GOD's truth! Case closed!

rod.ney

This is entirely private interpretation. He could not have got His flesh and bone body from Mary as He was conceived supernaturally. He came in likeness of men but not exactness in sinful nature.

Every human being whether man or woman struggles with sin within. Yeshua Messiah had no struggle within but only tempted externally as He was being lead by the Holy Spirit to be tempted by the Devil:

Mat 4:1 Then Yeshua was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

He had to be led to be tempted but every other human has sin dwelling in flesh.

Rom 7:17 So now it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwells in me.

We have indwelling sin by which we cannot be obedient to God's Torah but Messiah is Spiritual Man with no indwelling sin or else He could not have fulfilled obedience to Torah on behalf of His people.

Come out of delusion and believe in the true Yeshua Messiah Who came to save His people (including Mary) from their sins.
FYI again, the SIN nature is passed on through human father's " X & Y " chromosomes and NOT the mother's " X " chromosome! Jesus had No Sin nature because He had no DNA from a human father! The Power of the Most High ( God the Father ) provided that needed " Y " human chromosome for the Holy Spirit to implant in one of the Virgin Mary's " X " chromosome eggs to produce that Male Body of Jesus, with NO Sin nature! Mary was NOT a surrogate mother! She is His Real Mother that gave Him half of His DNA! The Power of the Most High ( God the Father ) provided the other NEEDED ( Sin Free ) half! Case Closed! However He did take on ALL the SINS of the World when He shed His Blood on the Cross to Save Us from our Sins, Only if we accept Him ( the Free Gift fron God ) as Lord & Savior into our hearts!

101G

The Son of God means The Divine Son who is God.
The term Son of God means the character, or the characteristics of God manifested. jusgt as 1 John state, now we're the sons of God, WHY? answer, because we manifest holiness. supportive scripture, Leviticus 19:1 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,"
1 Peter 1:15 "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;"1 Peter 1:16 "Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy."

Exodus 19:6 "And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."
1 Peter 2:9 "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"

understand JG, the term Son of God has nothing to do with biology nor sex, but with one's character.

look up the term "Son", ,G5207, huios, my source is the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words.

101G

WRONG! He has to have DNA from the linage of King David in order to have rights to king David's throne ! FYI, He has it through His REAL Mother Mary! Case closed!
ERROR, ONLY BIRTHRIGHT

ps. do u really think they had a DNA test kit on hand?

101G

FYI, Jesus' BODY is Physical Flesh & Bones as He so stated in Luke 24:39 after He raised from the dead! Case closed! --------------------
LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my how IGNORANT can one be? Listen and learn, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?" 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:" 1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:" 1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body." 1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds." 1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."

Now listen closely, 1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:" 1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:" 1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

did u get that?

now, concerning the Lord's resurrect body, did it have blood? ...... (smile)..... read Luke 24:39 again.

rod.ney

ERROR, ONLY BIRTHRIGHT

ps. do u really think they had a DNA test kit on hand?
FYI, your TWISTED ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( Error on my part ) remains 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by the scriptures that I formerly posted to PROVE my Correct view! Case closed!

rod.ney

LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my how IGNORANT can one be? Listen and learn, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?" 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:" 1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:" 1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body." 1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds." 1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."

Now listen closely, 1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:" 1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:" 1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

did u get that?

now, concerning the Lord's resurrect body, did it have blood? ...... (smile)..... read Luke 24:39 again.

FYI, I know those scriptures and Jesus' body was Mortal with Flesh, Blood & Bones ( that's Physical 101G )! Then after He raised His crucified body with NO Blood, it was still physical Flesh & Bones! God Changed it from Mortal to Immortal and His Blood was NOT replaced in that resurrection body for Two reasons! It was shed permanently to take away the SINS of the World and 1 Cor.15:50 tells us that Flesh & Blood ( Not Flesh & Bones )can not enter the kingdom of God ( or Heaven )! His Resurrection body is Immortal and Glorious supernatural physical FLESH & Bones! Ours will be like His Glorious resurrection body ( Supernatural Physical Flesh & Bones - capable of going through solid objects, as Jesus did so in His supernatural physical flesh & bone body to enter the locked upper room to meet with His disciples ) as per Philippians 3:21! Case closed

101G

FYI, your TWISTED ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( Error on my part ) remains 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by the scriptures that I formerly posted to PROVE my Correct view! Case closed!
LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my. my. my..... U still don't UNDERSTAND.... do u? well your LLR for today. OT and NT.

OT First. Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne."

ok, rod.ney Who will set upon David throne? ....... let's check the Record, God himself.

NT, Luke 1:26 "And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth," Luke 1:27 "To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary." Luke 1:28 "And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women." Luke 1:29 "And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be." Luke 1:30 "And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God." Luke 1:31 "And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS." Luke 1:32 "He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:"

God in Flesh, (john 1:14) one more, Romans 1:1 "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God," Romans 1:2 "(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)" Romans 1:3 "Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;"

how was he MADE the "SEED" of David? answer by being BORN IN THE HOUSE OF DAVID. ........ for Mary didn't make him, nor Joseph :eek: YIKES!

Have u not READ? Hebrews 7:3 "Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually." BINGO, the Son of God have no father, nor mother, but u just cannot accept what 101G told u .... could u? well, 10G is just saying what God has already said. but u just didn't want to hear it from 101G ...... did u? ....... (smile), LOL< LOL< LOL, now u are hearing it from God himself.

All hands-on deck, this is the captain speaking. the Son of God have no father, nor mother. God said it. so all your DNA kits are null and void. :cry:

we suggest u make a cross reference for future IGNORANT DNA test kits fror the Lord Jesus....... :sleep:

PS re-read this post for EDIFICATION, and clarification.

101G

FYI, I know those scriptures and Jesus' body was Mortal with Flesh, Blood & Bones ( that's Physical 101G )
are u deaf? 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?" 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:" 1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"

the Lord Jesus resurrected body did not have any "BLOOD".... my God are Christians really reading their bibles?

now post the scripture where it says he have blood in his resurrected body, .... Book, chapter, and verse please. else u are corrected and re-proved.

johnny guitar

The term Son of God means the character, or the characteristics of God manifested. jusgt as 1 John state, now we're the sons of God, WHY? answer, because we manifest holiness. supportive scripture, Leviticus 19:1 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,"
1 Peter 1:15 "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;"1 Peter 1:16 "Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy."

Exodus 19:6 "And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."
1 Peter 2:9 "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"

understand JG, the term Son of God has nothing to do with biology nor sex, but with one's character.

look up the term "Son", ,G5207, huios, my source is the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words.

The term The Son of God means The Divine Son of The Father.
NO other meaning.

rod.ney

are u deaf? 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?" 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:" 1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"

the Lord Jesus resurrected body did not have any "BLOOD".... my God are Christians really reading their bibles?

now post the scripture where it says he have blood in his resurrected body, .... Book, chapter, and verse please. else u are corrected and re-proved.

Are you deaf?! You left out the rest of my post concerning His Physical supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body and yes it has NO Blood ( as I so stated )! It was His Mortal Birth body that had the blood and NOT His Physical supernatural Immortal resurrection body of FLESH & Bones! So pay attention and Read my ENTIRE Post before you FALSELY accuse me of saying His resurrection body contains Blood ( I NEVER said that 101G )! At His Immediate ( Matt.24:29-30 in conjunction with Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) Post Trib. return to REIGN for 1000 Years He will physically ( in His Glorious Immortal supernatural FLESH & Bone resurrection body, with NO BLOOD, 101G ) sit on King David's throne in Jerusalem!

rossh

It's not all the Jews who rejected their Messiah but the Rabbinic Judaizers who had a great influence over the people.

You must understand that Apostle Paul was such before his conversion who persecuted those believing in Messiah. Paul after his encounter with Yeshua Messiah changed the course of his life and then he began his spiritual warfare with these Judaizers. Paul didn't have a problem with the Torah of Moses. He visited synagogues on Sabbaths where these Rabbanic Judaizers were rulers.

In Acts 18, Crispus and Sosthenes were Rabbinic Judaizers who ruled the Synagogue in Corinth who converted to Messiah under Paul. This is the foundation of Paul's epistle to Corinthians.

Acts 18:1 After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth.

1Cor 1:1 Paul, called to be an emissary of Yeshua the Messiah through the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes,

14: I thank God that I immersed none of you, except Crispus and Gaius,

In Many of Paul's epistles dealt with this Rabbanic Judaism and that's why it's very difficult for people from other backgrounds to understand Paul's epistles.
I believe that the Messiah Himself is a Rabbi and Jewish... I also find many cults around these days. Notice how far from the truth that they are, appearing around 1300+ YEARS after the glorious event of the Savior ..