Jesus Vicarious Life

...Have faith in God. Don't be a reluctant gnostic, you can say it. The word is very near you, Deut 30:14
That is, the word of faith which we preach. Rom 10:6-9

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. Rom 10:10-12

Having heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Eph 1:13
When one does hear God for yourself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 ye shall be like Him just as Jesus became like Him.
And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. 38 But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. John 5

JonHawk said:
...Have faith in God. Don't be a reluctant gnostic, you can say it. The word is very near you, Deut 30:14
That is, the word of faith which we preach. Rom 10:6-9

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. Rom 10:10-12

Having heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Eph 1:13
Gary Mac said:
When one does hear God for yourself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 ye shall be like Him just as Jesus became like Him.
And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. 38 But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. John 5
And gnostics perish because they do not believe.
But to those who do not believe,
“The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone," 1 Peter 2

You seem to have created your own reality.

And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me.
Yep the One Who sent him that you say wasn't the son of God but God Himself.
You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
I. have heard His voice and have His same Spirit, mind, word as my own. But Just as Jesus said Spirit doesn't have flesh and bone as you see me. But the guarantee is when you do see Him as He really is, Spirit, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
38 But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. John 5
Man he has your number for sure, for the ways of God and Jesus is gnostic lies for you.
Actually gnostic live the life of Gods Spirit in us. We just do not have a belief about God as you do, He is manifest Himself in us just as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16 that is a lie for your agnostic spirit that doesnt have Gods Spirit to inform you who He is. .
The stone you reject and call a gnostic liar is not your cornerstone at all, the creed you follow to regulate your beliefs for a god is your cornerstone. The cornerstone of God is His Spirit in man, man anointed of God which is Christ in us.

Yep the One Who sent him that you say wasn't the son of God but God Himself.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.” John 10
The cornerstone of God is His Spirit in man, man anointed of God which is Christ in us.
For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph 2

My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.” John 10
You sure try to pluck me from Gods hands LOL.
For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
No by the same Spirit who opens up who He is and all of His heaven is the only way one can have access to the father by His Spirit, not through anyone, only by Spirit. You are not going to get to Gods kingdom any other way than by My Spirit says the Lord over Jesus Christ and me.
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph 2
Actually Paul was of sin, never got delivered from sin, never saved from sin. He talked a good talk but contrary to Everything Jesus was in the Father as the sinner he battled with and never got saved from that sin. Neither have you as an agnostic sinner.

You sure try to pluck me from Gods hands LOL.
Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. Leave them to their gnostic delusions. They are blind guides.
Actually Paul was of sin, never got delivered from sin, never saved from sin. Neither have you as an agnostic sinner.
Since you blind gnostics think you know, your guilt remains.

But nothing is clean to those who are corrupt and without faith. Instead, their mind and conscience are corrupted.

Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. Leave them to their gnostic delusions. They are blind guides.
Yes He uproots everything that is not like Him. Those who say they are sinners instead are uprooted already and has no part in His salvation from sin.
We gnostics dont think anything, God is our mind, for we gnostics has received Gods Spirit in us just as gnostic Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
But nothing is clean to those who are corrupt and without faith.
That is a gross understatement for to you His ways is gnostic lies.
Instead, their mind and conscience are corrupted.
Yes and accuse God and Jesus in their ways as gnostic liars. You really will have a surprise someday one way or another, and I stand in intercession for you that you see Him before your grave comes, because when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3, but as long as that is gnostic lies for you Im afraid that surprise is going to be to late to see Him and that surprise won't be in His kingdom at all.

But nothing is clean to those who are corrupt and without faith. Instead, their mind and conscience are corrupted.
That is a gross understatement for to you His ways is gnostic lies.
They were rejected because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. So don't be an arrogant gnostic.

My God is the same One who came to Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus, 120.
You cannot partake of the Lord’s table and of the table of gnostics.

Now when He rose early on the first day of the week, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene...
Afterward Jesus appeared to the Eleven apostles as they reclined at table...

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:9-16

Back