Jezzie-Bellie

Buzzard

WilliamC said:
It's what the RCC was teaching for hundreds of years, including the EO.
God's true Church. (the woman of Rev. 12) was hiding in the wilderness, out of reach of the grasp of the RCC for 1260 years.
================================end quote
Yes it was; but not in some wilderness;
but right under the nose of the minions of the RCC
they just couldn't see them
Is that believable? If you can believe God's true church did not go public for 1260 years, maybe you can believe that God's true church didn't go public for 1823 years when Joseph Smith supposedly found gold tablets in Manchester, New York. Or you can believe that God's true church has been visible from the very beginning, starting with the Apostles and their successors. They were already making quite an impression on the historical record in the first 200 years. Isn't it a bit odd that Jesus would want his church to be the one hiding out in the wilderness, hiding its light under a bushel basket? Didn't Jesus say go out and make disciples of all nations? He didn't say "Hang out in the desert for 12 centuries and then go out into the world, making disciples of every nation".

LifeIn said:
Is that believable? If you can believe God's true church did not go public for 1260 years, maybe you can believe that God's true church didn't go public for 1823 years when Joseph Smith supposedly found gold tablets in Manchester, New York. Or you can believe that God's true church has been visible from the very beginning, starting with the Apostles and their successors. They were already making quite an impression on the historical record in the first 200 years. Isn't it a bit odd that Jesus would want his church to be the one hiding out in the wilderness, hiding its light under a bushel basket? Didn't Jesus say go out and make disciples of all nations? He didn't say "Hang out in the desert for 12 centuries and then go out into the world, making disciples of every nation".
======================================end Lifein's comment

Lifein asks;
Is that believable?
Buzz replies;
believable ???
Yes; very much so, have you never read ????????????????????
.Romans 11:2
........ Wot ye not (know ye not) what the scripture saith of Elias?
how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
"Lord, they have killed thy prophets,
and digged down thine altars;
and I am left alone,

and they seek my life."

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him?
I have reserved to myself seven thousand men,
who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal

so where these
seven thousand men,
"who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal."
hidden so well;
even Elijah didn't see them

"1Ki.16:31
-------Ahab and Jessi-Bellie-----
And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing
for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat,
that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal
king of
the Zidonians,
and went and served Baal, and worshipped him
For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the Lord,
that Obadiah took an hundred prophets,
and hid them by fifty in a cave,
and fed them with bread and water
===================================================

WilliamC said:
Last I checked, Revelation 12 was still part of the Scriptures.
The historical record? Oh, they made an impression all right, with all their forgeries, ante-dating of documents ,interpolations, Inquisitions usurpations, persecutions and killings. And so soon after the last disciple died, without checks and balances in place.

LifeIn said:
Wow! That's a whopper of a conspiracy theory! Do you really think the Catholic church was powerful enough to control hundreds of years of history maintained by thousands of independent historians, nations, peoples? That's mind control I don't think even MIB ever had.
=======================================end quote
Nope; Lifein;
not a conspiracy theory! at all
--------posters;-------
The historical record Rome puts forth;
is correct for the most part;
Rome isn't lying to you;
"
-------O daughter of the Chaldeans----------​
Is. 47:1​
Come down, and sit in the dust,​
O virgin daughter of Babylon,​
sit on the ground: there is no throne,​
O daughter of the Chaldeans:​
for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.​
..​
And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever:​
..​
and thou hast said in thine heart,​
I am, and none else beside me​
I, for one am glad they have reserved this ""History" for you
"By their own words, they condemn themselves"
=====================================================
LifeIn said:
Is that believable? If you can believe God's true church did not go public for 1260 years, maybe you can believe that God's true church didn't go public for 1823 years when Joseph Smith supposedly found gold tablets in Manchester, New York.
=================================== end Lifein comment
Whhopie - Whoppie - Do;
so what, big deal
men have been using
"concoted and fabricated storys" from day 1
In their greed they will exploit you with concocted stories
"In their greed these teachers will exploit you with
fabricated stories"
NCB / NIV
even Cyprian used such
as Lifein quoted intending to deceive
==============================================
LifeIn ssys:
Is that believable? If you can believe God's true church did not go public for 1260 years,
Buzz replies;
Rev.2:;
------the church of Ephesus------
"To him that overcometh will I give
to eat of the tree of life,
which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

the church in Smyrna write;
These things saith the first and the last,
which was dead, and is alive
;

-------the church in Smyrna-----
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,
(but thou art rich) why = because will I give to eat of the tree of life,
and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews,
and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

------------the church in Pergamos-------------
Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you,
where Satan dwelleth.
(the synagogue of Satan)

---------- the church in Thyatira------------

.that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess,
to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication,
and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
with all their forgeries, ante-dating of documents ,
interpolations, Inquisitions usurpations, persecutions and killings.

and the woman flees, hides from Jezzie-Bellie;
so well hidden she and Ahab cannot find them
as Paul says of that time in history
"
But what saith the answer of God unto him?

so where these
seven thousand men,
so well hidden;
so what happened in the period of time Lifein said
"Is that believable? If you can believe God's true church did not go public for 1260 years,"
so well hidden; Rome could not find them
//

"Is that believable? If you can believe God's true church did not go public for 1260 years,"
so well hidden; Rome could not find them

a few names even in Sardis
which have not defiled their garments;
and they shall walk with me in white:
for they are worthy.

and these Few Men came out of hiding in the Reformation
undefiled by Rome
not have this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan,
"and they shall walk with me in white"
//

1Ki.16:31
-------Ahab and Jessi-Bellie-----
And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing
for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat,
that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal
king of
the Zidonians,
and went and served Baal, and worshipped him
For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the Lord,
that Obadiah took an hundred prophets,
and hid them by fifty in a cave,
and fed them with bread and water
so what do we know of these
Prophets and Priest of the Zidonians
wellllllllllllll; for one thing they had this
Female Deity that her Minions nursed from her teets
and a woman of
these Zidonians said
Lk.11:27
And it came to pass, as he spake these things,
a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice,
and said unto him,
Blessed is the womb that bare thee,
and the paps which thou hast sucked
to the contrary
"But he said,
Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it."
does anyone have any links to the art in the RCC
of them nursing from mary's teets
straight out of Jessie's Minions of these Zidonians
"'that woman Jezebel,
(and her Priest and Prophets of the Zidoians)
which calleth herself a prophetess,
to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication,
and to eat things sacrificed unto idols
.""

this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan,

Last edited:
Here we go again!
Might as well get used to it newbie. It will not stop until the Lord returns to takes His church home to heaven with Him.

John 14:
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Lifein asks;
Is that believable?
Buzz replies;
believable ???
Yes; very much so, have you never read ????????????????????
.Romans 11:2
........ Wot ye not (know ye not) what the scripture saith of Elias?
how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
"Lord, they have killed thy prophets,
and digged down thine altars;
and I am left alone,

and they seek my life."

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him?

so where these
seven thousand men,
hidden so well;
Most of Buzzard's comment was gobbledygook. But I do discern from the part quoted above that the poster tries to show that it is reasonable to assume that God's church - the one that Jesus founded with the command "Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to every creature" - the church of which Acts says "Day after day the churches grew stronger in faith and increased in number" - the church which Paul spread to Galatia, Philippi, Thessalonica, Corinth and Ephesus - the church which sends Paul before King Agrippa and other world leaders - suddenly went into hiding for 12 centuries and made no impression on the world whatsoever in all that time until they emerged in 1260. And this is supposed to be reasonable because God said he had reserved 7000 men from Israel who had not worshipped Baal? Let's see if this analogy holds water!

Israel in Isaiah's lifetime had descended into worshipping strange gods and forgetting the one true God who had adopted them as His chosen people. The analogy breaks down because:

1. Israel is not a church that was commanded to go out into the word and proclaim the gospel.
2. The remnant that stayed faithful to God was not a church that had spread to all corners of the Roman Empire.
3. This remnant of the faithful was not hidden from the whole world. Elijah just didn't know of them.

Furthermore, this assumption about the true church being an underground church for more than 12 centuries is directly contrary to the commission given by Jesus to go out into the world and proclaim the gospel. The same Jesus who said don't hide your light under a bushel. The same Jesus who said what I tell you in the dark you must speak in the light. Jesus was not about hiding out. The true church, if it decided to withdraw from the world for 12 centuries would have been breaking with so many of the instructions Jesus left them! The more you think about it, the more ridiculous it seems that the true church of Jesus Christ remained invisible all that time.

Most of Buzzard's comment was gobbledygook. But I do discern from the part quoted above that the poster tries to show that it is reasonable to assume that God's church - the one that Jesus founded with the command "Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to every creature" - the church of which Acts says "Day after day the churches grew stronger in faith and increased in number" - the church which Paul spread to Galatia, Philippi, Thessalonica, Corinth and Ephesus - the church which sends Paul before King Agrippa and other world leaders - suddenly went into hiding for 12 centuries and made no impression on the world whatsoever in all that time until they emerged in 1260. And this is supposed to be reasonable because God said he had reserved 7000 men from Israel who had not worshipped Baal? Let's see if this analogy holds water!

Israel in Isaiah's lifetime had descended into worshipping strange gods and forgetting the one true God who had adopted them as His chosen people. The analogy breaks down because:

1. Israel is not a church that was commanded to go out into the word and proclaim the gospel.
2. The remnant that stayed faithful to God was not a church that had spread to all corners of the Roman Empire.
3. This remnant of the faithful was not hidden from the whole world. Elijah just didn't know of them.

Furthermore, this assumption about the true church being an underground church for more than 12 centuries is directly contrary to the commission given by Jesus to go out into the world and proclaim the gospel. The same Jesus who said don't hide your light under a bushel. The same Jesus who said what I tell you in the dark you must speak in the light. Jesus was not about hiding out. The true church, if it decided to withdraw from the world for 12 centuries would have been breaking with so many of the instructions Jesus left them! The more you think about it, the more ridiculous it seems that the true church of Jesus Christ remained invisible all that time.
Actually Israel was the priest to the world.

Exodus 19:6

you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”

Your false church does not proclaim the gospel at all. It teaches another gospel.

Back