Jo sponsors Hunter's prostitution expenses.

Authentic Nouveau

Bidens do what Biden's do.

How degrading of women. So how many LW advocates will defend this with their famous deflections and pivots?

Do any elites know if these prostitutes were "women"?

Once again the Biden's have commercial activities with Russia.

How degrading of women. So how many LW advocates will defend this with their famous deflections and pivots?

The sleaze just oozes out of them doesn't it?

So essentially the Steele Dossier was correct, it's just that the perpetrator was Hunter Biden not Donald Trump.

Thirty thousand? I also heard that Joey gave the boy 100 thousand too. Now, I have a few questions. Did Joey report that 100k gift to the IRS? Did he report the 30K gift to the IRS? This is important, because a person is only allowed to gift someone 17k, and any more than that is a crime, a felony in fact. So, maybe Nancy will start impeachment proceedings and we can find some of this stuff out.

Thirty thousand? I also heard that Joey gave the boy 100 thousand too. Now, I have a few questions. Did Joey report that 100k gift to the IRS? Did he report the 30K gift to the IRS? This is important, because a person is only allowed to gift someone 17k, and any more than that is a crime, a felony in fact. So, maybe Nancy will start impeachment proceedings and we can find some of this stuff out.
You can gift unlimited. Failure to report and file tax is a felony.
The Ultra left was burned by how President Trump's father handed down the wealth in compliance with tax laws.

Nancy can't touch this. Her son is in legal hot water with his investment violations.

This would be an issue if Hunter became a Republican.
You know the narrative is actually going that direction. Apparently the White House is no longer issuing denials on behalf of Hunter Biden, they're simply saying that none of this has anything to do with Joe. So if they suddenly decided that as it turns out Hunter was a Republican, that wouldn't be too much further in the direction they're already heading.

Back