Jesus, the human born, how should we see him?

FYI, All humans BUT Jesus have Sinned! Thus the rest of your post falls apart! Case closed! You need to know the CONTEXT Anthony! Here's another example ---------- All go before the judgment seat ( BEMA ) of Christ ( 2 Cor. 5:10 ) ! The context of ALL in that scripture refers ONLY to ALL saved people! Thus no unsaved person will go before the BEMA seat! The unsaved go before the GWTJ of Rev.20:11-15! No back to ALL have Sinned! The context is All Humans! It does NOT include Jesus because Jesus is BOTH fully human ( the Flesh of John 1:14 ) and fully God ( the Word of John 1:1 )! Therefore my former post STANDS as GOD's truth! Case closed!
All humans have sinned because sin is dwelling in their flesh. Yeshua Messiah didn't sin because there was no indwelling sin.

Your Christ can't save you because you aren't believing in the Messiah of the scriptures.

Rom 7:
16 But if what I don’t desire, that I do, I consent to the law that it is good.

17 So now it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwells in me.

18 For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwells no good thing. For desire is present with me, but I don’t find it doing that which is good.

23 but I see a different law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity under the law of sin which is in my members.

Last edited:
I noted that you do not care, however, there are still around 5 Christian churches in Israel, after al this is where the Messianic Church started.
There is a great difference between 'Christian' and 'Christianity' if those in Israel believe in their true Messiah Who came to save them 2000 years back they are doing fine. But if they believe in Christianity, then it's just a empty religion like majority here in CARM are.

The term Son of God means the character, or the characteristics of God manifested. jusgt as 1 John state, now we're the sons of God, WHY? answer, because we manifest holiness. supportive scripture, Leviticus 19:1 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,"
1 Peter 1:15 "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;"1 Peter 1:16 "Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy."

Exodus 19:6 "And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."
1 Peter 2:9 "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"

understand JG, the term Son of God has nothing to do with biology nor sex, but with one's character.

look up the term "Son", ,G5207, huios, my source is the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words.

:ninja:
These Trinitarians don't understand the scriptures.

The Monogenes Son which means the only kind and unique means exactly what you mentioned above in your post. He is the only Spiritual Seed of God in Whom there is no indwelling sin and able to transform His people to spiritual sonship. Thus He is not a Second Person of God.

The Monogenes Son which means the only kind and unique means exactly what you mentioned above in your post. He is the only Spiritual Seed of God in Whom there is no indwelling sin and able to transform His people to spiritual sonship. Thus He is not a Second Person of God.
The only LITERAL Son of God.

All humans have sinned because sin is dwelling in their flesh. Yeshua Messiah didn't sin because there was no indwelling sin.

Your Christ can't save you because you aren't believing in the Messiah of the scriptures.

Rom 7:
16 But if what I don’t desire, that I do, I consent to the law that it is good.

17 So now it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwells in me.

18 For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwells no good thing. For desire is present with me, but I don’t find it doing that which is good.

23 but I see a different law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity under the law of sin which is in my members.
100% correct, he did not have the human sin nature, (imputed) from any human including Mary who was only his surrogate mother. yes, he was tempted like us, yet without sin. he "took part" in our humanity, (flesh) to destroy the works of the devil, so that we may become like him.

Good Job A,

PICJAG, 101G

A. the strong must bear the weak, one day they will get it. that's why you and I are here, they will get.
yes, the only Son is unique as said, and u agree, scripture, Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets," Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;" Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;"

The term "Express Image" is the Greek word,
G5481 χαρακτήρ charakter (cha-rak-teer') n.
1. an engraver (the tool or the person).
2. (by implication) an engraving.
3. (hence) a “character,” the figure stamped.
4. (by extension) an exact copy.
5. (figuratively) a representation.
[from charasso “to sharpen to a point” (akin to G1125 through the idea of scratching)]
KJV: express image

here it means as definition #3 points out “character,” my source for this definition is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

knowing this definition, I will now use the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words for the term "Son"
Son: G5207, huios.
primarily signifies the relation of offspring to parent (See John 9:18-John 9:20; Gal 4:30. It is often used metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics (See below). It is used in the NT of (a) male offspring, Gal 4:30; (b) legitimate, as opposed to illegitimate offspring, Heb 12:8; (c) descendants, without reference to sex, Rom 9:27; (d) friends attending a wedding, Matt 9:15; (e) those who enjoy certain privileges, Acts 3:25; (f) those who act in a certain way, whether evil, Matt 23:31, or good, Gal 3:7; (g) those who manifest a certain character, whether evil, Acts 13:10; Eph 2:2, or good, Luke 6:35; Acts 4:36; Rom 8:14;

A, as the scriptures states, 2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"2 Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."2 Timothy 4:5 "But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."

be blessed and stay strong.

PICJAG, 101G.

The only LITERAL Son of God.
If He is The Literal Son of God then there was no Son before the beginning of time. The same goes to The Father. These titles are only relevant to covenant Israel. Nobody has any right to call God as The Father if he/she has no part in Israel. You have just an empty religion.

A. the strong must bear the weak, one day they will get it. that's why you and I are here, they will get.
yes, the only Son is unique as said, and u agree, scripture, Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets," Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;" Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;"

The term "Express Image" is the Greek word,
G5481 χαρακτήρ charakter (cha-rak-teer') n.
1. an engraver (the tool or the person).
2. (by implication) an engraving.
3. (hence) a “character,” the figure stamped.
4. (by extension) an exact copy.
5. (figuratively) a representation.
[from charasso “to sharpen to a point” (akin to G1125 through the idea of scratching)]
KJV: express image

here it means as definition #3 points out “character,” my source for this definition is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

knowing this definition, I will now use the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words for the term "Son"
Son: G5207, huios.
primarily signifies the relation of offspring to parent (See John 9:18-John 9:20; Gal 4:30. It is often used metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics (See below). It is used in the NT of (a) male offspring, Gal 4:30; (b) legitimate, as opposed to illegitimate offspring, Heb 12:8; (c) descendants, without reference to sex, Rom 9:27; (d) friends attending a wedding, Matt 9:15; (e) those who enjoy certain privileges, Acts 3:25; (f) those who act in a certain way, whether evil, Matt 23:31, or good, Gal 3:7; (g) those who manifest a certain character, whether evil, Acts 13:10; Eph 2:2, or good, Luke 6:35; Acts 4:36; Rom 8:14;

A, as the scriptures states, 2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"2 Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."2 Timothy 4:5 "But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."

be blessed and stay strong.

PICJAG, 101G.
The time is very short and we will not find many believers as our times depict the time Noah was in. There is not going to be a revival. The scriptures make sure of that. I'm not saying a few can't be saved but the way these people argue against scriptures shows the times we are in.

Yeshua Messiah will come exactly after completion of 6000 years from creation. The 7th Day Sabbath is eternal rest that we enter in Him.

God has given us a clue in Gen 6:3

3 And יהוה said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever in his going astray. He is flesh, and his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” -TS2009

The clue is underlined above. Most of the translations have missed it except two or three.

It's mankind from Adam going astray.

Most translators have used H1571 'GAM' as 'also' whereas the Hebrew word is derived from H7686 'SHAGAH' which means to Err or to go astray.

God is giving us a clue that from Adam's/man's going astray, his days shall be 120 years. God's Spirit striving with man (gospel of salvation)will be for 120 years

Now 120 years are not literal years as it makes no sense of its application to the flood (you can check that out with Noah's age from his genealogy upto the flood). Since 120 years is not a literal time but Jubilee year in which Messiah will return. A Jubilee year is 50 years in which all bond servants are set free according to the Torah. So 120 years are the totality of the Jubilee years (120*50 = 6000 years).

We cannot keep God's calendar given to Israel because Israel is dispersed among the nations. Israel has lost its God given calendar because of her being cast away as a nation under the curse of The Torah. All those judgements of speaks, trumpets and vials are because of the curse as God promised that He will send the same plagues on unbelieving Israelites just as He sent on Egypt before Exodus.

Peter's Epistle also gives us the clue in 2Pet 3:3-13

Peter reminds the mockers who don't expect Messiah's coming back about Noah's flood and gives a clue that with God 1 Day is 1000 years and 1000 years as One day (since creation):

2Pet 3: 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all continues as from the beginning of creation.”

The response is the reminder of Noah's flood and 1 Day as 1000 years and 1000 years as 1 Day (double confirmation from God). It's from creation of 6 days * 1000 years = 6000 = 120 Jubilee years in which prisoners will be set free completely according to God's calendar.

Mark the following words from Luke 4 carefully:

Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to heal the broken hearted, to proclaim release to the captives, recovering of sight to the blind, to deliver those who are crushed,

19 and to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”

Release of captives is actually Jubilee year according to the Torah Acceptable year is from the beginning of creation to the end 120 Jubilee years = 6000 years. Acceptable year is the time period of God's Spirit Striving with man in his going astray - Gen 6:3. He will not strive with man forever.

Now is the time to come out of mystery Babylon.

When The Son of Man comes shall He find faith on earth? A remnant!

From Adam to Yeshua Messiah, it's 4000 years according to Biblical genealogy. Next 2000 year remained. Because Israel was dispersed, the world followed Julian Calendar and then Gregorian Calendar. So none of us can ever predict exact day of His coming. But we can raise our eyes above and see the signs of the times to know it's at the door.

All this rebellion against God's Word is understandable in our times as we can see in this forum as elsewhere.

If He is The Literal Son of God then there was no Son before the beginning of time. The same goes to The Father. These titles are only relevant to covenant Israel. Nobody has any right to call God as The Father if he/she has no part in Israel. You have just an empty religion.
Both Father and Son are eternal.

1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

well JG, either God word is lying, (which it's not) or the titles of Father and Son is of the same one person. ,,,,,, for the term only means and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively/ and the term "immortality" the ability to live forever; eternal life.

knowing that, ether the titles Father and Son is of the same one person, else God word is in ERROR, your choice ...... :eek: Yiles!

1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

well JG, either God word is lying, (which it's not) or the titles of Father and Son is of the same one person. ,,,,,, for the term only means and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively/ and the term "immortality" the ability to live forever; eternal life.

knowing that, ether the titles Father and Son is of the same one person, else God word is in ERROR, your choice ...... :eek: Yiles!

Same ONE God.

NO need to try again.
did u read the verse, or ???????s are needed? 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

the one King, listen, 1 Timothy 1:17 "Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen."

JG, here is your chance to shine, since u want to use the term "God" as a cover, well your cover is blown, the only wise God? Jude 1:25 "To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."?

OK JG, who is our "ONLY" Saviour, by NAME?..... fill in the Blank J___S. ........ :giggle:

did u read the verse, or ???????s are needed? 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

the one King, listen, 1 Timothy 1:17 "Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen."

JG, here is your chance to shine, since u want to use the term "God" as a cover, well your cover is blown, the only wise God? Jude 1:25 "To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."?

OK JG, who is our "ONLY" Saviour, by NAME?..... fill in the Blank J___S. ........ :giggle:

1 Timothy 1:17 refers to Jesus Christ.
The ONLY wise God is our Savior.

1 Timothy 1:17 refers to Jesus Christ.
The ONLY wise God is our Savior.
LOL, LOL, LOL, and he's the "ONLY" one who is eternal, immortal. meaning he's the ONLY ONE WHO HAS IT....... your other two so called person are only "Titles" of the TRUE and LIVING God, JESUS. as the commercial say, "you're trap in a title pawn". get it... play on word, "TITLE", that's your trap. u worship IDOLS, you're trapped in a ... "TITLE" pawn ..... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh boy.

JG, what are u to do? to get out of your TITLE pawn, A. Repent. B. be Baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus. that's the ONLY WAY you're going to get out of that "TITLE" pawn.... :eek: YIKES!

LOL, LOL, LOL, and he's the "ONLY" one who is eternal, immortal. meaning he's the ONLY ONE WHO HAS IT....... your other two so called person are only "Titles" of the TRUE and LIVING God, JESUS. as the commercial say, "you're trap in a title pawn". get it... play on word, "TITLE", that's your trap. u worship IDOLS, you're trapped in a ... "TITLE" pawn ..... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh boy.

JG, what are u to do? to get out of your TITLE pawn, A. Repent. B. be Baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus. that's the ONLY WAY you're going to get out of that "TITLE" pawn.... :eek: YIKES!

Incomprehensible gibberish.

Incomprehensible gibberish.
Your posts are gibberish in reality. If Tim 6:16 says He alone has immortality which refers to Yeshua then others are excluded. Therefore, Father and The Son are titles of the same God. Or else you are speaking gibberish from your false theology.

Time is short. Better come before Yeshua Messiah in repentance and unwind all false teachings that you received from your teachers and let The True Rabi teach you.

Only God is eternal and not His titles. How many years have you been in this forum and you have been parroting same things again and again without any demonstration that God has been teaching you. Do you think that your teachers will stand by you on the judgement day or that you stand all alone?

There is no Father or The Son before the beginning in Gen 1:1. These titles are dispensational relative only to Israel's Old and New Covenant.

Your posts are gibberish in reality. If Tim 6:16 says He alone has immortality which refers to Yeshua then others are excluded. Therefore, Father and The Son are titles of the same God. Or else you are speaking gibberish from your false theology.

Time is short. Better come before Yeshua Messiah in repentance and unwind all false teachings that you received from your teachers and let The True Rabi teach you.
Father and Son is the NAME of the ONE God.

Back