Jesus, the human born, how should we see him?

lol, well you are a tryer I must say. If I may please show us the meaning of " worest " ? also, if you do not mind, please explain how we, of today, are " worest " that the stiff-necked, hard-hearted Jews of old ?
the old jews walked by a dim light, now you have a flood light and still cannot see. (meaning know the truth).
See ? not my words but the Word Of God... proves you to be incorrect..

well lets see, Romans 3:10 " As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
Romans 3:11 " There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God."
Romans 3:12 " They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."
Romans 3:13 " Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:"
Romans 3:14 " Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:"
Romans 3:15 " Their feet are swift to shed blood:"
Romans 3:16 " Destruction and misery are in their ways:"
Romans 3:17 " And the way of peace have they not known:"Romans 3:18 " There is no fear of God before their eyes."

(smile), vindicated.
PICJAG, 101G.

21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means `ADONAI saves,'] because he will save his people from their sins."
I have a question for you, listen carefully. can a woman bare a spirit? yes or no.

will be looking for your answer,

PICJAG, 101G

I have a question for you, listen carefully. can a woman bare a spirit? yes or no.

PICJAG, 101G
? that is just your supposition, deal with it... ( ask your local Doctor ).

u no enlish ?

bare
[bɛː]
ADJECTIVE
(of a person or part of the body) not clothed or covered:
"he was bare from the waist up" · [more]
synonyms:
naked · unclothed · undressed · uncovered · stripped · with nothing on · [more]
without addition; basic and simple:
"he outlined the bare essentials of the story"
synonyms:
straightforward · plain · simple · basic · pure · essential · bare-bones · [more]
VERB
uncover (a part of the body or other thing) and expose it to view:
"he bared his chest to show his scar"
synonyms:
uncover · strip · lay bare · undress · unclothe · denude · unveil · unmask · expose · expose to view · reveal · display · put on display · put on show · exhibit
DETERMINER
BRITISH
informal
a large amount or number of:
"my birthday's on the 22nd—I'm gonna get bare cash" · [more]
ADVERB
BRITISH
informal
very; really (used as an intensifier):
"you are bare lazy" · [more]

the old jews walked by a dim light, now you have a flood light and still cannot see. (meaning know the truth).

well lets see, Romans 3:10 " As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
Romans 3:11 " There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God."
Romans 3:12 " They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."
Romans 3:13 " Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:"
Romans 3:17 " And the way of peace have they not known: "Romans 3:18 " There is no fear of God before their eyes."

(smile), vindicated.
PICJAG, 101G.
Just to let you in on this, but Romans is AFTER the Birth Death and Resurrection of Yeshua, the Messiah...
How ever, regarding Romans

Matt 1:18 Here is how the birth of Yeshua the Messiah took place. When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh.
19 Her husband-to-be, Yosef, was a man who did what was right; so he made plans to break the engagement quietly, rather than put her to public shame.
20 But while he was thinking about this, an angel of ADONAI appeared to him in a dream and said, "Yosef, son of David, do not be afraid to take Miryam home with you as your wife; for what has been conceived in her is from the Ruach HaKodesh.
21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means `ADONAI saves,'] because he will save his people from their sins."
22 All this happened in order to fulfill what ADONAI had said through the prophet,
23 "The virgin will conceive and bear a son, and they will call him `Immanu El."a (The name means, "God is with us.")
24 When Yosef awoke he did what the angel of ADONAI had told him to do -- he took Miryam home to be his wife,
25 but he did not have sexual relations with her until she had given birth to a son, and he named him Yeshua.

you can only reply with

Romans 3:17 " And the way of peace have they not known:"Romans 3:18 " There is no fear of God before their eyes."

(smile), vindicated.
PICJAG, 101G.
You can only reply with Yes or No, a new rule from one of the Posters here..

Attachments

• index2.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
  • index2.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
so, we can take this as you have no clue to understanding the truth of the Godhead as "Diversified ONENESS?"
which our Lord Jesus taught, and his apostle, as well as even the disciples.

even thev OT prophets knew of and to come, and wrote about it.

but these people today, are lost worest than the stiff-necked, hard-hearted Jews of old.

I thought people will learn from the mistakes from the pass.... guess not.
so, yes, it's better we separate, I hate to waste time for nothing.

PICJAG, 101G.
Yep, yes in deed,, time for you to run run run, run to the Messiah Yeshua and leave those prophets of doom and gloom that you are being lied to, about Real Salvation in no one, except the Messiah Yeshua and HE alone!!

PICJAG, 101G
suppositions again ???? Please,, lets be adults here OK ?

John 14: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me
John 14:9 Jesus answered, “Philip, I have been with you for a long time. So you should know me. Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father too. So why do you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

suppositions again ???? Please,, lets be adults here OK ?

John 14: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me
John 14:9 Jesus answered, “Philip, I have been with you for a long time. So you should know me. Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father too. So why do you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
So, we can takke this as you cannot answer the question? thought so.
PICJAG, 101G.

PICJAG, 101G.
No, you can't take anything at all as there is NO question just your suppositions!
BTW, take is spelt, TAKE not " takke " ? Seriously,, and you are " preaching " to us ? lol..
Get some " help "..
Oh yes, again, why do you believe that only YOU have ALL the answers anyway ?

PICJAG, 101G.
,, lol,, wrong yet again and, there is only 1 " k " in take... Stay calm and stop getting all upset by the simple truth of Gods Word...
BTW, just how many people are you then ?

,, lol,, wrong yet again and, there is only 1 " k " in take... Stay calm and stop getting all upset by the simple truth of Gods Word...
BTW, just how many people are you then ?
as said, if you just want to talk and run your mouth, this is what facebook and twitter are for, here we discuss the Word of God.
now, once more, listen carefully. "can a woman bare a spirit? yes or no".
thanks in advance for your answer.

PICJAG, 101G.

Let's get real and let's all stop fantasizing as if the gospels were some kind of legends or myths to be interpreted. The stories of the life of Jesus are narratives of real events, stories of a real man who spoke of God, who became a Jewish teacher of a group of Jews who considered him their Lord or Master ... Did they consider him as if he were GOD when they were following him?

NO.

They understood that the God of Israel was his God.

The Samaritans, who had their own versions of the books of Moses, also believed that a Messiah was going to appear. They never believed that man would be some kind of God.

John 4:19 The woman said to him: “Sir, I see that you are a prophet. 20 Our forefathers worshipped on this mountain, but you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where people must worship.” 21 Jesus said to her: “Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews. 23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” 25 The woman said to him: “I know that Messiah is coming, who is called Christ. Whenever that one comes, he will declare all things to us openly.” 26 Jesus said to her: “I am he, the one speaking to you.”

No one in biblical times ever considered that the Messiah would be some sort of "God." That idea is totally alien to original Christianity. Non-Jews who apostatized from true Christianity sometime in the second century began to introduce these strange ideas into the minds of believers. The same thing happened that happens now: some believed that they had a superior "theological" vision and began to speculate with strange ideas that contradicted the original teachings of the apostles.

Today sincere people have to study the truth in the Bible, which remained for the most part unchanged, and thus discover the true apostolic and Jesus teachings.

typing10 volumes won't Change that
Christ is a deity and He came to this earth
to save His Souls, imprisoned here because of Adam.

The Samaritans, who had their own versions of the books of Moses, also believed that a Messiah was going to appear. They never believed that man would be some kind of God.

John 4:19 The woman said to him: “Sir, I see that you are a prophet. 20 Our forefathers worshipped on this mountain, but you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where people must worship.” 21 Jesus said to her: “Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews. 23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” 25 The woman said to him: “I know that Messiah is coming, who is called Christ. Whenever that one comes, he will declare all things to us openly.” 26 Jesus said to her: “I am he, the one speaking to you.”

No one in biblical times ever considered that the Messiah would be some sort of "God." That idea is totally alien to original Christianity. Non-Jews who apostatized from true Christianity sometime in the second century began to introduce these strange ideas into the minds of believers. The same thing happened that happens now: some believed that they had a superior "theological" vision and began to speculate with strange ideas that contradicted the original teachings of the apostles.

Today sincere people have to study the truth in the Bible, which remained for the most part unchanged, and thus discover the true apostolic and Jesus teachings.
That was Israel's fatal mistake. They did NOT accept the fact that The Messiah was Divine as well as man.

NO.

They understood that the God of Israel was his God.
That's because Yeshua Messiah came as The True Israel of God. According to God's covenant Israel is His firstborn son - Heir to the promises of God.

But Israel as a child was kept under the fleshly ordinances of Torah until Yeshua Messiah, as representative and Mediator of Israel came as the Son of God/firstborn to redeem Israel (His brethren from Abraham's seeds) from the fleshly ordinances of Torah to the Torah of The Spirit of Life in Him.

Gal 4:
1 And I say, for as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, though he is master of all,

2 but is under guardians and trustees till the time prearranged by the father.

3 So we also, when we were children, were under the elementary matters of the world, being enslaved.

4 But when the completion of the time came, Elohim sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under Torah,

5 to redeem those who were under Torah, in order to receive the adoption as sons.

Rom 8:29 Because those whom He knew beforehand, He also ordained beforehand to be conformed to the likeness of His Son, for Him to be the first-born among many brothers.

Exod 4:22 “And you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus said יהוה, “Yisra’ĕl is My son, My first-born,

Salvation has nothing to do with a religion called Christianity. It doesn't exist in the Bible.

The prophetic clock has always been hovering over Israel with many falling and rising again in Israel.

The Church didn't replace Israel. Replacement theology is a false doctrine and it's Christianity! A true Christian is a follower of Christ and has nothing to do with Christianity.

That's why there are so many false doctrines in Christianity. They can't understand the doctrine of The Father or The Son. These titles are purely relevant to God's dealing with Israel.

People make a mistake of asking the renegade Jews about their own scriptures. If they knew their scriptures they would have believed in their Messiah Who came about 2000 years back. They don't believe in the NT and therefore are not qualified to speak about the Divine origin of Messiah. If anyone who wants to understand one has to understand the gospel message and it's scope.

Messiah didn't come to save the world but to save HIS people from their sin. Now who are His people is the scope of the gospel message.

That was Israel's fatal mistake. They did NOT accept the fact that The Messiah was Divine as well as man.
It's not all Jews or Israel.

That Samaritan woman was the lost sheep of the house of Israel whom Christ came seeking for and not only her but many Samaritans. Understand the parable of a good Samaritan.

Samaria was the capital city of the northern house of Israel. Assyrians took majority of the northern house of Israel captive. But they left some of them back. They lived among Assyrians in Samaria and they are considered to be mixed breed by the Jews of the southern house of Judah. They didn't have dealings with one another.

Christ tells the Samaritan woman that salvation is of the Jews. IOW, The Messiah the Samaritans were expecting would be from Jewish origin.

This has nothing to do with The Deity or non-Deity of Messiah as the two posters presented (our Lord's God and lifel101).

Better study the OT and historical Israel without which is impossible to understand the NT. All these arguments about Deity and non Deity of Messiah holds no water unless one is part of Israel in the New Covenant with having our anscestry with the old testament fathers:

1Cor 10: 1 For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brothers, that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea,

Heb 10: 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers, in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they didn’t continue in my covenant, and I disregarded them,” says the Lord.

Mat 2:6 ‘You Bethlehem, land of Judah, are in no way least among the princes of Judah; for out of you shall come a governor who shall shepherd my people, Israel.’”

It has always been Israel and always will be. Nothing of Christianity;

Last edited:
It's not all Jews or Israel.

That Samaritan woman was the lost sheep of the house of Israel whom Christ came seeking for and not only her but many Samaritans. Understand the parable of a good Samaritan.

Samaria was the capital city of the northern house of Israel. Assyrians took majority of the northern house of Israel captive. But they left some of them back. They lived among Assyrians in Samaria and they are considered to be mixed breed by the Jews of the southern house of Judah. They didn't have dealings with one another.

Christ tells the Samaritan woman that salvation is of the Jews. IOW, The Messiah the Samaritans were expecting would be from Jewish origin.

This has nothing to do with The Deity or non-Deity of Messiah as the two posters presented (our Lord's God and lifel101).

Better study the OT and historical Israel without which is impossible to understand the NT. All these arguments about Deity and non Deity of Messiah holds no water unless one is part of Israel in the New Covenant with having our anscestry with the old testament fathers:

1Cor 10: 1 For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brothers, that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea,

Heb 10: 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers, in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they didn’t continue in my covenant, and I disregarded them,” says the Lord.

Mat 2:6 ‘You Bethlehem, land of Judah, are in no way least among the princes of Judah; for out of you shall come a governor who shall shepherd my people, Israel.’”

It has always been Israel and always will be. Nothing of Christianity;
Total nonsense. The Church was born at Pentecost, NOT Israel.

Back