Jesus Warned His Followers Against The Teaching, He Will Be Upon This Earth In A Millennium (Beware)

Truth7t7

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false, he warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Keraz

The premise of this thread is a direct contradiction of Zechariah 14:3, Matthew 24:30 and Revelation 19:11.

There WILL be a Millennium to come, with peace and prosperity for 1000 years, under the beneficial rule of King Jesus. Any denial of this truth is false teaching.

e v e

The premise of this thread is a direct contradiction of Zechariah 14:3, Matthew 24:30 and Revelation 19:11.

There WILL be a Millennium to come, with peace and prosperity for 1000 years, under the beneficial rule of King Jesus. Any denial of this truth is false teaching.
but the millennium referred to is not on this current earth.

e v e

With that belief, you need to change the Lord's Prayer. Delete; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth.....
since the curse on the OT fathers the words had to be written, making them vulnerable to corruption…

references to earth have a context;
eden earth is not the current earth. often in prophets the topic is eden earth. (having a transcendent context).

He will not allow His creation to be destroyed and declared it Good. yet this earth is to be destroyed… both sky and earth.

e v e

With that belief, you need to change the Lord's Prayer. Delete; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth.....
in fact those who have the belief as found in Luke and paul and prophets, have His promise of the Change.

the belief is ?

returning to eden in the other world.

e v e

before the Change….

first
there will be two signs in the sky... the tree of good and evil, which will appear as a plasma torus, which has always been there, (because man fell and we are in it) but veiled. ancient people drew it, see attached images.

second, the locusts will appear. I imagine many ET conspiracy types will think that is swell, and not realize that it's the locust of rev. 2.4 Billion satanic spirit beings that no human weapon can even graze or scratch. Did you see Watchmen movie with the blue man? Beings like that.

when these signs appear, His 144k sons and daughters will leave this earth with Him, that being the Change to our imperishable being Paul talks about...

and with Him the sons will rebuild eden.

but many believers will remain to suffer judgment (which is trib).

because not understanding the covenant of God…

to return to eden.

the 144k, who are His two witnesses Israel and Judah, will return here to this corrupt earth during that tribulation, and with Christ save many millions of believers out of that satanic situation and those believers will have their Change and live in new eden, the new creation.

Image 1 - the plasma torus, science drawing is in purple...the rest are from cave drawings of the same, from around the world, at a time when there was no internet and people but drew what they saw in the sky without being able to compare notes.

torus.jpg

Image 2 - another example torus from a science page, just for an idea of a torus…. this one is for IO:

F1.medium.gif

Image 3 - the tree of knowledge of good also called the world tree, the same plasma torus, as depicted by ancients.

This current earth, which resulted from the fall, in this image is in the leftmost tree branches, above the disk. (not depicted)

the tree that the round disc sits upon
being the corrupted lampstand. the disc itself is the satanic principalities,
built atop eden. fallen eden is below that disk. that round dome around
the diagram is the plasma torus from the same cave drawings, the first image.

this image depicts the situation AFTER the Fall. Not God's version when He and His 144k sons rebuild the new creation,
eden.
Yggdrasil.jpg

e v e

1 cor 15

51 Behold, I show you a mystery: We shall not all sleep; but we shall all be changed

52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

man entered death. we will be restored to life.

this earth is death.

eden earth is life.

Truth7t7

Unscriptural rubbish. Your posts belong in the science fiction category.
Looks Like The Eden Earth To Me :)

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Last edited:

Keraz

Looks Like The Eden Earth To Me :)

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Yes; in the new heavens and earth. AFTER the Millennium reign of Jesus, as clearly stated in Revelation 20.

Truth7t7

Yes; in the new heavens and earth. AFTER the Millennium reign of Jesus, as clearly stated in Revelation 20.
As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Keraz

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)
There IS a gap, of 1000 years between 1 Corinthians 15:23 and 24.
Proved by how the resurrection of the Trib martyrs happens at Jesus' Return, but the rest of the dead must await until the end of the 1000 years. Revelation 20:4-5
Also by the fact that Death will still occur during the Millennium, Isaiah 65:20 Only after Jesus Millennium reign, will Death be no more. Revelation 21:4

You have been refuted by plain scripture. Any further posts by anyone who believes in AMillennisim, are just blatant error.