JFK Assasination

Steven Avery

From what I seen and heard she was already reaching for a piece of the skull before the shot was heard. Or does the bullet get there before you hear the shot?

Or was this the aftermath of Jackie with the small gun, like a derringer.
This is from the research of the late Richard M. Hooke and Rachel White.

Nathan P

Or was this the aftermath of Jackie with the small gun, like a derringer.
This is from the research of the late Richard M. Hooke and Rachel White.
Since she was reaching for the piece of skull so quickly it sounds as if she knew what was going to happen. A bullet can reach its target before you hear it meaning she knew he was shot before she heard it.

ferengi

From what I seen and heard she was already reaching for a piece of the skull before the shot was heard. Or does the bullet get there before you hear the shot?
No - this is false - watch the Zapruder film - she never moves to the trunk of the car until after the head shot - which is at least 3 shots into thte melee.

Bob Carabbio

Lest talk known facts about the assassination- start with questions -
Why are the there 2 police reports - one that claims there were 2 shells on the 6th floor one that claims 3 - why?
Why did the 3 women in the stairwell of the TBD after the last shot never see Oswald in the stairwell? How did he get past them?

We will talk more -
And if a hen and a half, lays an egg and a half, in a day and a half, how LONG would it take a bow-legged Cockroach to shingle a Roof???

Misfit

Has anyone here visited the Dealy Plaza site and the TSBD (Texas School Book Depository) Sixth floor museum?

Theophilos

Lest talk known facts about the assassination- start with questions -
Why are the there 2 police reports - one that claims there were 2 shells on the 6th floor one that claims 3 - why?
Why did the 3 women in the stairwell of the TBD after the last shot never see Oswald in the stairwell? How did he get past them?

We will talk more -
The truth is out there but realize that there are powerful forces who want to keep it secret. Consider this report about Republican senators threatening vote to convict Trump if he declassified evidence related to the Kennedy assassination:
Republican senators like Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio and Mitch McConnell that if you do any of those things that you are considering doing, pardoning Assange and Snowden, declassifying JFK files, declassifying other secrets that should have been declassified long ago because they’re from decades-old treachery on the part of the US government, we will vote to impeach you. They had this leverage the sword of Damocles hanging over his head . . .

ferengi

The truth is out there but realize that there are powerful forces who want to keep it secret. Consider this report about Republican senators threatening vote to convict Trump if he declassified evidence related to the Kennedy assassination:

Yes, Trump did do a document release - but the second dump was stopped by many who convinced him it was a bad move.

ferengi

Has anyone here visited the Dealy Plaza site and the TSBD (Texas School Book Depository) Sixth floor museum?
Yes I have - its what finally convinced me of conspiracy when I viewed the alleged shooters nest and the plaza

Misfit

Yes I have - its what finally convinced me of conspiracy when I viewed the alleged shooters nest and the plaza
I was surprised at how small the actual plaza was. When I went into the TSBD and went to the window, I saw immediately that the shot to take was when the limo turned right from Main St. onto Houston St. and was headed towards the TSBD building. It would have been a clear shot at a target moving towards the shooter, not away from the shooter as the authorities claim Oswald had done. As a shooter that is the shot I would have taken, target coming towards you, not moving away from you. Oswald was a patsy, that is how good the actual conspirators were as they thought out everything - they were real pros.

Newsmax did the best story on this killing and is what makes most sense to me. The killer was James Files, a Mafia hitman who took the shot with a Remington XP-100 short rifle in the new .221 caliber from behind the fence on the grassy knoll. It's the only plausible location as the impacts shown by the Zapruder film show. If you listen to him tell his confession story, it has the ring of truth to it. His words are like you telling someone the details of your wedding day or other important thing from your life that you remember clearly and is true. It was a Mafia/CIA hit because Kennedy messed with both of them by going after the Mafia and messing up on the Bay of Pigs Cuba invasion, so there was a motive for the hit.

The Warren Commission was a cover-up, they knew from the NRA marksman re-enaction of using that Carcano rife the time sequence of working the bolt and getting hits on target was impossible, and they want us to believe that a bad shooter like Oswald was (See the interviews from his Marine buddies who say he was a terrible shooter) was going to do the job coolly and calmly on the shooting of the century? No way.

ferengi

I was surprised at how small the actual plaza was. When I went into the TSBD and went to the window, I saw immediately that the shot to take was when the limo turned right from Main St. onto Houston St. and was headed towards the TSBD building. It would have been a clear shot at a target moving towards the shooter, not away from the shooter as the authorities claim Oswald had done. As a shooter that is the shot I would have taken, target coming towards you, not moving away from you. Oswald was a patsy, that is how good the actual conspirators were as they thought out everything - they were real pros.

Newsmax did the best story on this killing and is what makes most sense to me. The killer was James Files, a Mafia hitman who took the shot with a Remington XP-100 short rifle in the new .221 caliber from behind the fence on the grassy knoll. It's the only plausible location as the impacts shown by the Zapruder film show. If you listen to him tell his confession story, it has the ring of truth to it. His words are like you telling someone the details of your wedding day or other important thing from your life that you remember clearly and is true. It was a Mafia/CIA hit because Kennedy messed with both of them by going after the Mafia and messing up on the Bay of Pigs Cuba invasion, so there was a motive for the hit.

The Warren Commission was a cover-up, they knew from the NRA marksman re-enaction of using that Carcano rife the time sequence of working the bolt and getting hits on target was impossible, and they want us to believe that a bad shooter like Oswald was (See the interviews from his Marine buddies who say he was a terrible shooter) was going to do the job coolly and calmly on the shooting of the century? No way.
Well said - you saw exactly what I did - as a trained competitive marksman that has earned marksmanship medals in 2 different military services I saw immediately that this was a set up to a kill zone and no one would have taken a shoot at a moving target moving left to right - and a blind shot as there was a tree between JFK and the 6th floor window at the time of the head shot.
And the FBI told the WC the alleged rifle was not usable as the scope was loose and the FBI lab had to put shims in the scope mount just to sight it in and test fire it.

Misfit

Well said - you saw exactly what I did - as a trained competitive marksman that has earned marksmanship medals in 2 different military services I saw immediately that this was a set up to a kill zone and no one would have taken a shoot at a moving target moving left to right - and a blind shot as there was a tree between JFK and the 6th floor window at the time of the head shot.
And the FBI told the WC the alleged rifle was not usable as the scope was loose and the FBI lab had to put shims in the scope mount just to sight it in and test fire it.
I mean really, this was the shot of the century and they want us to believe that an amateur like Oswald was cool, calm, and collected enough to kill the POTUS, and with that rifle? Seriously, an out of the box Remington 700 with just the iron sights would have been a far better choice. Ditto on the FBI doing a test firing, plus an NRA marksman did the same thing - and neither could do what Oswald was supposed to have done, all the while shooting at a stationary target no less!

Did you see the Newsmax story on it, with James Files claiming he was the shooter? Or have you ever read the book by lawyer Mark Lane that he wrote shortly after the shooting? Have you read the interviews with Oswald's Marine buddies who said he was a terrible shooter, and didn't make an effort to shoot correctly at all?

Let me tell you a quick story. Me (USAF Vet) and my Dad (WW2 Vet) went to the dedication of the WW2 Memorial in D.C. some years back. We took a bus chartered by the VFW which of course was filled with veterans. Well, I struck up a conversation with a Army Green Beret veteran. He told me that he had personally received his Green Beret from JFK upon his graduation into the unit. He said that he and a few of his buddies started looking into what happened shortly after the assassination because they didn't believe what was being fed to the public about it. Well, the higher ups in the command structure got wind of what they were doing and within a week they were all sent to different places from where they were stationed in the U.S.

Now, I don't know how true this was, but it is an interesting anecdote of the JFK killing. My wife was sitting next to me and heard all the stories he was telling me of his adventures in the service, and afterwards she asked if I thought all he said was true, and I replied that if only half of what he said was true, he sure had one heck of an interesting military career. Yeah, I know some of what he said might have been BS, but some certainly the ring of truth to it.

But back to the assassination. In the end it's hard to say who actually did it, but I am pretty sure it wasn't Lee Harvey.

Last edited: