Jesus, the human born, how should we see him?

Again nonsense Rodney! He only had a surrogate mother. That's how He didn't sin. He had nothing to do with the bodies of either Joseph or Mary.

Again your extra-Biblical Chromosomes of Mary. Chaper and verse please or you get lost! I got nothing to do with Satanic doctrines.
FYI, He had a real mother ( Mary ) that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome and did NOT have a real human Father ( the Most High - God the Father created the Sin free " Y " chromosome ) to pass on the " Y " Chromosome with the Sin nature! You're the one with the Satanic doctrines and NOT me as I did in Fact provide the scriptures that PROVES He became one of us ( a fully human male ) to dwell with us as Immanuel ( God with us - He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 )! So again, for Him to be fully human like us ( as a man ), He has to have both the " X " & " Y " Chromosomes! Case Closed! Your Twisted view makes Him out to NOT be fully human like us! So again Matt.1:20 in conjunction with Luke 1:34-35 PROVES that the Most High God ( not Joseph ) provided the NEEDED " Y " Chromosome for a fully human male, that God the Holy Spirit placed in one of Mary's "X " Chromosome eggs when He came upon her in those quoted verses of GOD's inspired scriptures! Those quoted verses 100% rebukes ( 2 Tim 3:16 ) your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ), the REAL nonsense! Case closed!

There is! But you are following Christianity and that's why it's hidden from you. The very Name of Yahoshua contains YHWH.
You as a Jew of Judaism are BLINDED from the TRUTH of the New Testament ( Romans 11:25-26 )! The blinders will get removed when the Jews of Judaism go through the time of trouble of Jacob ( Israel - See Jeremiah 30:7 ) as they get left behind when 1 Thess.4:14-17 transpires ( where the bride of Christ, the true church is caught up )! Thus they go through all of Dan.9:27, as they will then see the Truth that the Crucified ( cut off ) Christ was their prophesied Messiah in Dan.9:25-26! Then All Israel will be saved ( Romans 11:25-26 )! -----------------------------

Romans 11:25-26​

New King James Version​

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob ( Israel - see Gen.32:28 );

Last edited:
You as a Jew of Judaism are BLINDED from the TRUTH of the New Testament ( Romans 11:25-26 )! The blinders will get removed when the Jews of Judaism go through the time of trouble of Jacob ( Israel - See Jeremiah 30:7 ) as they get left behind when 1 Thess.4:14-17 transpires ( where the bride of Christ, the true church is caught up )! Thus they go through all of Dan.9:27, as they will then see the Truth that the Crucified ( cut off ) Christ was their prophesied Messiah in Dan.9:25-26! Then All Israel will be saved ( Romans 11:25-26 )! -----------------------------

Romans 11:25-26​

New King James Version​

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob ( Israel - see Gen.32:28 );
I:m not preaching Rabsnic Judaism but Yeshua Messiah as the Living Torah. You have least idea of what NT is about. I don't preach a Greek Christ but Messiah sent to Israel as The Mediator of the New Covenant

Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 in conjunction with Heb.1:6+8 )! The one GOD is a Trinity ( FSHS )! Case closed!
There is no godman in scriptures. It's ample in hinduism and other heathen religions.

John 1:14 doesn't show He is godman. First of all John(Yehochanan) was a Jew. He didn't teach Christianity nor Trinity. Now don't try to misinterpret John 1:1 - it's over your head.

FYI, He had a real mother ( Mary ) that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome and did NOT have a real human Father ( the Most High - God the Father created the Sin free " Y " chromosome ) to pass on the " Y " Chromosome with the Sin nature! You're the one with the Satanic doctrines and NOT me as I did in Fact provide the scriptures that PROVES He became one of us ( a fully human male ) to dwell with us as Immanuel ( God with us - He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 )! So again, for Him to be fully human like us ( as a man ), He has to have both the " X " & " Y " Chromosomes! Case Closed! Your Twisted view makes Him out to NOT be fully human like us! So again Matt.1:20 in conjunction with Luke 1:34-35 PROVES that the Most High God ( not Joseph ) provided the NEEDED " Y " Chromosome for a fully human male, that God the Holy Spirit placed in one of Mary's "X " Chromosome eggs when He came upon her in those quoted verses of GOD's inspired scriptures! Those quoted verses 100% rebukes ( 2 Tim 3:16 ) your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ), the REAL nonsense! Case closed!
Show from scriptures that He has Mary's Chromosomes. Otherwise get lost! No point in discussing with you. You believe in an heathen Christ who can't save.

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

According to you He was saying eat this is Mary's pieces of body.

You are ridiculing scriptures.

NT

There is no godman in scriptures but is common to Hinduism and heathen religions.
FYI, He who " was God " the Word in John 1:1 can NOT cease to still be God when He becomes " Flesh " ( incarnate as a human man called Jesus ) in John 1:14! So yes indeed that God-Man ( God the Word in the Flesh as the man Jesus Christ ) is in the scriptures of John 1:1+14 in conjunction with John 8:58 & Heb.1:6+8! Case closed!

I:m not preaching Rabsnic Judaism but Yeshua Messiah as the Living Torah. You have least idea of what NT is about. I don't preach a Greek Christ but Messiah sent to Israel as The Mediator of the New Covenant
You still remain 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) from the scriptures of God that I posted in my response that you WRONGFULLY twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) in your response to it right here! Case closed!

There is no godman in scriptures. It's ample in hinduism and other heathen religions.

John 1:14 doesn't show He is godman. First of all John(Yehochanan) was a Jew. He didn't teach Christianity nor Trinity. Now don't try to misinterpret John 1:1 - it's over your head.
John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 PROVES that He is God-Man! Case closed!

Show from scriptures that He has Mary's Chromosomes. Otherwise get lost! No point in discussing with you. You believe in an heathen Christ who can't save.

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

According to you He was saying eat this is Mary's pieces of body.

You are ridiculing scriptures.
Boy are you ever still Twisting the scriptures that I posted! Jesus is fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man ( the Flesh of John 1:14 )! So again Anthony, in order to be fully human as a man, Jesus absolutely has to have both " X & Y " chromosomes! Matt.1:20 Proves that God the Holy Spirit came upon Mary ( His human mother who provided the needed " X " Chromosome from the linage of king David ) and placed the needed sin free " Y " chromosome in one of her eggs in her womb! Luke 1:34-35 Proves that the Power of the Most High ( God the Father ) created that needed sin free " Y " chromosome ( because all human fathers pass on the Sin nature to their children through their " X & Y " chromosomes in their sperm ) that God the Holy Spirit placed in Her when he came upon her! Thus you need to get lost if you continue to dispute these scriptural Facts! Jesus as a fully human man ( with " X & Y " Chromosomes in order to be fully human as a man ) NEVER received the sin nature " Y " chromosome from a human father because He had NO Biological human father that caused Mary's pregnancy ( she was a Virgin and had NO sex with a human male when she got pregnant as per the TRUTH in Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! GOD caused it to happen! Case closed!

So you expect your say so ( man's word ) " NT " to negate God's say so in those inspired scriptures of His that I posted to rebuke ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) your Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so, with?!!!!!!!!!!! God's say so in His inspired scriptures will ALWAYS TRUMP your WRONG say so! Case closed and this still stands! -----------------
rod.ney said:
FYI, He had a real mother ( Mary ) that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome and did NOT have a real human Father ( the Most High - God the Father created the Sin free " Y " chromosome ) to pass on the " Y " Chromosome with the Sin nature! You're the one with the Satanic doctrines and NOT me as I did in Fact provide the scriptures that PROVES He became one of us ( a fully human male ) to dwell with us as Immanuel ( God with us - He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 )! So again, for Him to be fully human like us ( as a man ), He has to have both the " X " & " Y " Chromosomes! Case Closed! Your Twisted view makes Him out to NOT be fully human like us! So again Matt.1:20 in conjunction with Luke 1:34-35 PROVES that the Most High God ( not Joseph ) provided the NEEDED " Y " Chromosome for a fully human male, that God the Holy Spirit placed in one of Mary's "X " Chromosome eggs when He came upon her in those quoted verses of GOD's inspired scriptures! Those quoted verses 100% rebukes ( 2 Tim 3:16 ) your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ), the REAL nonsense!

So you expect your say so ( man's word ) " NT " to negate God's say so in those inspired scriptures of His that I posted to rebuke ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) your Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so, with?!!!!!!!!!!! God's say so in His inspired scriptures will ALWAYS TRUMP your WRONG say so! Case closed and this still stands! -----------------
rod.ney said:
FYI, He had a real mother ( Mary ) that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome and did NOT have a real human Father ( the Most High - God the Father created the Sin free " Y " chromosome ) to pass on the " Y " Chromosome with the Sin nature! You're the one with the Satanic doctrines and NOT me as I did in Fact provide the scriptures that PROVES He became one of us ( a fully human male ) to dwell with us as Immanuel ( God with us - He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 )! So again, for Him to be fully human like us ( as a man ), He has to have both the " X " & " Y " Chromosomes! Case Closed! Your Twisted view makes Him out to NOT be fully human like us! So again Matt.1:20 in conjunction with Luke 1:34-35 PROVES that the Most High God ( not Joseph ) provided the NEEDED " Y " Chromosome for a fully human male, that God the Holy Spirit placed in one of Mary's "X " Chromosome eggs when He came upon her in those quoted verses of GOD's inspired scriptures! Those quoted verses 100% rebukes ( 2 Tim 3:16 ) your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ), the REAL nonsense!
I am not even interested to read your rubbish posts till you come back to scriptures.

I am not even interested to read your rubbish posts till you come back to scriptures.
Yes we know that those who are not a part of the body of Christ are not interested in GOD's truth in His scriptures that I post! So do NOT say you were NOT warned about this fact at your judgment before God! Case closed!

Yes we know that those who are not a part of the body of Christ are not interested in GOD's truth in His scriptures that I post! So do NOT say you were NOT warned about this fact at your judgment before God! Case closed!
First understand what is the Body of Christ is. They are the members of His flesh and His Bones. He is the Kinsman Redeemer.

I bet you don't understand the true gospel. I'm not interested in your Christianity.

First understand what is the Body of Christ is. They are the members of His flesh and His Bones. He is the Kinsman Redeemer.

I bet you don't understand the true gospel. I'm not interested in your Christianity.
FYI again the BODY of Christ is the True Church ( His Bride - Born again Christians that the Holy Spirit dwells in as per 1Cor.6:19 ), that He is the Head of as per Col.1:18 -------- Both Jew & Gentile together as the ONE NEW Man as in Ephesians 2:15 ------

Colossians 1:18
New International Version

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
---------------------------- So much for your WRONG understanding ( your Twisted view of the scriptures as per 2 Peter 3:16! You should stop gambling because you LOST the bet! Case closed!

FYI again the BODY of Christ is the True Church ( His Bride - Born again Christians that the Holy Spirit dwells in as per 1Cor.6:19 ), that He is the Head of as per Col.1:18 -------- Both Jew & Gentile together as the ONE NEW Man as in Ephesians 2:15 ------

Colossians 1:18​

New International Version​

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
---------------------------- So much for your WRONG understanding ( your Twisted view of the scriptures as per 2 Peter 3:16! You should stop gambling because you LOST the bet! Case closed!
YHWH was The Husband of Israel whom He put away by divorce only to be His bride in the NT.

Jer 3: 8 “And I saw that for all the causes for which backsliding Yisra’ĕl had committed adultery, I had put her away and given her a certificate of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Yehuḏah did not fear, but went and committed whoring too.

Rom 7:
3 So then if, while the husband lives, she is joined to another man, she would be called an adulteress. But if the husband dies, she is free from the law, so that she is no adulteress, though she is joined to another man.

4 Therefore, my brothers, you also were made dead to the law through the body of Messiah, that you would be joined to another, to him who was raised from the dead, that we might produce fruit to God.

Back