Jesus, the human born, how should we see him?

Only God is eternal and not His titles. How many years have you been in this forum and you have been parroting same things again and again without any demonstration that God has been teaching you. Do you think that your teachers will stand by you on the judgement day or that you stand all alone?

There is no Father or The Son before the beginning in Gen 1:1. These titles are dispensational relative only to Israel's Old and New Covenant.
Father and Son are God and they were IN the beginning.

Are you out of your mind? Father is a name? Son is a Name? You will never learn as long as you are cut off from God's covenant with Israel.

Your One God is three Persons - gibberish as ever.
In the NAME of The Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19.

All humans have sinned because sin is dwelling in their flesh. Yeshua Messiah didn't sin because there was no indwelling sin.

Your Christ can't save you because you aren't believing in the Messiah of the scriptures.

Rom 7:
16 But if what I don’t desire, that I do, I consent to the law that it is good.

17 So now it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwells in me.

18 For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwells no good thing. For desire is present with me, but I don’t find it doing that which is good.

23 but I see a different law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity under the law of sin which is in my members.
FYI again - All humans but Jesus sinned and that's because Jesus is God-Man ( Fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man - the Flesh of John 1:14 )! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of those posted scriptures! They rebuke your view as per 2 Tim.3:16!

Are you deaf 101G?! You left out the rest of my post concerning His Physical supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body and yes it has NO Blood ( as I so stated )! It was His Mortal Birth body that had the blood and NOT His Physical supernatural Immortal resurrection body of FLESH & Bones! So pay attention and Read my ENTIRE Post before you FALSELY accuse me of saying His resurrection body contains Blood ( I NEVER said that 101G )! At His Immediate ( Matt.24:29-30 in conjunction with Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) Post Trib. return to REIGN for 1000 Years He will physically ( in His Glorious Immortal supernatural FLESH & Bone resurrection body, with NO BLOOD, 101G ) sit on King David's throne in Jerusalem!
Cat got your tongue 101G?!

Incomprehensible gibberish.
for an Incomprehensible MIND. but it was good.... was it not ... the "Title" pawn.... (smile).......... "Titles" ... lol, oh dear.

Father and Son is the NAME of the ONE God.
quite using that Incomprehensible MIND. a mind is terrible thing to waste. now wake up to Righteousness, wake up to the TRUTH. Father, and Soin are "TITLES" of the Lord Jesus.

JG, the JW, Muslim, and the Jews and many gentiles are brainwashed, (and yet they smell the coffee, and some Christian three-person Godhead believers wake up 2). but u? ......... Oh well.

see u ..... maybe, :LOL:

:ninja:

FYI again - All humans but Jesus sinned and that's because Jesus is God-Man ( Fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man - the Flesh of John 1:14 )! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of those posted scriptures! They rebuke your view as per 2 Tim.3:16!
You will be dead in your doctrine. You say He is God and yet proclaim He came in a sinful flesh from Mary's DNA. Abominable doctrine. FYI, He just not sinned but incapable of sin.

He was tempted externally and fulfilled obedience on behalf of His people.

Come out of your false doctrines before it's too late.

In the NAME of The Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19.
You see Johnny, Yeshua wasn't commanding this to bunch of modern heathens who call themselves Christians. He was commanding His Jewish disciples who never knew Trinitarian rubbish of a 3 Person God. They knew YHWH was the Father to Israel and in flesh has come in the New Covenant and has been in The Spirit among His people since Pentecost - The same Name 'YHWH became our Yeshuah'

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

That's how the titles of F, S and HS are defined. Titles are not the names.

Since you are divorced from the commonwealth of Israel you are having these false doctrines which won't save you.

You will be dead in your doctrine. You say He is God and yet proclaim He came in a sinful flesh from Mary's DNA. Abominable doctrine. FYI, He just not sinned but incapable of sin.

He was tempted externally and fulfilled obedience on behalf of His people.

Come out of your false doctrines before it's too late.
FYI again, Mary's "X" chromosome in her egg did NOT pass on sin nature to Jesus because ONLY a human father's " Y or X " chromosome passes it on to children in their mother's womb, and Jesus DID NOT have a human father that fertilized Mary's " X " chromosome egg that formed Jesus FLESH of John 1:14! God the Father created the NEEDED " Y " chromosome that the Holy Spirit place in Mary's "X" chromosome egg when He came upon her as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! Case closed on your TWISTED view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of these posted scriptures ( Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35 in conjunction with John 1:1+14 ) that CLEARLY rebukes that False doctrine view of yours as per 2 Tim.3:16!

I have read many who regard Jesus as an equal with Jehovah, say that even while he was human, Jesus was GOD in physical person. That idea sounds absurd to me, but that's not the worst of it. Actually those same believers say that some things that happened to Jesus, some things that he said and did, were just like a human, and some others like GOD Himself.

But did someone who knew Jesus in person or someone who lived at that time think such things of him?

To understand biblical content as historical and real, I like to visualize myself at the time of the events I am reading about. If I had been a Jew in times when Jesus was a man and walked in the territory of Judea or Samaria ... would I have considered Jesus as GOD Himself? What did everyone who knew him comment about Jesus at that time What would I have heard if I had been there?

Let's get real and let's all stop fantasizing as if the gospels were some kind of legends or myths to be interpreted. The stories of the life of Jesus are narratives of real events, stories of a real man who spoke of God, who became a Jewish teacher of a group of Jews who considered him their Lord or Master ... Did they consider him as if he were GOD when they were following him?
We should see Him as God manifested in the flesh and not merely a creature as we are.

....... Alan

You see Johnny, Yeshua wasn't commanding this to bunch of modern heathens who call themselves Christians. He was commanding His Jewish disciples who never knew Trinitarian rubbish of a 3 Person God. They knew YHWH was the Father to Israel and in flesh has come in the New Covenant and has been in The Spirit among His people since Pentecost - The same Name 'YHWH became our Yeshuah'

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

That's how the titles of F, S and HS are defined. Titles are not the names.

Since you are divorced from the commonwealth of Israel you are having these false doctrines which won't save you.
You failed to address Matthew 28:19.

FYI again, Mary's "X" chromosome in her egg did NOT pass on sin nature to Jesus because ONLY a human father's " Y or X " chromosome passes it on to children in their mother's womb, and Jesus DID NOT have a human father that fertilized Mary's " X " chromosome egg that formed Jesus FLESH of John 1:14! God the Father created the NEEDED " Y " chromosome that the Holy Spirit place in Mary's "X" chromosome egg when He came upon her as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! Case closed on your TWISTED view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of these posted scriptures ( Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35 in conjunction with John 1:1+14 ) that CLEARLY rebukes that False doctrine view of yours as per 2 Tim.3:16!
Bump for Anthony

You failed to address Matthew 28:19.
I didn't fail to address but you have no ears to listen because you don't want to.

Mat 28: 19 is in a SINGULAR Name of God containing titles of The F,S, HS.

The present with you is that you are taking this verse out of the overall context of God being The Father of Israel as His firstborn son and God manifested in the flesh as the True Israel to fulfill obedience to The Torah on behalf of Israel and Mediating for Israel.

Gal 4:
4 But when the completion of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under Torah,

5 to redeem those who were under Torah,
in order to receive the adoption as sons.

It's amazing this scripture doesn't exist in your Bible.

He didn't come to earth to teach nonsensical Trinity but redeem Israel from the curse of the Torah.

Israel is God's firstborn son. Israel is His people and not people of Christendom.

Gal 3:13 Messiah redeemed us from the curse of the Torah, having become a curse for us – for it has been written, Cursed is everyone who hangs upon a tree.”

Messiah Redeemed 'US' (Paul is writing to Israel) from the curse of The Torah

There is no Trinity of Persons anywhere in scriptures. You have been lied to and a million repetitions of this doctrine doesn't make it true.

Bump for Anthony
I answered you but you have no ears to hear. Stop your extra biblical data of Mary's Chromosomes. You are adding to scriptures. At no place scriptures teaches that only males pass on sin to their children. Adam and Eve had equal share of sin - though Eve was deceived. You are following RCC doctrine that Mary was sinless.

Please put an end to your false gospel of damnation.

I didn't fail to address but you have no ears to listen because you don't want to.

Mat 28: 19 is in a SINGULAR Name of God containing titles of The F,S, HS.

The present with you is that you are taking this verse out of the overall context of God being The Father of Israel as His firstborn son and God manifested in the flesh as the True Israel to fulfill obedience to The Torah on behalf of Israel and Mediating for Israel.

Gal 4:
4 But when the completion of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under Torah,

5 to redeem those who were under Torah,
in order to receive the adoption as sons.

It's amazing this scripture doesn't exist in your Bible.

He didn't come to earth to teach nonsensical Trinity but redeem Israel from the curse of the Torah.

Israel is God's firstborn son. Israel is His people and not people of Christendom.

Gal 3:13 Messiah redeemed us from the curse of the Torah, having become a curse for us – for it has been written, Cursed is everyone who hangs upon a tree.”

Messiah Redeemed 'US' (Paul is writing to Israel) from the curse of The Torah

There is no Trinity of Persons anywhere in scriptures. You have been lied to and a million repetitions of this doctrine doesn't make it true.
Indeed, Matthew 28:19 is the single NAME of God.
NO titles in this passage.
Paul is writing to Christian CHURCHES.

I answered you but you have no ears to hear. Stop your extra biblical data of Mary's Chromosomes. You are adding to scriptures. At no place scriptures teaches that only males pass on sin to their children. Adam and Eve had equal share of sin - though Eve was deceived. You are following RCC doctrine that Mary was sinless.

Please put an end to your false gospel of damnation.
Mary was a Sinner like All humans ( but Jesus ) are ! So stop telling lies about me ( saying that I said Mary was not a sinner like Catholics say )! Mary received her sin nature from her father's ( Heli ) " X " chromosome, which passed it on to her! No human father passed on the sin nature to Jesus through his " Y " chromosome because the Most High GOD provided that " Y " chromosome that the Holy Spirit implanted in one of Mary's eggs to produce that non-sin-nature Flesh of John 1:14! Case closed on your Twisted view! Adam is the HEAD of the human race and NOT Eve! Thus He passed on the Sin nature as All heads ( Fathers ) of the families do! SIN nature ONLY passed on through the Father's DNA and not the Mother's!

Indeed, Matthew 28:19 is the single NAME of God.
NO titles in this passage.
Paul is writing to Christian CHURCHES.
Singular Name the titles exists.

Paul never wrote to Churches which have replaced Israel. The Church makes no sense apart from Israel. You are in total deception.

NT is continuation of OT. There is no NT without the OT.

Mary was a Sinner like All humans ( but Jesus ) are ! So stop telling lies about me ( saying that I said Mary was not a sinner like Catholics say )! Mary received her sin nature from her father's ( Heli ) " X " chromosome, which passed it on to her! No human father passed on the sin nature to Jesus through his " Y " chromosome because the Most High GOD provided that " Y " chromosome that the Holy Spirit implanted in one of Mary's eggs to produce that non-sin-nature Flesh of John 1:14! Case closed on your Twisted view! Adam is the HEAD of the human race and NOT Eve! Thus He passed on the Sin nature as All heads ( Fathers ) of the families do! SIN nature ONLY passed on through the Father's DNA and not the Mother's!
There is no scripture which teaches sin nature is received only from the father to children. Get out from your extra biblical stuff like Mary's eggs/Chromosomes.

You don't understand scriptures. Eve was taken from Adam

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

1Tim 2:
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Gen 2:
21 So יהוה Elohim caused a deep sleep to fall on the man, and he slept. And He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.

22 And the rib which יהוה Elohim had taken from the man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.

23 And the man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This one is called ‘woman,’ because she was taken out of man.

Adam, though being the head, was not deceived as Eve was but took the blame because Eve was taken from him.

It depicts Yeshua Messiah though not sinned took the blame for the sins of His would be wife.

In no way it shows that Eve didn't pass her sinful nature to her children just as Adam was.

If it were possible there wasn't need for God to bring about creation of males through procreation. He would have created a woman and no matter how much she would sin, yet she would bring about sinless female children.

How ridiculous your doctrine is. You are teaching a false Christ as rebels do.

Singular Name the titles exists.

Paul never wrote to Churches which have replaced Israel. The Church makes no sense apart from Israel. You are in total deception.

NT is continuation of OT. There is no NT without the OT.
The term title is NEVER used of any of the Persons in The Godhead.
Paul wrote to Christian CHURCHES.
The NT concerns the Church; the OT Israel

Back