Jewish Perspective on the Ten Commandments

Jewjitzu

Not done at all. Jesus was born of a virgin via the seed of the woman. His Father is Jehovah.
God isn't physical nor descends from David. You might want to rethink that. Rotfl...

Mary also inherits from Adam so a virgin birth doesn't help you.

In like manner to Sarah giving birth to Isaac after she was no longer able to have children, Jesus had a miraculous, unexplainable birth.
Sarah laid with her husband Abraham. I hope Mary did the same or Jesus is a mamzer.

Jewjitzu

Then how did he form Adam? You might want to rethink that.
He spoke him into creation. Adam doesn't descend from David.

Sure it does. You rightfully claim sin comes from the father. Not through the seed of the women. Pay attention.
No, Eve sinned first. Then Adam.. Mommy was bad. In the same way Mary inheritrx from both, and brought sacrifices as part of her giving birth, Leviticus 12:1-8, so Jesus drank mommy's milk. It's biology, py. It's the inherited sin idea. Rotfl...

Sarah laid with her husband many many many times without success. She became barren. Unable to produce her own eggs. Yet, somehow, she gave birth to Isaac. Pay attention.
Yes, the last time was the charm. Abraham planted his seed.

I guess Jesus wasn't human without the Y chromosome from the Davidic line. Too bad. Rotgl...

Give it up, py. Rotfl...

Last edited:

Jewjitzu

You don't believe your own Torah....
Sure I do.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The Hebrew word "formed" references a "potter with his clay".
I believe it. So, you believe God was physically present and formed man? You believe the verb form yatzer used in the creation of man proves that point and is not used anywhere else in conjunction with the creation of heaven or earth?

If you truly believe God was physically present when He created man, please explain at what point God became physical. Before or after creation?

Open Heart

The Eternal God has always had a bodily form. There are all types of bodily forms in existence. You're the silly little human being that always thinks they're the only thing "under the sun".
Sorry, but the references to "the face of God," "the arm of God," etc., are anthropomorphisms. That's a kind of figurative speech. God doesn't actually have a face or an arm or any other body part.

Jewjitzu

The Eternal God has always had a bodily form. There are all types of bodily forms in existence. You're the silly little human being that always thinks they're the only thing "under the sun".
Who created your god since all physical forms have a beginning?

Jewjitzu

Who created your "spiritual" "vaporware" god?
The non-physical isn't created. I'm surprised you don't know that.

Are you really that thoughtless?
I don't think so. So, who created the physical form for your god?

How can you possibly require a beginning for physical forms and not spiritual forms?
Which spiritual forms?

I've realized for a while now that you're not what you're pretending to be.......
Rotfl... I've known from the beginning you don't understand anything from our discussions.

balshan

Yeah. Right.... and Jehovah has always been so very happy with your people. I mean he was just kidding when you lost the kingdom to all those other nations you claim are inferior.
First God loves Israel and the Jewish people. He is not happy with you post right now. No one has made a claim of other being inferior other than you.

It is never a good idea to curse the Jewish people. God is faithful and his promises never change.

Numbers 24:9

He crouched, he lay down like a lion and like a lioness; who will rouse him up? Blessed are those who bless you, and cursed are those who curse you.”

M
any verses warning nations about how He will deal with them.

By the way no Js in Hebrew.

Jewjitzu

The extent Greek and Hebrew texts of Genesis present a narrative that depicts man being created in the very "stamped" out image of God. A likeness that is more than just vaporware.
What word proves that God had a physical image as the pattern for mankind?

Who was the pattern for Eve? Who is the eternal mother?

Jewjitzu

Yeah. That is why you've spent hours arguing with me .... right?
Because you don't understand.

You were proven wrong on tzitzit, that Moses didn't bow to Jesus, that you'll bow to Israel, that the Davidic line and Levitical lines still exist, etc.